just insulted my mom (brutal)

Look son...your mom loves you and therefore she can not admit to you that you are an ugly piece of shit. She doesn't mean to offend you by denying the blackpill. Deep down her heart she knows you are ugly. She knows the blackpill is true. But the mom mode inside of her brain can not accept that and needs the blue pill. You should not insult her as she is probably the only being on earth that will ever give a single fuck about you tbh.
cope thats not love. If she loved me she would be honest. Honesty is good idk why ppl cope like that. Im not even ugly, im an averagecel tbh all my ratios are ideal but i look bland for some reason she cant grasp that sub-male models are incel its crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
cope thats not love. If she loved me she would be honest. Honesty is good idk why ppl cope like that. Im not even ugly, im an averagecel tbh all my ratios are ideal but i look bland for some reason she cant grasp that sub-male models are incel its crazy

I have had the same kind of struggle with my mom for decades. She drove me nuts. But the thing is they just don't get this shit and they just can't admit it. I mean what is she supposed to say to you? That you will probably end up as a beta bux to some single mom one day and get divorce raped? Come on! Your buddys are going to be honest with you if you talk to them but you just can not expect it from your mom to spit the ugly and brutal truth in your face. Moms just are not like that. If she was then she would be heartless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I have had the same kind of struggle with my mom for decades. She drove me nuts. But the thing is they just don't get this shit and they just can't admit it. I mean what is she supposed to say to you? That you will probably end up as a beta bux to some single mom one day and get divorce raped? Come on! Your buddys are going to be honest with you if you talk to them but you just can not expect it from your mom to spit the ugly and brutal truth in your face. Moms just are not like that. If she was then she would be heartless.
shes supposed to tell me ''get surgeries my son I support you'' and help me analyze my face and shit it would be so cool
I asked her to rate my side profile but she thought i was crazy

• +1
Look son...your mom loves you and therefore she can not admit to you that you are an ugly piece of shit. She doesn't mean to offend you by denying the blackpill. Deep down her heart she knows you are ugly. She knows the blackpill is true. But the mom mode inside of her brain can not accept that and needs the blue pill. You should not insult her as she is probably the only being on earth that will ever give a single fuck about you tbh. You should probably apologize. She is just lying to you to make you feel better because she gives a fuck about you. And if you are a truecel nobody else ever will.

• JFL
shes supposed to tell me ''get surgeries my son I support you'' and help me analyze my face and shit it would be so cool
I asked her to rate my side profile but she thought i was crazy

I would not get surgery. If they fuck it up you look like Frankenstein and women are not worth taking that risk. Better to go MGTOW and become a wizard 🧙‍♂️ like myself.

• JFL
I would not get surgery. If they fuck it up you look like Frankenstein and women are not worth taking that risk. Better to go MGTOW and become a wizard 🧙‍♂️ like myself.
Surgery or rope tbh also if i become ugly after surgeries i will ufcmaxx and get bruises on my face from bonesmashing to hide that shit

• +1
Surgery or rope tbh also if i become ugly after surgeries i will ufcmaxx and get bruises on my face from bonesmashing to hide that shit
If you get surgery you will look like this. Don't do it man!

220104121018-igor-bogdanoff-intl-scli-file-112519-exlarge-169.jpg

• JFL
Bro pulled a Marty

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ur mom lives with u and pays rent, the least u could do is bathe and groom urself u disgusting stinky ass slob

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CFW432, reborn and 1 other person
Ur mom lives with u and pays rent, the least u could do is bathe and groom urself u disgusting stinky ass slob
Bro i dont have time for showers im a looks theory scientist

• +1
your mom is KPOP CHANG cock only

• JFL
Gays can’t be incel. Blackpill doesn’t apply to sodomites
and vaginas can't orgasm. shut up bitch imm here to get hot and sexy not for a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and bleksandre
shes stupid and selfish
not every human being must high iq
some people are low iq and believe blue pill (coping mechanism of the brain) and some people are high iq

• Woah
No reason to blackpill your mom

• So Sad
Nigga mentioned Maher fishes to his mom JFL a lot of you niggas on this site need help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 5892
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
just lol if your arguments aren't high iq enough to make your parents agree with you. i blackpilled my parents hard. now they let me do whatever i want.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 5892
Mirin dark traid behavior

• Love it
why r u blackpilling her u stupid fuck
edge lord.
mirin her anti science stance tho

My mom always tries to gaslight me saying my skin looks great today even do I don't take of it yet and still have acne and shit. This is after I told her of my based plans to surgerymaxx and start a new life. I just tune out w/e her and my dad has to say it's all worthless to me. I know what I need to do and I will do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 5892
My mom always tries to gaslight me saying my skin looks great today even do I don't take of it yet and still have acne and shit. This is after I told her of my based plans to surgerymaxx and start a new life. I just tune out w/e her and my dad has to say it's all worthless to me. I know what I need to do and I will do it.
based buddy boyo 😍

• Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
I tried to blackpill her and my attempt was a huge fail ngl I told her that women didnt care abt shit like money, personality or clothes and she tried to convince me otherwise. She was like ''you never take showers, your clothes look bad and u dont have a haircut thats why women dont like you'' and I told her ''oh god stfu just try tinder with shit pics of Tyler maher with a shitty haircut working out at the gym and youll get 100+ matches'' She was going full bluepill on me and tried to get inside my head so I showed her legit blackpill statistics and looks theory studies BUT my fucking whore of a mother IS ANTI-SCIENCE HAHAHA she thinks that stats are bs what a retard jfl
I lost my temper and started to insult her i was like ''mom why are u so fucking low IQ'' ''youre so fucking retarded go fuck yourself''
damn now I kinda feel bad abt it ngl
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You should not have told her you @wannalooksmax. She is too bluepilled.

• +1
I doubt she cares that much that you insulted her

more likely she is ashamed that she spawned a massive retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois