Job hunting is extremely cortisol inducing

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Looking for the most basic construction job, but nobody wants to give a nearly 25 year old baldcel with no experience a chance. Us baldcels are people too!!!!!! Might as well just continue rotting as per usual

#BaldLivesMatter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovanD, Vitruvian, RichardSpencel and 2 others
lol try being a waiter, itโ€˜s a literal cortisol bomb

suicide fuek

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I have the most massive headache I've ever had in my life :sleep:

one good thing about being autistic is I get to ldar :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate, Einon and 1 other person
Just relax why are you stressing about this lol

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Cuz I'm an oldcel and the clock is ticking
If you can't do anything about it, then why worry? If you can, and you do your best to reach your goals, then you should not worry because it will go the best way you can make it.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Balkancel
W E A R A H A T

• +1
W E A R A H A T
I used to be addicted to hatfishing girls on social media. Worked like a charm with dumb sluts. Even had 17-18 year old girls asking me to take their virginity. Imagine if we met up and I showed up with my shiny bald head lol

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
its not worth it anyway, just sell drugs.
if you're 25 its really not worth it. Nobody will hire you unless you have connections, and the money will be shit. Sell drugs. Seriously, sincerely, not memeing.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
I used to be addicted to hatfishing girls on social media. Worked like a charm with dumb sluts. Even had 17-18 year old girls asking me to take their virginity. Imagine if we met up and I showed up with my shiny bald head lol

just superglue a hat to your scalp bro!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don't have the genes to be a low inhib high T thug. I have the cuck genes

darknet soy dorks manage to do it, you can too. Theres nothing about being a drug dealer that requires being a thug. In fact, its better if for appearances sake you look the exact opposite of a criminal.

tradie jobs are filled with baldcels you're just not looking hard enough

its not worth it anyway, just sell drugs.
if you're 25 its really not worth it. Nobody will hire you unless you have connections, and the money will be shit. Sell drugs. Seriously, sincerely, not memeing.
Working construction is pretty shit in the Balkans anyway but I gotta do something. I worked a physical job last year for 10euros per day lol @fobos can confirm having a job in our shithole countries is a meme
Everyone wants people with experience

Lol jobs in balkans no such thing mate, lay down and rott with your mom

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Balkancel and androidcel

yeah they're filled with guys who started apprenticeships at 16 and dropkicks whove been there since they left high school and know all the bosses too well.

Hes 25, no experience and Im guessing an extremely spotty work history. Not easy.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Balkancel
I want to kill my fat slob mother. She's the reason I'm looking for a job in the first place. I want to move as far away from the fat cunt as humanly possible

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Working construction is pretty shit in the Balkans anyway but I gotta do something. I worked a physical job last year for 10euros per day lol @fobos can confirm having a job in our shithole countries is a meme

Everyone wants people with experience
yup experience is such a fuking whore shit buzzword employers like to use.

I want to kill my fat slob mother. She's the reason I'm looking for a job in the first place. I want to move as far away from the fat cunt as humanly possible
Classic Serb only thinks about murder

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Balkancel

I honestly think you should go socialize with some criminals and eventually you'll be put to work. You're a pussy now but you'll eventually get used to being scared and still doing stuff anyway. The only people who dont feel fear are actual retards because their brain doesnt work and they need someone to watch them so they dont try to hi5 a speeding truck

I honestly think you should go socialize with some criminals and eventually you'll be put to work. You're a pussy now but you'll eventually get used to being scared and still doing stuff anyway. The only people who dont feel fear are actual retards because their brain doesnt work and they need someone to watch them so they dont try to hi5 a speeding truck
You can't just walk up to a group of thugs and befriend them just like that lol. Plus in my country it's well known they use cunts like me(new guys) as baits and knowing my luck I'll get busted pretty quick. Also what's the long term plan when you sell drugs? Realistically speaking you can't sustain that for years on end. You WILL get busted eventually. It's a numbers game

• +1
Reactions: Aids!, androidcel and fobos

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and fobos
LEGIT AF, JFL@ wagecucking for less than 500 euros for the rest of your life in order to sustain an entire army of pensioners and leeching Gypsies.

MIGRATE TO THE WEST OR DEATH BOYO

LEGIT AF, JFL@ wagecucking for less than 500 euros for the rest of your life in order to sustain an entire army of pensioners and leeching Gypsies.
View attachment 60206

MIGRATE TO THE WEST OR DEATH BOYO
Lol that chart isn't even entirely accurate. The average salary in Serbia is like 250euros

I want to die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Last edited:
Lol that chart isn't even entirely accurate. The average salary in Serbia is like 250euros

I want to die
just lol if ur not working remote in the Balkans

40+ hours a week for 300 eur

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Balkancel
Go to Netherlands get job in a warehouse, eena company has good wages

• +1
Which country?

Just wait 5 more years until Serbia gets EU membership so you can immigrantmaxx bro
5 years? Lol that's what they've been saying for like 15 years now. EU will fall apart before Serbia becomes a part of it
Also who the fuck wants to immigrate to a foreign country at 30 years old lol. I'll definitely rope in my early 30s if I don't make it
Go to Netherlands get job in a warehouse, eena company has good wages
They hate Slavs in the West though. You also need to have an EU passport to work in the Netherlands

other thought is you could try teaching in china. Do some bullshit TEFL and then get in touch with a recruiter. If they're serious, they will fly you out.

try being a neet post graduate student

Wtf. There's a reason that literally everyone discourages this. Being a distributor of illegal things can land you a prison sentence and probably will. Try again.

• +1
Looking for the most basic construction job, but nobody wants to give a nearly 25 year old baldcel with no experience a chance. Us baldcels are people too!!!!!! Might as well just continue rotting as per usual

#BaldLivesMatter
Ironically, thereโ€™s a lack of people here in the Netherlands willing to work in the construction industry and theyโ€™re searching for more workers.

• +1
Wtf. There's a reason that literally everyone discourages this. Being a distributor of illegal things can land you a prison sentence and probably will. Try again.

"hey go make friends with some criminals and eventually get some work from them"
"wtf thats illegal"

you're a fucking rocket scientist kid.

giphy.gif

"hey go make friends with some criminals and eventually get some work from them"
"wtf thats illegal"

you're a fucking rocket scientist kid.

giphy.gif
He'll get locked up you absolute fucking mook. Money isn't good in jail Jesus fucking Christ.

• +1
Ironically, thereโ€™s a lack of people here in the Netherlands willing to work in the construction industry and theyโ€™re searching for more workers.
I would crawl all the way to the Netherlands if I could be a construction wagecuck there, and I've looked into it, but I have no experience and they also prefer people with EU passports

Users who are viewing this thread

Back