Jordan Peterson’s rationale is bad

Mister Fuwy

Mister Fuwy

Kraken
He lacks basic understanding of the complex human mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada and Deleted member 57464
he is full of shit and seems he cant decided whether to be blepulled or blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Klasik01 and High Cortisol Chad
he is full of shit and seems he cant decided whether to be blepulled or blackpilled
i wasn’t talking about Blackpill and bluepill, he acts like he knows the cause of every mental disorder, but in reality his belief is just a small dot of the truth and he thinks it’s the whole truth.

you have to start somewhere right

Jordan deeply knows that the blackpill exists but he can't admit it on public or he's done, universities cannot tolerate any red or black pill related thinking doesn't matter how true It is. They will promote woke lunatic stuff to make the world seem like a better place when in reality they are fighting a cultural battle against the western society at it's core.

Last edited:
Jordan deeply knows that the blackpill exists but he can't admit it on public or he's done, universities cannot tolerate any red or black pill related thinking doesn't matter how true It is. They will promote woke lunatic stuff to make the world seem like a better place when in reality they are fighting a cultural battle against the western society at its core.
I’m not talking about pills, I was talking about him as a psychologist

i saw a tweet where he replied with hamas not being able to defeat the "rightful owners of the west" or some shit when it was completely irrelevant its over for this schizo juden peterstein

i saw a tweet where he replied with hamas not being able to defeat the "rightful owners of the west" or some shit when it was completely irrelevant its over for this schizo juden peterstein
Hello, I wasn’t talking about his political opinion I was criticizing him on the topic of psychology.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated