JUST GOT APPROACHED AT UNI LIBRARY YEEHAWWWW

how tall are you

Mate shut the fuck up. How you know what I'll look like at 18bf when I'm 25bf right now?
you posted a selfie of you when you were lower bf and looked mtn at best ignoring your short height

wouldnt feel anything

you posted a selfie of you when you were lower bf and looked mtn at best ignoring your short height

That was when I was 65kg. I look even better at 55kg. Mate I know what I look like skinny. Because I have been before. That's when I got insane iois everyday multiple times and slayed beautiful White girls.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I’m at the uni library and just got approached by a mtb who said that her friend “over there” thinks I’m cute.

I didn’t look cus I didn’t wanna make it awkward.

Instead, i just said “really? what’s wrong with her:lul:

And the mtb replied “don’t act like all the girls at uni don’t crush on you”.

“Ummm I doubt that 😅, i replied while cringing.

She passed me her phone and i typed my ig @.

She walked away and now i can’t stop smiling bro.

I just know the dude in front of me fucking hates me for being such a humblebragger.

He’s htn and his ass just got humbled from what he just witnessed.

This is what I’ve been striving for for years.

Years of softmaxxing and smashing my face with a perfume bottle are starting to pay off!

🥹
Nice dream, just a shame you woke up and realised none of that happened lmao :lul::lul:

Prime jb appeal I believe the story
Anyways pneumo u should hop rad 140 again.

sounds like horseshit

it’s still over for you if she didn’t pull your pants down suck your soul off right there in the library while you wear reading Manga

JFLL perfume is very important so is good deodorant. I need to up my game as well
I personally would get unscented deodorant, I don't need my deodorant's smell clashing with my cologne.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and AspiringMogger
I’m at the uni library and just got approached by a mtb who said that her friend “over there” thinks I’m cute.

I just know the dude in front of me fucking hates me for being such a humblebragger.

Years of softmaxxing and smashing my face with a perfume bottle are starting to pay off!

🥹
if this is real i’m happy for u that comment abt all the other girls crushing is crazy

Thanks for the lifefuel OP

You could say way more if you went to an orthodontist and removed some teeth :smonk:

🥹
Brroo this is fucking lifefuel because I had IOIs in uni library but stopped going there thinking that there's no chance there.
The irony is that I bonesmash using my perfume cap too loool. This is a hint from god and gandy

dont really give a fuck

That’s awesome! But I’m starting to think PSL rating needs to be overhauled. This shouldn’t be a new experience for a chadlite Jfl.

I get rated strong mtn/low htn here and have had similar scenarios happen quite often at low bf. I used to get catcalled at my Uni walking to bars lmao.

If you really are chadlite and this is a new experience you need to smv max. Run a real test cycle and get tats.

If anyone wants to see the smv pics I’d use on dating apps instead of unfrauded PSL autist selfies dm me. I won’t post because I don’t want to be doxed.