Jimenacels and Shaniquacels complain about Vinnie Hacker LARPing about liking them, but only dates white blonde girls

@alriodai

“Jimenacels”

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
@alriodai
I am @alriodai ‘s alt. I’m ngl he’s one of the few users I remember from the few times I lurked on here instead of .is back in the day

apparently, his father is half (white) mexican

thoughts on that term to mean a Latina femcel?
@EggKing @Luffymaxxing opinions since u know who Jimena is. also maybe but like she’s kinda qt man tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@EggKing @Luffymaxxing opinions since u know who Jimena is. also maybe but like she’s kinda qt man tbh
She had a threesome with Kilo and Ignacio

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
She had a threesome with Kilo and Ignacio

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
jimenacels yapping

They argue so much about a silly little preference because he's Chad and they can't get him because of that preference
they wish they could date him.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Costcosuperstore
@Reformed

jeez, all that research on a guy’s preference who doesn’t even know they exist lol. JFL at them thinking they had a chance either way

jeez, all that research on a guy’s preference who doesn’t even know they exist lol. JFL at them thinking they had a chance either way
Why jfl?

why do ethnic foids feel that way?
they r salty they have no shot, not sure why theyre mad when hes white himself, of course he’ll want to date blondes.

They argue so much about a silly little preference because he's Chad and they can't get him because of that preference
Like how men start forums to get sex from any woman, woman start entire forums to get sex from a single Chad.

• JFL
they r salty they have no shot, not sure why theyre mad when hes white himself, of course he’ll want to date blondes.
y blondes + not brunettes/gingers

Like how men start forums to get sex from any woman, woman start entire forums to get sex from a single Chad.
who they won't even meet anyway

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
who they won't even meet anyway
Mentally masturbating over white Chad is more pleasurable to them than dating a gl man their own race in the flesh.

Mentally masturbating over white Chad is more pleasurable to them than dating a gl man their own race in the flesh.
would the rather take a PSL 7 humberto or vinnie hacker?

I don't know why you're tagging me I stopped liking/fwin Vinnie for months and months now lol

• +1