Just found out my sutures are open ( Insane )

L

letsdoit

Zephir
Holy shit, I just got back from an ortho consult for an MSE and he took cbct’s and scans and said word for word “Wtf your sutures are wide open” , he said it’s the same as a pre puberty boy, i’m 20 years old. He was shocked and called one of his colleagues on the phone even to show him.
What does this mean?
What would you do in my situation?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, Av0nr, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
Blast hgh tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and wayme
Mew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apathy, Pepe, Deleted member 30863 and 7 others
Hit the gym to increase your t levels and hgh

Blast hgh tbh
What will that do? And how does that imlact my sutures / maxilla?
You know i’m not talking about my growth plates right?
Should I still get MSE?

What will that do? And how does that imlact my sutures / maxilla?
You know i’m not talking about my growth plates right?
Should I still get MSE?
Open sutures mean growth potential, thats why I said hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Bonesmash? I thought that was a meme u must be retarded if ur doing that

Yes blast hgh

Open sutures mean growth potential, thats why I said hgh
Do you mean growth plates for growing taller?
I went to an Orthodontist not an Endocrinologist for height.
Hgh would enhance maxilla development?

Bro bone growth follows similar patterns in the entire body, so yes, hgh will also grow your maxilla. However (assuming all sutures are open) your entire body will grow

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and optimisticzoomer
Bro bone growth follows similar patterns in the entire body, so yes, hgh will also grow your maxilla. However (assuming all sutures are open) your entire body will grow
I got my growth plates checked and they are closed, but my sutures are wide open?
How does that work?
Has hard mewing opened my sutures?

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh
I can’t get my hands on pharma grade hgh, but I can do peptides to try and get as close as possible to recreating hgh dosage, would that be sufficient?

you will get longer midface and bigger nose, ears, hips. Have fun!

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
I got my growth plates checked and they are closed, but my sutures are wide open?
How does that work?
Has hard mewing opened my sutures?
You’re right, sutures work differently from growth plates. From what i’ve heard they can be influenced regardless of puberty by diet and environmental factors, idk why your doctor acted that fucking surprised. Sutures are just the binding between different bone plates in the skull, which usually won’t completely merge even throughout a lifetime. So you didn’t make a life‘s discovery, although extremely open sutures maximises growth potential and can also maximise mewing benefits. As long as your sutures are open and the bone is
growing, it is possible to shape bones like the maxilla, in your case better than in most adults, but correct posture is essential.

I can’t get my hands on pharma grade hgh, but I can do peptides to try and get as close as possible to recreating hgh dosage, would that be sufficient?
I don’t know much about the topic of hormonal therapies or dosages, but yes, maximizing natural growth hormone can be helpful. However, since you’re out of puberty, your body produces way less hgh than during puberty, so peptides won’t be as efficient either.

You’re right, sutures work differently from growth plates. From what i’ve heard they can be influenced regardless of puberty by diet and environmental factors, idk why your doctor acted that fucking surprised. Sutures are just the binding between different bone plates in the skull, which usually won’t completely merge even throughout a lifetime. So you didn’t make a life‘s discovery, although extremely open sutures maximises growth potential and can also maximise mewing benefits. As long as your sutures are open and the bone is
growing, it is possible to shape bones like the maxilla, in your case better than in most adults, but correct posture is essential.
My doctor said that my mid palatal sutures are equivalent to a boy who is pre puberty,
this could be because of me getting an RPE as a kid, or me hard mewing the past year, or it just being wide open.. i’m not sure, he said he has never seen this at my age. He is an orthodontist and oral surgeon.
I know that sutures never fuse.. and that’s not what he said, he said mine are wide open, equivalent to a 13 year old.

What i’m trying to understand is what does this mean and what should I do with this info I have… still get an mse?

So what would the hgh do? Did you get my text about using peptides to recreate an hgh dosage instead?

My doctor said that my mid palatal sutures are equivalent to a boy who is pre puberty,
this could be because of me getting an RPE as a kid, or me hard mewing the past year, or it just being wide open.. i’m not sure, he said he has never seen this at my age. He is an orthodontist and oral surgeon.
I know that sutures never fuse.. and that’s not what he said, he said mine are wide open, equivalent to a 13 year old.

What i’m trying to understand is what does this mean and what should I do with this info I have… still get an mse?

So what would the hgh do? Did you get my text about using peptides to recreate an hgh dosage instead?
it was indeed from you mewing at 19

Just grow a horseface theory

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
That only happens from years of abuse from high dosages…
Stop fear mongering.
No you might actually get it from moderate amounts. Its a bit different for you having your sutures open. Youre some weird anomaly

if your palatal sutures are open then an MSE device would work wonders on you. idk if what others on here are saying about hgh consumption is legit but MSE seems like the most practical route. But it will cost you. MSE will bring a lot of benefits to your health and aesthetics:

-wider jawline
-pronounced zygos
-reduced crowding of teeth
-mandible upswing (better gonial angle)
-could give you better orbitals
-airways are more open

No you might actually get it from moderate amounts. Its a bit different for you having your sutures open. Youre some weird anomaly
Why is everyone recomending hgh when my sutures are open? What does hgh have to do with sutures not my growth plates…
How would hgh affect my maxilla?

if your palatal sutures are open then an MSE device would work wonders on you. idk if what others on here are saying about hgh consumption is legit but MSE seems like the most practical route. But it will cost you. MSE will bring a lot of benefits to your health and aesthetics:

-wider jawline
-pronounced zygos
-reduced crowding of teeth
-mandible upswing (better gonial angle)
-could give you better orbitals
-airways are more open
I am planning on getting an MSE, my only concern is my nose widening and looking worse from it. Anything I can do to prevent that?

Tell me exactly what I should do and i’ll do it.
I ordered mk 667 and cjc already.
tbh ask a doctor, dont listen to these mfs here, both things you buyed might do more harm than good

you should rather try to first of all dietmax while you‘re at it and get mse, sarpe whatever shit is possible for you

tbh ask a doctor, dont listen to these mfs here, both things you buyed might do more harm than good
Bro no doctor is giving me pharma hgh and peptides for me to become a mogger.
It’s better to take action than not do anything.
What doctor do I even ask? And say what?
Hey my sutures are open like a 13 year old boy’s, how can I improve my maxilla?

you should rather try to first of all dietmax while you‘re at it and get mse, sarpe whatever shit is possible for you
Already am dietmaxxing and going animal based + raw milk.
Mse is possible, sarpe is not needed because the sa means surgically assisted.. my sutures open like a 12 year old boys…
Will mse widen my nose unaesthetically?

Bro no doctor is giving me pharma hgh and peptides for me to become a mogger.
It’s better to take action than not do anything.
What doctor do I even ask? And say what?
Hey my sutures are open like a 13 year old boy’s, how can I improve my maxilla?
ask them the theory. „does that mean the bone can still grow denser or thicker?“ „what vitamin or hormones would benefit growth?“ „would mse still be possible for me“ „Would an increase of hormones (hgh,igf-1) change my facial structure?“ „mewing?“

like not all doctors are bluepilled cucks. and even if, they can help you understand your situation and explain why or why not things you do are good or bad.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Already am dietmaxxing and going animal based + raw milk.
Mse is possible, sarpe is not needed because the sa means surgically assisted.. my sutures open like a 12 year old boys…
Will mse widen my nose unaesthetically?
low iq statement. fr go talk with a doctor so you can be properly educated on these things

low iq statement. fr go talk with a doctor so you can be properly educated on these things
Bro I just consulted with the top orthodontist in the U.S. and he told me “your sutures are open like a pre pubescent boys” and then called Dr. Ting to show him.
I’m really not understanding, your acting like I didn’t go and get a cbct scan and a consult.
What other doctor am I supposed to talk with??
He isn’t going to tell me to get a maxilla development like barrett.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I’m telling you my suture is wide open and your telling me to dietmax…. Wtf.
How does that affect my suture?

ask them the theory. „does that mean the bone can still grow denser or thicker?“ „what vitamin or hormones would benefit growth?“ „would mse still be possible for me“ „Would an increase of hormones (hgh,igf-1) change my facial structure?“ „mewing?“
I’m telling you my suture is wide open and your telling me to dietmax…. Wtf.
How does that affect my suture?

Holy shit, I just got back from an ortho consult for an MSE and he took cbct’s and scans and said word for word “Wtf your sutures are wide open” , he said it’s the same as a pre puberty boy, i’m 20 years old. He was shocked and called one of his colleagues on the phone even to show him.
What does this mean?
Blast igf if the same applies for your growth plates

If I need work in my palate, I'd be excited to fix it, else I'd just leave it alone
I have a 30 IMW, want to get to the avg 40.
Worried about MSE making my nos way bigger. Any thoughts?

How would this result in a horseface?
If maxilla grew, it would grow in length. Forward growth is mostly positioning not size