Just make Andrew Tate youtube shorts and link your affiliate link

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
E42ABC16 71BB 447D 9BEF 72B736207B94

This guy gets hundreds of thousands of views and even millions and all he does is make 30-60 second videos and then he puts his affiliate link in the comments. If only 1,000 people buy TheRealWorld $50 course with your link, you get $10,000.

(i remember seeing him with 5k subs but the algorithm got him to 200k subs + all his views)

If 5 of yall wanna do this then let me know and ill buy the course and then link my affiliate link here lol (so I get my $50 back)

Edit; warning though, i heard sometimes the Affiliate campus isnt "open" and so u might not even be able to do it (u wont be given an affiliate link) if u buy the course.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 31329 and 2 others
my first thought is that this would never work and only retards would sign up. but i often underestimate how many retards exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, midlatinocel, incel194012940 and 3 others
If only 1,000 people buy TheRealWorld $50 course with your link, you get $10,000.

MFW people sign up to a course on how to be an alpha male using my affiliate link.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and aesthetic beauty

MFW people sign up to a course on how to be an alpha male using my affiliate link.

Idk if u r serious but the course isnt about being an alpha male but rather its 18 different ways to make money online (which u can just learn for free)

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova and Graham

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Trilogy, Deleted member 21863 and 9 others
View attachment 2396894

This guy gets hundreds of thousands of views and even millions and all he does is make 30-60 second videos and then he puts his affiliate link in the comments. If only 1,000 people buy TheRealWorld $50 course with your link, you get $10,000.

(i remember seeing him with 5k subs but the algorithm got him to 200k subs + all his views)

If 5 of yall wanna do this then let me know and ill buy the course and then link my affiliate link here lol (so I get my $50 back)

Edit; warning though, i heard sometimes the Affiliate campus isnt "open" and so u might not even be able to do it (u wont be given an affiliate link) if u buy the course.
itv did an amazing job breaking down this scam, i haven’t double checked the stats so take the content for what its worth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Kasanova, Graham and 1 other person
Idk if u r serious but the course isnt about being an alpha male but rather its 18 different ways to make money online (which u can just learn for free)
IDK, I just shitpost in my pathetic effort to get more rep.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
It's too late imo. The Tate wave has been around for too long, thousands of clips channels now
Yeah I agree, I think it's too hard to stand out now but hey, if you have 50$ to spare, try it

Yeah I agree, I think it's too hard to stand out now but hey, if you have 50$ to spare, try it
Yeah i already gave up on the idea, im trying redbubble.com now

Its insane how few bots earn millions by just frauding the algorithm.

And what are you trying to sell on red bubble?
Nothing I gave up on that too after reading about the state of the website for sellers

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Nothing I gave up on that too after reading about the state of the website for sellers
Shame, what's you plan then?

I'm wageslaving now but looking for something different

itv did an amazing job breaking down this scam, i haven’t double checked the stats so take the content for what its worth

InkwellTV is the best blackpill youtuber out there

InkwellTV is the best blackpill youtuber out there
just like anyone else he is very bias to his own narrative and point of view but overall sends good message

Which are?
he points out stats that are already debunked or never questions stats that align with his world view, too typical tbh everyone is prone to this not even us blackpiller can escape the biaspill 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
he points out stats that are already debunked or never questions stats that align with his world view, too typical tbh everyone is prone to this not even us blackpiller can escape the biaspill 🤷‍♂️
Could be true. He pretty based. imo