[LifeFuel] Just came from the ortho 4.5 months into facepulling + expanding.

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Took some measurements, my mouth corners are further apart thus i have a wider mouth , had no tipping whatsoever went from 37mm to 43mm imw, taking a 1-2 month break right now to let the lower jaw catch up.
Most promising thing my mew line went from 50mm to 48mm, and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.

im 23 btw

W

waterwater

Trainee
Time online
2d 23h 32m
Man this is so awesome to hear. Where did you get your face puller? How did you make it?

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
Time online
41d 18h 9m
Cant u post pics?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
LifeFuel 🥰 any under eye changes/differences?
yes mostly on my weaker side thou , maybe cause its more recessed? therefore the pressure applied is bigger

Cant u post pics?
i was trying to edit before and after to show the rammus difference , dont rly wanna reveal my identity here, however when i tried to crop the pictures the ress was too fcking small, if u wanna help i can try to edit again
Man this is so awesome to hear. Where did you get your face puller? How did you make it?
facepuller doesnt rly matter its the anchorage that matters

W

waterwater

Trainee
Time online
2d 23h 32m
yes mostly on my weaker side thou , maybe cause its more recessed? therefore the pressure applied is bigger
yes mostly and perhaps only on my weaker side, might be because its applying more pressure over there

i was trying to edit before and after to show the rammus difference , dont rly wanna reveal my identity here, however when i tried to crop the pictures the ress was too fcking small, if u wanna help i can try to edit again

facepuller doesnt rly matter its the anchorage that matters
Is there any way to get a face puller without making it at home? Did you get one from your orthodontist?

G

Gudru

Banned
Time online
128d 6h 18m
What type of anchorage did you use? Did your bizygomatic width widen? Your midface? Your IPD? At what angle did you facepull and did your midface shorten whatsoever?

@Hades got like 8mm wider bizygomatic width from expanding at 18 iirc.

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Is there any way to get a face puller without making it at home? Did you get one from your orthodontist?
Yes however its not just the uper jaw appliance i also have a lower jaw appliance , thn im pulling at the back while keeping both jaws shut, i have multiple vectors going on, my ortho said that's what caused the rotation of the lower jaw

What type of anchorage did you use? Did your bizygomatic width widen? Your midface? Your IPD? At what angle did you facepull and did your midface shorten whatsoever?

@Hades got like 8mm wider bizygomatic width from expanding at 18 iirc.
Screw appliance hwoever i expanded very slowly, didnt even split the suture. My ortho said he can get as good results using hyrax type expander. Might have widen maybe a bit but honestly hard to tell , my ortho told me its mostly based on ur genetic potential how much width u can achieve. Pulling slightly upwards, about midface shortenning, my mew line did decrease wich in theory should mean that my midface is 2mm shorter thn it was few months ago,

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Mage
Time online
72d 22h 13m
Any increase in symmetry?

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
47d 6h 17m
curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Mage
Time online
72d 22h 13m
Yes however its not just the uper jaw appliance i also have a lower jaw appliance , thn im pulling at the back while keeping both jaws shut, i have multiple vectors going on, my ortho said that's what caused the rotation of the lower jaw
How’d you go about asking your Ortho for the lower jaw appliance?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
How’d you go about asking your Ortho for the lower jaw appliance?
I didnt its his protocol , he said lower jaw appliance is vital for keeping jaws shut and using more force vectors , pulling at the back of the lower jaw downwards rotates the jaw, lenghens the rammus and shortens the midface. * In Theory *

G

Gudru

Banned
Time online
128d 6h 18m

Screw appliance hwoever i expanded very slowly, didnt even split the suture. My ortho said he can get as good results using hyrax type expander. Might have widen maybe a bit but honestly hard to tell , my ortho told me its mostly based on ur genetic potential how much width u can achieve. Pulling slightly upwards, about midface shortenning, my mew line did decrease wich in theory should mean that my midface is 2mm shorter thn it was few months ago,
Yeah I guess it'll be hard to aim for widening when you're not splitting the suture, especially when you're 23.

My goal is to get MSE/MSDO around 19. Will have to wageslave a shitton in summer break
I didnt its his protocol , he said lower jaw appliance is vital for keeping jaws shut and using more force vectors , pulling at the back of the lower jaw downwards rotates the jaw, lenghens the rammus and shortens the midface. * In Theory *
Btw did you do rapid expansion or slow?

her

her

Mod
Time online
90d 15h 7m
Did your symmetry improve?

G

Gudru

Banned
Time online
128d 6h 18m
Yeah I guess it'll be hard to aim for widening when you're not splitting the suture, especially when you're 23.

My goal is to get MSE/MSDO around 19. Will have to wageslave a shitton in summer break

Didn’t read that good lmao I'm sorry, I saw u did slow now. Rapid is ideal for cosmetic changes

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m

2.5mm a month
Did your symmetry improve?
symmetry always improves, in this cases but it never corrects it obviously, when u add width to some areas of the face , be the palate , the maxilla it helps mask assymetry cause the discrepancy is smaller

G

Gudru

Banned
Time online
128d 6h 18m
Didn’t read that good lmao I'm sorry, I saw u did slow now. Rapid is ideal for cosmetic changes
This was based on a study btw. Rapid expansion resulted in more skeletal changes

her

her

Mod
Time online
90d 15h 7m
symmetry always improves, in this cases but it never corrects it obviously, when u add width to some areas of the face , be the palate , the maxilla it helps mask assymetry cause the discrepancy is smaller
Seems like I'll have to go under invasive surgeries to correct my asymmetrical face then.

C

Chadelite

All posts before 23 April aren't my beliefs
Time online
53d 12h 37m
Everytime someone has good looksmaxing results I get a good feeling

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Time online
83d 18h 23m
What kind of expander are you using?

retard

retard

Maxillaologist
Time online
65d 10h 11m
What forces did you use and what specific changes to your eye area did you notice?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
Btw have people irl commented on your changes? Did you use the face bow or the reverse headgear? How many hours a day did u wear it
word1.png

The zone in red is the one i can 100% without doubt say its wider and yes people have commented on this specific zone, my philtrum is wider and my cheecks are hollower as a result since the upper part is more supported and makes the buccinators look smaller in contrast.
Pulling like 15hrs on avg per day sometimes more sometimes less, forces on the lower jaw probably like 20hrs/day

Last edited:
V

varbrah

Adept
Time online
12d 4h 42m
What kind of appliance does he use for your lower jaw? Or is it a set of bone anchored inter-jaw elastics?

softLoverr

softLoverr

Apprentice
Time online
20d 8h 50m
nothing crazy tbh just the area below my eyes seems fuller that's it, im not too autistic when checking my eyes thou lolol
What kind of appliance does he use for your lower jaw? Or is it a set of bone anchored inter-jaw elastics?
My lower jaw appliance isnt bone anchored , its just a generic orthodontic appliance

V

varbrah

Adept
Time online
12d 4h 42m
nothing crazy tbh just the area below my eyes seems fuller that's it, im not too autistic when checking my eyes thou lolol

My lower jaw appliance isnt bone anchored , its just a generic orthodontic appliance
Like a Herbst?

S

spark

Quantum
Time online
23d 22h 14m
rapid expansion is not always safe
1581643324418.png

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
Time online
136d 12h 52m
and my rammus is longer all indicating rotation of the lower jaw.
I am not so sure about that. It's probably more about the mild downwards elongation of the maxilla+ lower jaw, because contrary common consensus, recession is not all about downward rotation of the maxilla, but also about sufficient maxillary surface area.

rapid expansion is not always safe
View attachment 266496
That sounds like interoccular distance improvement, my friend.

An insignificant price he had to pay for his ascension.

Last edited:
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

Master
Time online
20d 15h 23m
Gimmie ur ortho I need one like this

Mansnob

Mansnob

Master
Time online
6d 10h 4m
fucking suifuel for me I'll never be able to afford to fix my subhuman palate.

my_babel_physics_pro

my_babel_physics_pro

No Alicia I Got Keys
Time online
33d 17h 59m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoyGune [LifeFuel] Hgh from China finally came Looksmaxing 16
GigaMogger [Ethnicels GTFIH] Just go back where you came from theory Looksmaxing 29
larsanova69 if stroma came out would you... Looksmaxing 15

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)