Just had a huge cumshot

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Just had a huge cumshot also this is only the start of the cumshot so there is not that much on the image but after that the same thing came a few more times the load was absolutely monstrous bro its insane

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and iam good boy
@sub4 iranicel

looks as white as paint good shit

I have a BIG BLACK COCK

looks as white as paint good shit
The cum is not much because this was my 5th cumshot, if the 4th is this much imagine the 1st bro i painted my pants im a nigger btw im 6'4 big black tyrone nigga with BBC

It's embarrassing how you and @sub4 iranicel make gay threads and are the only ones posting comments on them. Jfl mods should ban y'all for being faggots

It's embarrassing how you and @sub4 iranicel make gay threads and are the only ones posting comments on them. Jfl mods should ban y'all for being faggots
its about male health u retard
i thought we were cool

Just had a huge cumshot also this is only the start of the cumshot so there is not that much on the image but after that the same thing came a few more times the load was absolutely monstrous bro its insane

How big is it

The cum is not much because this was my 5th cumshot, if the 4th is this much imagine the 1st bro i painted my pants im a nigger btw im 6'4 big black tyrone nigga with BBC
dissapointment

No we are just trying to increase our cum and penis size to fully satisfy our future aryan stacy blue eyed wife