Just got my first client

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
$1300 / month for Google ads management, 4 or 5 more clients on retainer and I'll be coming up on 6 figures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Corleone and Deleted member 17345
I've been selling web dev services for years, but retainer services are the shit. So easy to scale this shit up and make more money than most people earn 15 years into some dumb career lol

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Corleone and Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Congrats man keep working on your career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
if i were looking to get started on the same path as you, what would be the ideal steps to take?

• +1
Reactions: Solar and Deleted member 17918
if i were looking to get started on the same path as you, what would be the ideal steps to take?
1. Learn an in-demand service that you can charge on going retainers for (eg. Google ads, facebook ads, CRO, SEO, dev retainers)

2. Productize your service. This is the most essential part. If you do not productize your service, you cannot differentiate yourself from the competition, and you'll just be another cheap freelancer. Clients need to believe there is something a little different about the way you do things, and be willing to pay for it

3. Generate leads- Upwork is the best place to start.

4. Get all leads on a sales call and take payment outside of upwork

I'm not balding bro, its called a mature hairline​

Seems like everyone and their father has a advertising business.

Lol I see a gap in the market

$1300 / month for Google ads management, 4 or 5 more clients on retainer and I'll be coming up on 6 figures.
Mfs getting paid to do shit I did at 13 for my Minecraft server god damn

Mirin bro, how long did it take you to get your first client?

Seems like everyone and their father has a advertising business.

Lol I see a gap in the market
what exactly is the gap? the ads space is highly saturated as you said lol

I've been selling web dev services for years, but retainer services are the shit. So easy to scale this shit up and make more money than most people earn 15 years into some dumb career lol
How did selling web dev services go for you? only thing I know how to do and thinking of making money from it.