just insulted my mom (brutal)

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I tried to blackpill her and my attempt was a huge fail ngl I told her that women didnt care abt shit like money, personality or clothes and she tried to convince me otherwise. She was like ''you never take showers, your clothes look bad and u dont have a haircut thats why women dont like you'' and I told her ''oh god stfu just try tinder with shit pics of Tyler maher with a shitty haircut working out at the gym and youll get 100+ matches'' She was going full bluepill on me and tried to get inside my head so I showed her legit blackpill statistics and looks theory studies BUT my fucking whore of a mother IS ANTI-SCIENCE HAHAHA she thinks that stats are bs what a retard jfl
I lost my temper and started to insult her i was like ''mom why are u so fucking low IQ'' ''youre so fucking retarded go fuck yourself''
damn now I kinda feel bad abt it ngl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Baldingman1998, Rt-Rust1 and 27 others
Be nice to your mom

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Baldingman1998, HarrierDuBois and 17 others
alain delon GIF by Maudit

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ryan, B.T.N.O.M.A and 3 others
it doesn't matter what anyone thinks just get your damn surgeries nobody is stopping you. my parents think the same but idgaf they are obviously not in the know like us 💁‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, lonelycurry, Deleted member 15164 and 1 other person
Wow, so cool, now go back to your kindergarten or the teacher won't be happy
You don't want her to be unhappy, do you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
If you're high IQ then don't try to use logic to appeal to people who reject logic in favor of emotion. It'll never work

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 5892
I tried to blackpill her and my attempt was a huge fail ngl I told her that women didnt care abt shit like money, personality or clothes and she tried to convince me otherwise. She was like ''you never take showers, your clothes look bad and u dont have a haircut thats why women dont like you'' and I told her ''oh god stfu just try tinder with shit pics of Tyler maher with a shitty haircut working out at the gym and youll get 100+ matches'' She was going full bluepill on me and tried to get inside my head so I showed her legit blackpill statistics and looks theory studies BUT my fucking whore of a mother IS ANTI-SCIENCE HAHAHA she thinks that stats are bs what a retard jfl
I lost my temper and started to insult her i was like ''mom why are u so fucking low IQ'' ''youre so fucking retarded go fuck yourself''
You can't blackpill her in one time. You need to give her small parts of the pill in different times so that she'll swallow it. I tried the same with my mum and if you try to blackpill em the first time it will be a sure fail. She'll admit the importance of looks in a male life after you'll tell many blackpilled stories or things.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and mug
say sorry to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, B.T.N.O.M.A, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
it doesn't matter what anyone thinks just get your damn surgeries nobody is stopping you. my parents think the same but idgaf they are obviously not in the know like us 💁‍♀️
yea but my dad is blackpilled for some reason my mom is impossible to convince shes too low iq

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, B.T.N.O.M.A, Oberyn and 1 other person
You can't blackpill her in one time. You need to give her small parts of the pill in different times so that she'll swallow it. I tried the same with my mum and if you try to blackpill em the first time it will be a sure fail. She'll admit the importance of looks in a male life after you'll tell many blackpilled stories or things.
yo i tried that technique but failed miserably
she cant process all that information and put all the pieces together shes a dumb cunt

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
  • WTF
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Baldingman1998, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
yea but my dad is blackpilled for some reason my mom is impossible to convince shes too low iq
well she probably sees you as her beautiful flawless son who she raised in her womb so you should say sorry. she cares abt u but she sees you differently most likely.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Rape her, show her what ugly men are forced to do by this cruel society

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlexanderTheGreat11, smvmaxxertilllate and 8 others
well she probably sees you as her beautiful flawless son who she raised in her womb so you should say sorry. she cares abt u but she sees you differently most likely.
yea but thats a selfish cope only bc i have her genetics tbh she cant accept that im sub-Maher

You hurt her feelings. Be nice to her.

Say "Im sorry mom, I was acting bad", and cook a pie for her.

I care
nope i only feel bad bc i dont wanna get kicked out
i dont feel empathy for her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Fear and Oberyn
living up to the stereotype :feelskek:
i spend all my days thinking abt looks i dont have time for showers or haircut man she cant understand that fr
im busy thinking abt looksmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, NFA PB, Fear and 1 other person
Thought this was a @CFW432 post for a sec:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Thought this was a @CFW432 post for a sec:forcedsmile:
Mirin other people rising about against their whore mothers. Hey wannabe, who do you take after the most, your mom or dad?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 5892
You hurt her feelings. Be nice to her.

Say "Im sorry mom, I was acting bad", and cook a pie for her.

I care
What kind of a pie? Creampie?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Fear, CFW432, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
holy autism

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 5892
If she calls him a twink go chris chan on that whore
fr I showed her pics of chico and maher and she said they were good looking so at least she has good tastes

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
  • JFL
only white boys can get away with this

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @luljankybo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 5892 and Looks234
only white boys can get away with this

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @luljankybo
me: mom maybe throwing my clothes in the trash bcz i was late from chool is a little too much, on't you think? of course it's just a suggestion, sorry sir.
her:
Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 20519
My mother is always like u r so good looking you just need to take care of your self im like shut up bitch and leave me alone

• JFL
My mother is always like u r so good looking you just need to take care of your self im like shut up bitch and leave me alone
fuck our moms are so bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Damn nigga my moms blackpilled as fuck

Straight up told me my acne will make me look fucking ugly and made me go dermatologist she a real one for that tho. I was bluepilled that acne doesn’t matter before this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 5892
Don't go ER on your mom

• Woah
Damn nigga my moms blackpilled as fuck

Straight up told me my acne will make me look fucking ugly and made me go dermatologist she a real one for that tho. I was bluepilled that acne doesn’t matter before this
fuark youre so lucky however my dads pretty blackpilled I showed him incelTv

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister

Look son...your mom loves you and therefore she can not admit to you that you are an ugly piece of shit. She doesn't mean to offend you by denying the blackpill. Deep down her heart she knows you are ugly. She knows the blackpill is true. But the mom mode inside of her brain can not accept that and needs the blue pill. You should not insult her as she is probably the only being on earth that will ever give a single fuck about you tbh. You should probably apologize. She is just lying to you to make you feel better because she gives a fuck about you. And if you are a truecel nobody else ever will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Baldingman1998, lonelycurry and 3 others