RATE 5'11 BLACK GUY

B

bozawowza

Iron
Guys, be 100% honest. Please give feedback; my positive and negative features. Also, with your sincere and genuine hearts, is it over?

I'm 18. How do I fix my absolutely disgusting tear troughs, as well?

The pictures are here

With my sincere and genuine heart...
It's over :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Can’t see pigs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, marek937 and sudanguy
Just kidding BBC can't lose if you are low inhib and know how to rizz

Just kidding BBC can't lose if you are low inhib and know how to rizz
What's my tier level or some shit (the subhuman lv. and chadlite shi) Probably normie, right?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
MTN, has potential

brutal eyelid exposure

thugmaxx and take a shower

thugmaxx and take a shower
No. I don't wanna attract fucking black women. Most are loud, agressive, and got long ass eyelashes. You think I got time to deal with that bullshit? I can't trust myself to deal with them or else I'll probably lash out on them.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No. I don't wanna attract fucking black women. Most are loud, agressive, and got long ass eyelashes. You think I got time to deal with that bullshit? I can't trust myself to deal with them or else I'll probably lash out on them.
Beggars can't be choosers

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, NREBORN and NerdcelThundercok
realistically LTN

High ltn, get dreads you nigger

Whats your bbc bone pressed size + circumference?

Your cooked is an understatement what’s you height?

Long face, small lips. Not over, depending on how tall u are. Mtn. Grow ur hair, topical minoxidil for beard growth, get into the mystical black guy aesthetic to attract white women if you’re into that. Shame on you.

Where do uou guys see the pic

high mtn - low htn. Solid htn if bbcthugprettyboymaxxed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
@Blackgymmax From a brother to another, can you rate me?

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
LTN but has coalburner appeal if got dreads and gymaxxed

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I would say it's over for you but... your 5 ft 11 my friend your height carries you :)

bro whats your first name? u look familiar asf u can pm me if u want

you deny your race? You are a fucking nigger traitor, you are no different from them.

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234
you deny your race? You are a fucking nigger traitor, you are no different from them.
They barely fw me anyways. It's rare when I'm fully attracted to one (like shiny pokemon rarity). And tbh, I've never really been attracted to them, ever since I was a kid. I knew how they were operating before it was a big thing on the internet.

Surgery. long midface, shit mouth to nose ratio, steep jaw, rounded high set eyebrows, ton of UEE

They barely fw me anyways. It's rare when I'm fully attracted to one (like shiny pokemon rarity). And tbh, I've never really been attracted to them, ever since I was a kid. I knew how they were operating before it was a big thing on the internet.
still not a reason to deny your race broski, I'm sure there a lot of black cutties there in burgerland(or wherever you live) you just have to find one

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko and bozawowza
black men seem to have a lot in common with asian women. Average asian woman usually looks better than average asian man so they aim for white men(we get really butthurt when we see WMAF couples). The same thing but vice versa with average black men and average black woman.

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko
btw probably htn in asian countries(non racist ones)

• +1
Reactions: bozawowza
black men seem to have a lot in common with asian women. Average asian woman usually looks better than average asian man so they aim for white men(we get really butthurt when we see WMAF couples). The same thing but vice versa with average black men and average black woman.
Literally know an asian guy that hates it when he sees asian women with any other race. He wishes he had the power to stop it. Though he isn't fussy when an asian guy does the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
thugmaxx and get tiktok black dude hairstyle

then you probs hang around hoes too much

nigger