Just be low inhib theory and not ugly is legit

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you are ugly then leanmax and get 2 major facial surgeries to fix your face but in clubs it's literally about guy who approaches the most. Might sound bluepilled but it's actually a numbers game.
MTN + and low inhib = guaranteed slay

To low inhib max do cocaine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, scrunchables, falcon1 and 14 others
bro how often do you do drugs i see you talk about them all the time jfl

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and 5.5psl
Clubbing is brootal if manlet

• +1
Reactions: Detective, autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
Are you addicted to coke? How come? But yeah, it's basically NT normies that always slay in clubs/bars innit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How to low inhib without drugs

• +1
staright to the point
Phenibut is shit didn't felt anything.
Alcohol in the 200-350 ml range ( assuming whiskey/rum) is perfect more will make you forget the moments + will make your dick fall.
Best is cocaine + alcohol combo but it's more dangerous too

Are you addicted to coke? How come? But yeah, it's basically NT normies that always slay in clubs/bars innit
I'm not addicted I have tried it when drunk. It just makes you low inhib asf like you don't care and gets you sober.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Can i become low inhibit while being average looking without jestering?

@5.5psl life is so fucking good right now I pulled a girl every time I’ve gone out now, I did coke for the first time yesterday it’s so fucking good it fixed my inhib, and I’m going on a date tomorrow with a girl

• Love it
How to low inhib without drugs
Not possible maybe exposure therapy where you talk and meet with as many people as possible is legit
bro how often do you do drugs i see you talk about them all the time jfl
When I go to clubs + with my other junkie frndz.
I'm not a complete junkie tho
I have just done weed , coke , ketamine , mdma , ecstacy , lsd.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and wsada
low inhib nt social skills social circle is all you need as long you have some basic hygiene and your not subhuman or a midget you are good you dont need to hit the gym just nichemaxx stylemaxx and moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, wsada and 5.5psl
Not possible maybe exposure therapy where you talk and meet with as many people as possible is legit
Tried that and let's say it was better to just keep quiet I'm just gonna do mental masturbation with hamza videos noa

• +1
@5.5psl life is so fucking good right now I pulled a girl every time I’ve gone out now, I did coke for the first time yesterday it’s so fucking good it fixed my inhib, and I’m going on a date tomorrow with a girl
Happy for you brah we somehow need to get out of blackpill trap/mindset one day. Drugs helped me too a lot
What else have you done other than coke ?

ketamine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Love it
So what you're saying is that redpill is legit?

• +1
Phenibut is shit didn't felt anything.
Alcohol in the 200-350 ml range ( assuming whiskey/rum) is perfect more will make you forget the moments + will make your dick fall.
Best is cocaine + alcohol combo but it's more dangerous too
naturally low inhib dudes are a menace
one friend of mine is super gl he has the craziest froward growth i've ever seen and he's low inhib asf
almost every 'really' gl guy is low inhib

• +1
I agree, the ideology of the redpill is effective IRL.
However most of the guys who are considered redpillers are liars, scammers and frauds.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and wsada
When I go to clubs + with my other junkie frndz.
I'm not a complete junkie tho
I have just done weed , coke , ketamine , mdma , ecstacy , lsd.
damn bro hope you get better

• +1
If you are ugly then leanmax and get 2 major facial surgeries to fix your face but in clubs it's literally about guy who approaches the most. Might sound bluepilled but it's actually a numbers game.
MTN + and low inhib = guaranteed slay

To low inhib max do cocaine.
I am low inhib

Happy for you brah we somehow need to get out of blackpill trap/mindset one day. Drugs helped me too a lot
What else have you done other than coke ?
Had some drinks and a vape (I was the designated driver) so I couldn’t get too fucked, the coke stopped me from being blackpilled

• +1