Just got back from a party and i realize today

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
that it has nothing to do with my looks or being a foid it has everything to do with your game, and i didnt have game and thats why i was alone and sober at the party, not socializing like the nt normies at the party. i dont have game and its time to watch some john anthony videos cause looks arent my problem, my gender isnt my problem, i just dont have game, i dont have social skills, im not nt, fuck man is over, its over bro, it is over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Nick.Harte, stunna and 1 other person
Just game her bro

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and stunna
NT > looks

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and Jamaldickjavontus
that it has nothing to do with my looks or being a foid it has everything to do with your game, and i didnt have game and thats why i was alone and sober at the party, not socializing like the nt normies at the party. i dont have game and its time to watch some john anthony videos cause looks arent my problem, my gender isnt my problem, i just dont have game, i dont have social skills, im not nt, fuck man is over, its over bro, it is over
Gtfo with that redpill nonesense

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, iblamechico, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
A little game is important as to not be awkward, but blackpill is the reality and looks is 90% or more that is of importance

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jamaldickjavontus
low inhib and approach theory is legit

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
low inhib and approach theory is legit

didn’t work for me because I’m not NT

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • +1
Reactions: thecel