Objective PSL God Megathread.

Doesn't mog Hexum, like at all (😂) but yes appeal mogs Hexum hard.

SMV >>>>>> PSL
What women think>what men think

Users here secretly want to get piped by Hexum. That’s why he’s overrated.
4D4F230C 677C 4EB8 90C2 8723813B3FD6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15390 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ChristianChad, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Hella words, i disagree with the ratings but we need to stop with all this words for another niggas

Bring back the looksmaxx shit.

@germanlooks

High appeal to women is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810, Daniel Plainview and germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Anchor_Ship, Effortless and 6 others
Flaws don't matter tho. It's the halos that count and falios never negate the halos. This guy is a chad by that logic. He has 0 falios

View attachment 1538250
Most of is it abstract, breaking down a face goes just beyond ratios and how do you know how much to remove for each flaw
also how are hooded eyes a failo, it's just the more masculine alternate of ideal eyes imo
This exactly which is why in all due respect to my nigga @Korea , i think his system is flawed.

I think we as as collective will continue to use the mewbrah system.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This exactly which is why in all due respect to my nigga @Korea , i think his system is flawed.

I think we as as collective will continue to use the mewbrah system.
My system isn't flawed.

Just 100% Objective.

I've heard that some of you dumbasses even equate height into the face rating.

Who's mewbrah?

There's no foids here so cares what they think rn.

Hexum looks better, Walker appeal mogs. Simple.
Nope. Walker is better looking.

look at these niggas in highschool
1736013D 39CE 4124 A32B 17C8E7817389
B2B5CDE4 FD07 48D7 96A3 09F55C2A0993

Anyone saying Hexum is a psl god wants Hexum’s dick in their mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 15390, ChristianChad and 6 others
I said why fully hooded eyes aren't ideal so many times.......

I'll say it again.

EYELASHES.

Saying flaws don't matter is ludicrous.
I have hooded eyes. My lashes still extend far out enough to act as a "natural" eyeliner around my eyes. It is a halo in itself,

O'pry just doesn't have good eyelashes, it's not his hooding that makes it seem so

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, germanlooks, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I've heard that some of you dumbasses even equate height into the face rating.
Not me

Who's mewbrah?
Justmewbrah og dude, was here in the summer and then came later a few months ago, also prominent on lookism. was a good bro, high iq quadroon 6'4 mogger too.

Let me link some of this rating threads:

Only one i disagree with is ronaldo, who's 6psl+, and evans peaked 6+ in his prime.

@Preston @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

https://looksmax.org/threads/complete-guide-to-psl-ratings.379179/

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-def-in-guide-to-psl-5-ratings.367635/

What makes a face attractive is so much more than certain ratios and strict proportions.

Bones, pheno, soft features, coloring all matter. Dimorphism too, you can just use ratios and measurements as good as an indicator they are as an end be all

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, ChristianChad, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
I have hooded eyes. My lashes still extend far out enough to act as a "natural" eyeliner around my eyes. It is a halo in itself,
View attachment 1538284View attachment 1538287

O'pry just doesn't have good eyelashes, it's not his hooding that makes it seem so
That's the only pic where barretts lashes are visible.

Who's the other guy?

Also, you lashes would look better non fully hooded.

If they aren't Atesh tier, it's an objective flaw.

I said why fully hooded eyes aren't ideal so many times.......

I'll say it again.

EYELASHES.

Saying flaws don't matter is ludicrous.
You gotta realize a lotta niggas here are indoctrinated into thinking certain Chad's are vastly superior to other chad's, so when a nigga like you challenges that argument and shows OBJECTIVE facts saying otherwise they have to cope.

I mean @Preston is a good user but notice how even after getting informed Hexum and Drago aren't perfect the nigga still said "they deserve their own categories" and then went full Schizo by saying "flaws don't matter"? He doesn't know how to deal with the info you presented after years of thinking otherwise. It's sad to see and I'll be praying for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Anchor_Ship and Korea
There's no foids here so cares what they think rn.

Hexum looks better, Walker appeal mogs. Simple.
This is retarded arguing which gigachads appeal mog, it's tedious at this point.

At their looks level types and other external factors play a role in this (game, money, personality, dick, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggedbyevery1, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
"Flaws don't matter"

aw c'mon man.

And yes, if a face has 0 failos, it's perfect.
It's the halos that make the face interesting and attractive. . That guy's face looks very bland. I would much rather be someone with a halo and a falio than have a face with 0 falios. A face with 0 falios and 0 halos lacks personality and charector

Btw you can still see lashes when your eyes are fully hooded. Look at the edges infact I'd argue it looks better on hooded eyes. Almost looks like an eyeliner

Eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, elzde95, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
It's the halos that make the face interesting and attractive. . That guy's face looks very bland. I would much rather be someone with a halo and a falio than have a face with 0 falios. A face with 0 falios and 0 halos lacks personality and charector

Btw you can still see lashes when your eyes fully hooded. Look at the edges infact I'd argue it looks better on hooded eyes. Almost looks like an eyeliner

View attachment 1538292
View attachment 1538284View attachment 1538287

Indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Btw you can still see lashes when your eyes fully hooded. Look at the edges infact I'd argue it looks better on hooded eyes. Almost looks like an eyeliner

View attachment 1538292
Interesting.

I agree with you, if I'm adding SUBJECTIVITY into my ratings.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Jason Voorhees
This is retarded arguing which gigachads appeal mog, it's tedious at this point.

At their looks level types and other external factors play a role in this (game, money, personality, dick, etc)
Copium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Moggedbyevery1, Anchor_Ship and 4 others

This is why I said at the top of the thread not to start doing that shit.

Makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You gotta realize a lotta niggas here are indoctrinated into thinking certain Chad's are vastly superior to other chad's, so when a nigga like you challenges that argument and shows OBJECTIVE facts saying otherwise they have to cope.

I mean @Preston is a good user but notice how even after getting informed Hexum and Drago aren't perfect the nigga still said "they deserve their own categories" and then went full Schizo by saying "flaws don't matter"? He doesn't know how to deal with the info you presented after years of thinking otherwise. It's sad to see and I'll be praying for him.
It's true tho. It's the not the flaws that matter. In fact I personally think flaws can be halo sometimes. Zurzulo looks good with his hollow under eyes.. Makes him look dark triad. Same with Pattinson's sunken midface. Maybe an objective flaw but a halo on his face. Give him that polarizing vampire look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Moggedbyevery1, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
It's true tho. It's the not the flaws that matter. In fact I personally think flaws can be halo on a face. Zurzulo looks good with his hollow under eyes.. Makes him look dark triad. Same with Pattinson's sunken midface. Maybe an objective flaw but a halo on his face.
Ion kno who Zurzulo is, google doesn't either lol.

I think the only objective flaw that can be passed is ESR.

TBH the ratio should be from .44 - .55

People like Barrett pull off high ESR's even as white men.

dunno about a sunken midface though.

It's true tho. It's the not the flaws that matter. In fact I personally think flaws can be halo on a face. Zurzulo looks good with his hollow under eyes.. Makes him look dark triad. Same with Pattinson's sunken midface. Maybe an objective flaw but a halo on his face.
I don't think Pattison's maxila is a halo, a weak maxila never is.

I agree with Zurzolo's tho, objectively he would look insane with those tight lower lids but his wide eyes add character and expressiveness to his eyes anyways.

I would bet ass off if foids didn't say they dig his under eyes, y'all wouldn't be praising it.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Oh god there's a fucking retard in another thread trying to say Barrett and Chico have perfect faces, yet calling me a bad rater.

I'm off this shit forum.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member
Chalamet and ORb 5 pls is kinda harsh i think

Them being 88 percentile is heavy misplaced, out of 100 random, 12 would mogs them? These guys are 99 ish for me, what i saw irl
This list is erroneous, but I appreciate the high effort @Korea

North Korea is the best Korea btw

Ion kno who Zurzulo is, google doesn't either lol.

I think the only objective flaw that can be passed is ESR.

TBH the ratio should be from .44 - .55

People like Barrett pull off high ESR's even as white men.

dunno about a sunken midface though.
Images   2022 02 12T231338581
Images   2022 02 12T231348071
Lorenzo zurzulo

Images   2022 02 12T231338581 Images   2022 02 12T231348071

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and Korea
>Elias de Poot 7 psl
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 1 other person
good thread
how much time did you spend writing all this?

7. Didn't do Chico because his face is boring as fuck.
in his prime (20 yo in that famous interview) he was a legit 7 psl
eyecolorpilled btw
(1/100,000) 5.5. Really GL guy, but nothing ridiculous (The last irl 10/10)

(1/88,000) 5. He's GL with a few flaws

(1/70,000) 4. Above avg.

(1/50,000) 3. Average
so an average person is 1 in 50000??
6. Sean O'pry
tumblr_mllu5twJIo1qhyr89o1_500.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and Kroker
His eye area isn't even bad.

Only issues is the sclera show.

He even has PCT it looks like.

That's why he "pulls it off".
Exactly there is no such thing as an objective flaw. Its way more complex than that.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Moggedbyevery1, elzde95 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15305

UEE

Hooded

It's no question hooding mogs uee into bloody oblivion regardless of lashes bro, can't believe I'm still arguing this in 2022
@StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Xangsane @Preston @Aesthetics_III @bwrauycnee @justadude

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bwrauycnee, justadude and 6 others
Exactly there is no such thing as an objective flaw. Its way more complex than that.
Recessed Jaw Kills anyone, even females.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero

Btw you can still see lashes when your eyes are fully hooded. Look at the edges infact I'd argue it looks better on hooded eyes. Almost looks like an eyeliner

View attachment 1538292
So you're saying prominent lashes on hooded eyes mog prominent lashes with mild uee?

View attachment 1538314View attachment 1538319View attachment 1538322View attachment 1538325View attachment 1538327
UEE
View attachment 1538331View attachment 1538332View attachment 1538333View attachment 1538335View attachment 1538338
Hooded

It's no question hooding mogs uee into bloody oblivion regardless of lashes bro, can't believe I'm still arguing this in 2022
@StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Xangsane @Preston @Aesthetics_III @bwrauycnee @justadude
Who is that guy next to Manu Rios?

View attachment 1538314View attachment 1538319View attachment 1538322View attachment 1538325View attachment 1538327
UEE
View attachment 1538331View attachment 1538332View attachment 1538333View attachment 1538335View attachment 1538338
Hooded

1st "Hooded" guy has UEE
2. lmao
3. It's Atesh
4. "Hooded" guy has UEE
5. also once again has UEE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Should have worded it differently. Unless a falio is extreme it's not an objective flaw. Things like super narrow or wide ipd, recessed jaw, peanut skull aka things that deviate far from the norm are objective flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Landorus, GorLee and 4 others
1st "Hooded" guy has UEE
2. lmao
3. It's Atesh
4. "Hooded" guy has UEE
5. also once again has UEE
UEE means having the whole eyelid crease visible for me

• +1
IF YOUR HOODED EYES LOOK LIKE ATESH SALIH YES.
Mf has perfect fat pads due to a forward grown supraorbital rim and dark lashes add give him a huge exotic halo

Should have worded it differently. Unless a falio is extreme it's not an objective flaw. Things like super narrow or hammerhead Sharm wide ipd, recessed jaw or peanut skull aka things that deviate far from the norm are objective flaws.
Indeed agreed with all of ur takes bhai

Reminds me of mewbrah

You need to make a rating thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14160
UEE means having the whole eyelid crease visible for me
Ahhh ok.

When I say UEE, I mean if there's any at all.

The men there with minimal UEE mog the other eye ares to hell and back.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160