YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO! NEVER TAKE TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ORALLY!!!!

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Context : A while ago I saw this thread

CLICK LINK

Explaining how to take topical minoxidil orally
I didn't want to deal with topical minoxidil's low absorption rate and headache. I didn't even want to find out if I was a responder or nonresponder. I just did what the guide said. The guy seemed super credible and it did somewhat work.

Keep in mind im in a rare situation where I needed the minoxidil and at young age.
So, I took it and everything was fine. tasted bad but I think it worked. A couple of weeks go by and I start recommending other people do this (sorry)
Again, this guy seemed credible I liked the way he laid everything out, and most of all he said topical was safe but topical foam was not.

So im reading some PubMed studies randomly and I see something weird. Oral prescribed minoxidil gets released into the body slower, so I decided to look into it more and find out that taking topical minoxidil orally can be horrible for you for these main reasons!

#1: brands are different. some of the cleaner brands have 3 ingredients, water, alcohol, and this other thing that helps product moisture.
While others have some crazy stuff that can be bad for your gut, heart and organs!
#2: like I said. oral minoxidil is released slowly topical minoxidil supposedly hits you all at once
#3: since its a solution you cant even tell how much minoxidil your getting. one dose could be huge, one could be nothing
#4: oral minoxidil has worse side effects which is why its prescription only (the guy brushed this off lightly in the thread)
#5: most people are going to get dosing confused and wrong (even i got it wrong. I think i was taking 50mg instead of 5 mg DAILY!) explanation link
I guess your supposed to take single drops instead of ml? i still have no idea which is crazy to think about
Effaab0d5442f2fba4b4341ccfbd2fd8 png

There were other reasons but these are the main four. Now in theory, if you are young and you take a clean version and shake it up (idk if shaking it is good or bad this is purely theory) maybe just maybe its not going to be horrible for you. but its not worth the risk at all IMO
So again... NEVER TAKE TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ORALLY, is the advice 99% of people should take.

Stay Safe, only try it after a lot more research if they decide not to prescribe you for a bs reason, there are things you can do to turn yourself from a nonresponder to a responder as well, like tretinoin, micro-needling and more. Depending on how this thread does ill go into it
Alternative links / videos proving me right
#1 Link
#2 Link
#3 Link

Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and IndraBC
why the fuck would you ever think about eating that chemical paste anyway

• +1
Reactions: Detective, mathis, Deleted member 49130 and 10 others
yeah minoxidil is good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and Sondern
does minoxidil make my forehead like this
9lxhd4caj4LfAm0dfXsrJITtSu9t9b lpkOwk57Y cE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker and LooksThinker

CLICK LINK

I didn't want to deal with topical minoxidil's low absorption rate and headache. I didn't even want to find out if I was a responder or nonresponder. I just did what the guide said. The guy seemed super credible and it did somewhat work.

Keep in mind im in a rare situation where I needed the minoxidil and at young age.
So, I took it and everything was fine. tasted bad but I think it worked. A couple of weeks go by and I start recommending other people do this (sorry)
Again, this guy seemed credible I liked the way he laid everything out, and most of all he said topical was safe but topical foam was not.

So im reading some PubMed studies randomly and I see something weird. Oral prescribed minoxidil gets released into the body slower, so I decided to look into it more and find out that taking topical minoxidil orally can be horrible for you for these main reasons!

#1: brands are different. some of the cleaner brands have 3 ingredients, water, alcohol, and this other thing that helps product moisture.
While others have some crazy stuff that can be bad for your gut, heart and organs!
#2: like I said. oral minoxidil is released slowly topical minoxidil supposedly hits you all at once
#3: since its a solution you cant even tell how much minoxidil your getting. one dose could be huge, one could be nothing
#4: oral minoxidil has worse side effects which is why its prescription only (the guy brushed this off lightly in the thread)
#5: most people are going to get dosing confused and wrong (even i got it wrong. I think i was taking 50mg instead of 5 mg DAILY!) explanation link
I guess your supposed to take single drops instead of ml? i still have no idea which is crazy to think about

There were other reasons but these are the main four. Now in theory, if you are young and you take a clean version and shake it up (idk if shaking it is good or bad this is purely theory) maybe just maybe its not going to be horrible for you. but its not worth the risk at all IMO
So again... NEVER TAKE TOPICAL MINOXIDIL ORALLY, is the advice 99% of people should take.

Stay Safe, only try it after a lot more research if they decide not to prescribe you for a bs reason, there are things you can do to turn yourself from a nonresponder to a responder as well, like tretinoin, micro-needling and more. Depending on how this thread does ill go into it
#1 Link
#2 Link
#3 Link

CLICK LINK

Effaab0d5442f2fba4b4341ccfbd2fd8 png

#1 Link
#2 Link
#3 Link

CLICK LINK

#1 Link
#2 Link
#3 Link

Just drink the bleach you pussy

@appealmaxed thoughts

@appealmaxed thoughts
complete and utter bs.
is taking prescribed minox pills if fine than taking topical minox orally with only the 4 ingredients i mentioned in my thread will be the exact same thing.

take it from me who used for 6 months no sides, only good gains
this guy really can’t say anything as has no experience with it himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, bleed and Deleted member 50579
@appealmaxed thoughts
jfl just take right dose. nothing to do with the actual minox
oral minoxidil has worse side effects which is why its prescription only
has nothing to do with topical minox orally, if u get sides, they will be the same sides as if u got it prescribed (u prob won’t get sides)
since its a solution you cant even tell how much minoxidil your getting. one dose could be huge, one could be nothing
it says on the bottle

could be true. idk if there is evidence of this. makes no diff. still insane resukts

brands are different. some of the cleaner brands have 3 ingredients, water, alcohol, and this other thing that helps product moisture
just look at the ingredient list

basically this thread is saying what people could do wrong, not why topical orally is bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member 50579
I stopped taking topical minox orally because my chest burn got really bad and stopped out of fear of getting some sort of cardiovascular disease

jfl just take right dose. nothing to do with the actual minox

has nothing to do with topical minox orally, if u get sides, they will be the same sides as if u got it prescribed (u prob won’t get sides)

it says on the bottle

could be true. idk if there is evidence of this. makes no diff. still insane resukts

just look at the ingredient list

basically this thread is saying what people could do wrong, not why topical orally is bad jfl
Ive heard people are worried about taking industrial grade alcohol as well, do u know anyhting about that?

Also I experience stomach burns afterwards do u?

CLICK LINK

#1 Link
#2 Link
#3 Link

I've been taking topical minoxidil for over a week now haven't had any side effects.

Ive heard people are worried about taking industrial grade alcohol as well, do u know anyhting about that?

Also I experience stomach burns afterwards do u?
the amount of alcohol is so minimal in a single drop of liquid that it shouldn’t be a worry for anyone.
i’ve never experienced burning no. u got minox with right ingredients? u taking the right dose?

the amount of alcohol is so minimal in a single drop of liquid that it shouldn’t be a worry for anyone.
i’ve never experienced burning no. u got minox with right ingredients? u taking the right dose?
yeah the same ingredients you listed, just one drop a night

i havent experienced it on my last dose though so i think im all good

yeah the same ingredients you listed, just one drop a night

i havent experienced it on my last dose though so i think im all good
I've been taking topical minoxidil for over a week now haven't had any side effects.
the problem isnt the alc, its the dosing and the fact its not designed for extended release