Jordan Barrett is an incel with zero IRL appeal: PROOF

Not low, but not supermodel-tier.
Changed my mind I just saw a bunch of women saying they don’t find him attractive.

He’s too feminine in the wrong places (round, tall cheekbones) with a face that’s too wide.

Doesn’t pair well with his giga forward, feminine upper maxilla. Women basically perceive him as a tranny.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
He was gigabloated there and had that rastarfarian haircut ofc

His eyes are perfect for psl, but not appeal

A perfect eye area is someone like Eduard Badaluta or Vito Basso when they aren't squinting, they have a bit of UEE and it helps because your eyelashes become visible
his eyes are still his appeal i agree minimal uee with curled lashes is ideal for max appeal tho

They werent even taking photos WITH Chico they were just doing them OF him like he was some tourist attraction like the eiffel tower. 💀

This is cope, chico was famous on wattpad at the time (app full of geeks) ( these was 0 attractive woman in the video) chico has been coping with the same ugly bitch since 2012 while barrett was fucking teachers and getting blowjobs in class and bullying ugly people

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
this was before surgery tbf again, Now he’s unmoggable
5e35f5ce49528c43bd02172cf2aebf25
Looked way better before bloated tbh, he looks slightly uncanny now

Attachments

• JORDAN_00.jpg
    JORDAN_00.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2040764-500w.jpg
    2040764-500w.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and Patriot
Watch this YouTube clip of thirsty young women swarming Chico during a Paris fashion show. Besides being an obvious general-purpose blackpill (did they see his personality from afar?), it's funny another top model was around all the time: Jordan Barrett, yet no one noticed or cared. The poor incel even jestermaxxed and took a photo of Chico himself, to distract from the fact no one bothered to photograph him.

This is the textbook definition of mogged. Barrett isn't even in the same league as Chico, he becomes invisible when he is around. Moreover, any PSL theory ranking Barrett similar or higher than Chico, is worthless for explaining female gaze.

View attachment 2627274

Bruutal

1EB97E35 4949 4C5B 9A9D 79986979F805
FE1DA115 EF65 4BA9 B052 CF9B6FAD73A9
6F73B7BF E55B 404F ABC3 592512289644

Truly an angel on earth

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Cope. Ghenghis Khan mogs both into oblivion. A true gigachad who had hundreds of wives and you are perhaps one of his descendants.

Images 4

I am not talking about barrett but de poot. he is known for speeding away from fashion shows with his incel walk and even has privated his socials iirc. anyway, his body isn't comparable to chico, here's an actual twink:
View attachment 2627303
why is he so retarded and private lol

coping hard everyone looks a different way on these types of shots
imagine how you'd look like in this exact lighting situation
he was bloated before, some people bloat more than others.

personally I have a tendency to bloat and on a bad day I'll look 10kg's heavier from a good day🤷so not cope

Watch this YouTube clip of thirsty young women swarming Chico during a Paris fashion show. Besides being an obvious general-purpose blackpill (did they see his personality from afar?), it's funny another top model was around all the time: Jordan Barrett, yet no one noticed or cared. The poor incel even jestermaxxed and took a photo of Chico himself, to distract from the fact no one bothered to photograph him.

This is the textbook definition of mogged. Barrett isn't even in the same league as Chico, he becomes invisible when he is around. Moreover, any PSL theory ranking Barrett similar or higher than Chico, is worthless for explaining female gaze.

View attachment 2627274

Damn bro, Jordan wanted attention so bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream
This is cope, chico was famous on wattpad at the time (app full of geeks) ( these was 0 attractive woman in the video) chico has been coping with the same ugly bitch since 2012 while barrett was fucking teachers and getting blowjobs in class and bullying ugly people
Reversed

barrett mogs u chico d rider kys

the girls preferred pheno so obviously chico wins
I think you mean height; most women will always prefer light eyes with dark brows + lashes.
For memory Chico is a legit 6’3”, while Barret is 5’10-11” (same as O’Pry, listed as 6’2” however jfl) and was obviously liftmaxxing (he has been exposed for this a multitude of times) - also; those dreads are a shocking look, honestly, what the fuck.
Barrett also has a super gay try hard aura, whereas Chico has always carried swagger (bluepilled I know, but relevant nonetheless)