just downloaded Oppenheimer

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
checked the review and the plot, and realized von neumann isn't even mentioned in it

giphy.gif

i get the reason, but still; this is like making a documentary about the chicago bulls without mentioning michael jordan

ridiculous. i'll only watch this bullshit because of matt damon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Nick.Harte, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
The best Formula 1 drivers of all time are:

Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso

The best soccer Players of all time are

Mbappe
Haaland
Harry Kane

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and SoundnVision

Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso

Mbappe
Haaland
Harry Kane
Never talk about football again faggot

Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso

Mbappe
Haaland
Harry Kane

ronaldinho, ronaldo, zidane, and it's not debatable

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso

Mbappe
Haaland
Harry Kane
You rate vettel above schumi?

what is it btw, why didnt they portray him in the movie?

extremely hostile towards russia (idk how much you know about the relations between hungary and russia at the time), he advocated for nuking them as soon as possible because he believed the nuclear war that would make humanity destroy itself is bound to happen

out of top 20 geniuses on earth of the period (probably the most fruitful in the history of humankind), like 18 of them have documented statements about him being by far the smartest human who has ever lived, and some even jokingly implied he was of extraterrestrial origin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 16275
Get ready for a 3 hr wikipedia article

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
every private streaming site I used to try and watch it fucking looks like it was recorded by a nigga filming the movie while it’s playing in the theater on some bootleg shit

every private streaming site I used to try and watch it fucking looks like it was recorded by a nigga filming the movie while it’s playing in the theater on some bootleg shit

a good version got out on 1337x today (obviously i'm not gonna bother subscribing to a million streaming services like netflix just to watch one out of a thousand movies worth watching they've made available)

Long ah movie 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Wasn't everyone else too, at the time, tho?

not to that extent. oppenheimer wasn't even close to his level of hostility, for example. and von neumann's word had much more weight because of his importance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
btw, for retards barking at jews as harmful for society and thinking they're getting back at them by doing "nofap":

Von Neumann and Oppenheimer were close contemporaries, born a year apart to prosperous, assimilated Jewish families in Budapest and New York.

literally every device you use 12 hours per day was conceived, from 0, by von neumann

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and MoggerGaston
Na I actually aggree with Alonso and lewis
It's as if Senna, Schumacher, Jim Clark, Fangio, Verstappen (maybe too soon), Prost don't exist - Hamilton is definitely top 3 but idk about the other two.

btw, for retards barking at jews as harmful for society and thinking they're getting back at them by doing "nofap":

literally every device you use 12 hours per day was conceived, from 0, by von neumann
I don't think the majority of people on this forum are happy that we have these devices, internet, social-media, etc. and have them integrated into our lives.

So yeah, they are harmful to society.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I don't think the majority of people on this forum are happy that we have these devices, internet, social-media, etc. and have them integrated into our lives.

So yeah, they are harmful to society.

impossible to debate about this without ending up discussing supernatural bullshit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
checked the review and the plot, and realized von neumann isn't even mentioned in it
His involvement in the Manhattan project was minimal - he mostly ate donuts and complained all the time to his colleagues...

His involvement in the Manhattan project was minimal - he mostly ate donuts and complained all the time to his colleagues...

in the project itself, yes, because they basically shadowbanned him from participating

but without his genius, all they could produce would be petards

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
4/10, tbh

as usual with movies related to science, they made the dialogues in those scenes where scientists are discussing physics way too corny, and the motive of the fear and hostility to communists in the usa during the cold war is really old at this point. those dramatic court hearings and secret meetings don't really do it anymore

4/10, tbh

as usual with movies related to science, they made the dialogues in those scenes where scientists are discussing physics way too corny

Good. I want Jews like you to be stupid.

Good. I want Jews like you to be stupid.

what a turbo imbecilic response. the point of what you quoted is that they dumb physics down way too much and make a joke of it/completely misrepresent it. unless your knowledge of it is so non-existent that you find these educative, lmfao

not to even address the pejorative use of the word jew when every major figure around the atomic bomb was jewish

and of course it's followed by an "ugh" react, the retards' favorite

Thanks for the recommendation

Am going to bring my Japanese girlfriend from Hiroshima to watch it

legit. good movie to zone out for a few hours though

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
legit. good movie to zone out for a few hours though

gonna check the remaining 2.5 hours now, hopefully it's safe to assume they're more exciting than the intro