just fucking lol at reddit

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken

they posted this video and say that russian are nazis

but this video is experiment from 2016

and when a guy switches his flag to russian, ukrainians also bully him for being russian just as russians bullied ukrainiasn

brainwashed sheep and propoganda victims = reddit

@Manchild @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 18522, Krakowski and 2 others
i made this thread because manchild made a thread about it

@IwantToLooksMaxx see how hohols discriminate russia and russian flag just the same as russians do with ukrainians

but nazis are ruskis

they posted this video and say that russian are nazis

but this video is experiment from 2016

and when a guy switches his flag to russian, ukrainians also bully him for being russian just as russians bullied ukrainiasn

brainwashed sheep and propoganda victims = reddit

@Manchild @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, SubSigma, Bushman and 1 other person
90% of men are soft incels (guys who cant get laid but wont admit it) and 100% of men on reddit are incels. so they just say whatever they think makes them look good to raise their shot at pussy from 0 to 0.00000001%

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Deleted member 23239
brutal even the locals caught on. I blame that 30 year old neeet sandniger from Birmingham

theyre all look subhuman wtffff

i made this thread because manchild made a thread about it

@IwantToLooksMaxx see how hohols discriminate russia and russian flag just the same as russians do with ukrainians

but nazis are ruskis
I don’t give a shit. Ukrainians were worried about their lives and how to live a more European life while ruskies attacked them year after year

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
I don’t give a shit. Ukrainians were worried about their lives and how to live a more European life while ruskies attacked them year after year
ruskies only attacked in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Bruh. They entered in 2014 which destabilized two regions of Ukraine
they took crimea with no single shot and sponsored separatists in eastern ukraine while gaining less than half of a region

they could have take ukraine with special military operation back then, if putin wasnt an idiot

• JFL
they took crimea with no single shot and sponsored separatists in eastern ukraine while gaining less than half of a region

they could have take ukraine with special military operation back then, if putin wasnt an idiot
They shouldn’t have done anything period. If someone was oppressed in Ukraine they could’ve spent 10% of what they spent in the war, move them to russia and give them the dream life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
They shouldn’t have done anything period. If someone was oppressed in Ukraine they could’ve spent 10% of what they spent in the war, move them to russia and give them the dream life.
i agree, i wouldnt start shit . american culture is great, just live that way in world peace
but what started started

• +1
Russians are so toxic lol

Its like the no u spiderman meme where both slavs are trying to roast eachother, but western see them as the same shit and equally subhuman. Some of the women are cute tho tbh.

Its like the no u spiderman meme where both slavs are trying to roast eachother, but western see them as the same shit and equally subhuman. Some of the women are cute tho tbh.
point of thread is that west treat ukrainians as superior

point of thread is that west treat ukrainians as superior
They only do that now because it is popular to. All the Ukranians from my hometown were just seen as basically weird white mexicans.

• +1
They only do that now because it is popular to. All the Ukranians from my hometown were just seen as basically weird white mexicans.
Are ukranians even really white?
And what town?

Ukrainians are chuddy as fuck

• +1