Just ordered GHB, Ketamine, Mephedrone and 2-CB.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Can't cope with sober life as a sub-chad male.

There is nothing in life: No friends, no girlfriend, no family, no respect, no dignity, no being valued, nothing.

As a man, life is pure suffering.

I will escape it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Zonar, shabby890 and 10 others
I forgot I need cocaine in case I go to some normie social event again sometime in the future. These other drugs will make me look like a druggie instead of hyperNT (cocaine doesn't).

I will make another order

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
I thought you were done with that chit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I thought you were done with that chit
There is no salvation in normie-life.

You think: 'If only I eat healthier, exercise regularly, sleep well, don't do drugs/alcohol, socialize more, then I will be happier.'

In reality, your life quality only gets lower the less drugs you do. Because you fail to cope with the brutality of life.

On drugs, my life quality is way higher.

I can laugh like a retard when I see all the insane hallucinations on ketamine/shrooms/2-cb/lsd.
I can enjoy the euphoria when the MDMA/mephedrone/cocaine hits my brain.
I can find joy in life when the alcohol makes me forget about my struggles.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: apocalypse, Manletmachine, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
There is no salvation in normie-life.

You think: 'If only I eat healthier, exercise regularly, sleep well, don't do drugs/alcohol, socialize more, then I will be happier.'

In reality, your life quality only gets lower the less drugs you do. Because you fail to cope with the brutality of life.

On drugs, my life quality is way higher.

I can laugh like a retard when I see all the insane hallucinations on ketamine/shrooms/2-cb/lsd.
I can enjoy the euphoria when the MDMA/mephedrone/cocaine hits my brain.
I can find joy in life when the alcohol makes me forget about my struggles.
You need to travel to the arse of the world and enjoy your time with new kind of places and people.
Just a few weeks into Bangkok or Peru for example.
Parties in the deepest pits of a Favela can be more enticing than any western rave or nightclub.
Just be careful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Alt Number 3, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
You need to travel to the arse of the world and enjoy your time with new kind of places and people.
Just a few weeks into Bangkok or Peru for example.
Parties in the deepest pits of a Favela can be more enticing than any western rave or nightclub.
Just be careful.
I am very lonely when I travel.
I always feel like I am trying to live a normal life, but then it hits me 3 times harder when I inevitably don't feel like I fit in. I am trying to live a lifestyle I wasn't born for.

ABLVV840d_sJAgWf2L4ECu-vK5QIqF0d-Br_F5tLUsceErA2UUhKfqPAFtzPtJz72cB7bQQ4oV3vY3WAgtO24gjGUQkUIWPy2zXRwa3NWp1L8CSfY90WMtNHlYsGXKNpZaOH-2frTSchRStwo3ivpyNF9Hk4U_KnvPymLBo0yFPdKVotyfgx8XjN7qeNi6fAweESP3I-gnOrUO-NDWmE3dHVvyZGYd4ZlUng-hW5OrsDaZ18Xmw3jeW928T2yfKOg44YXv1z3T1bpVF8CZ68FdYdHVqIzXywiT32mS7CuoZHvpR8ZFHw2rJnrfxlcGexZ5rE31EJqNuSGX5VvWcS6cN43Lly6UHrUPpDBIJb4O8jmgDV7vnYan-FVLo09zP4WFMGs2e4KQctiWa9O6dGFghgo2WBTGfGncgXNB99KY8NnhnJrXI9XmevfR5N9jLZgOxpxvK7nFaI1abXJrCKNTjEJff_mFfqiYGcOkFF6FUUTsiYcXprt3KLopsPkMPa9i4njI5Fa-kVWoC9BUbJiCbXUHEx4mZbLnIaqvR7ZsjmpY3-Ogl-V4ntmPIfPYslUXNmJE-d8UBdN5rrtYu-MvBP_zMqr0tDltfLOY6VhGHT5Wi6TcSaUvUZ9WIx-49SNbBBh96QEx2u2zTsWRjdcG9hEfI8dhS1mPAde9p6_e8dA84J3yEiuYoYBNfNBOcCoOa62Vef_Kd-mKm4yqJYlK3LeLeofDNvgbZpHZ5X-uIvtLCAL9M6nvBE7Y7thlavg-KOl0LIs5eVgbd17iG-jjL7zknXxy-sXrCLv9aRorxJAuQ97leaFqZQM9rdzGxhs6BuXvmXFAUkIu53v84GyQBZTRIovYa0mTA_5ZeUy35JvYLBGAiiWGctQPaziev6xTuKVx8rp6b4Lm-_06VokyZrBkBvZtBn2TYBZXVZgjcHDAo55RPeL3QrewDW5h3h=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

Travelling Greece on my own last summer as some 28yo incel was very brutal. I tried to get moments of joy, like in this picture. I went on some boat-trip to another island, climbed to the top of some mountain here, all on my own.

You smile for the camera, sort of try to pretend like you are having a nice time, but in reality you are wondering whether you shouldn't have stayed at home.

Legit the only good part of that holiday was diving.
ABLVV86VHNK3I6CWkEW3dzVYshpgiT0OAjZ7ozb4bVOhBxQ9-6YUg-X6T5j0FnFI8bvPUXAw7iZhk97HDYRWhpaCeQOvufS-ZJ6PbyBAB2hHk9qviP4nS8_O-CBTnl8cvV04ZcyA8y0cwT4wX8Ns0jDRBBN8Ri7EfhyyHKYgMv8a2qA15s7SPrfD6xwELVUcZUtaw9XbVfsXaLSAJjsxJSotWkDHK-DyF0P4CwtNYI50piD3xxXWHv5REjMRzT4bCCBVoAil3fJAziAsxXhooKY3HKfPt-lB7SYR_dFTWFcCpy77lhL_ScoSzZu-EX68YhhXtBvM_zPUBQTzfOQWIn4iboII2S7P6Qe9jktGwd9TMYXZVq0PWcDX6WloQEV4h4V43VdGbcTzyb3h4QLQ86i41V256MwCXxG3twhlA6r_DX2Ja6ty3KBIHSZcL0juUZpnP1RrtbZq52j3ZWVRr6DcbU1vBaI81lJFcJwgb8BHn1DqQHp4xQXk_yZRe-Qb-NnEoG6V8jYuoK88M81_CZuftdd0phaBUuHk6GuLuAx_v4C7xQHmMCUULtWuHtQqexMuK5bb_Xb0_SOyilLjHUTpbZmYpGOrX4-otsDKWzAdQW8r_mJxMR27SpFeL7uZjSzUSTMponZK2oMqziVrAGalz8R9dCQf0SG_CjJpSbK53eEoc5Je1nSmrpmtdCfm2CUIsalNt_z31-lVVSaNNx3Iol7nPVL-jZOYLfWSXddvYzA55J1z9cienzNDNqc_MLX0P_W6iq_ztFJ07tfufUvTmVraqC0owZG5v40al6Dzeb8qob2_G8lwbyW-Rr7UThRW6WV8v3QiMiGXToBoVVaAbVGhRFrqFJpeGsNp83RNt1udkjjXy0MVtUDWZy6unCj4cWy5judO52b7uOGrulW9fF0LmiCcbUv_y8SXX3xdDpz9a10Vf5VXsH4Kg1JV=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

But the only reason for that was because I felt like I was 'escaping' the real world. Underwater, my looks don't matter, my life doesn't matter, my past doesn't matter, my failures don't matter,
my lack of social connection didn't matter.

I am planning a diving trip for May this year, but in the end I realize it's just me trying to escape life in another, new way.

I desire social belonging, but I realize I will never get it. This forum is the closest I will ever get to it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse, SoundnVision, Manletmachine and 8 others
I always feel like I am trying to live a normal life, but then it hits me 3 times harder when I inevitably don't feel like I fit in. I am trying to live a lifestyle I wasn't born for.

ABLVV840d_sJAgWf2L4ECu-vK5QIqF0d-Br_F5tLUsceErA2UUhKfqPAFtzPtJz72cB7bQQ4oV3vY3WAgtO24gjGUQkUIWPy2zXRwa3NWp1L8CSfY90WMtNHlYsGXKNpZaOH-2frTSchRStwo3ivpyNF9Hk4U_KnvPymLBo0yFPdKVotyfgx8XjN7qeNi6fAweESP3I-gnOrUO-NDWmE3dHVvyZGYd4ZlUng-hW5OrsDaZ18Xmw3jeW928T2yfKOg44YXv1z3T1bpVF8CZ68FdYdHVqIzXywiT32mS7CuoZHvpR8ZFHw2rJnrfxlcGexZ5rE31EJqNuSGX5VvWcS6cN43Lly6UHrUPpDBIJb4O8jmgDV7vnYan-FVLo09zP4WFMGs2e4KQctiWa9O6dGFghgo2WBTGfGncgXNB99KY8NnhnJrXI9XmevfR5N9jLZgOxpxvK7nFaI1abXJrCKNTjEJff_mFfqiYGcOkFF6FUUTsiYcXprt3KLopsPkMPa9i4njI5Fa-kVWoC9BUbJiCbXUHEx4mZbLnIaqvR7ZsjmpY3-Ogl-V4ntmPIfPYslUXNmJE-d8UBdN5rrtYu-MvBP_zMqr0tDltfLOY6VhGHT5Wi6TcSaUvUZ9WIx-49SNbBBh96QEx2u2zTsWRjdcG9hEfI8dhS1mPAde9p6_e8dA84J3yEiuYoYBNfNBOcCoOa62Vef_Kd-mKm4yqJYlK3LeLeofDNvgbZpHZ5X-uIvtLCAL9M6nvBE7Y7thlavg-KOl0LIs5eVgbd17iG-jjL7zknXxy-sXrCLv9aRorxJAuQ97leaFqZQM9rdzGxhs6BuXvmXFAUkIu53v84GyQBZTRIovYa0mTA_5ZeUy35JvYLBGAiiWGctQPaziev6xTuKVx8rp6b4Lm-_06VokyZrBkBvZtBn2TYBZXVZgjcHDAo55RPeL3QrewDW5h3h=w1890-h1421-s-no-gm

Travelling Greece on my own last summer as some 28yo incel was very brutal. I tried to get moments of joy, like in this picture. I went on some boat-trip to another island, climbed to the top of some mountain here, all on my own.

You smile for the camera, sort of try to pretend like you are having a nice time, but in reality you are wondering whether you shouldn't have stayed at home.

ABLVV86VHNK3I6CWkEW3dzVYshpgiT0OAjZ7ozb4bVOhBxQ9-6YUg-X6T5j0FnFI8bvPUXAw7iZhk97HDYRWhpaCeQOvufS-ZJ6PbyBAB2hHk9qviP4nS8_O-CBTnl8cvV04ZcyA8y0cwT4wX8Ns0jDRBBN8Ri7EfhyyHKYgMv8a2qA15s7SPrfD6xwELVUcZUtaw9XbVfsXaLSAJjsxJSotWkDHK-DyF0P4CwtNYI50piD3xxXWHv5REjMRzT4bCCBVoAil3fJAziAsxXhooKY3HKfPt-lB7SYR_dFTWFcCpy77lhL_ScoSzZu-EX68YhhXtBvM_zPUBQTzfOQWIn4iboII2S7P6Qe9jktGwd9TMYXZVq0PWcDX6WloQEV4h4V43VdGbcTzyb3h4QLQ86i41V256MwCXxG3twhlA6r_DX2Ja6ty3KBIHSZcL0juUZpnP1RrtbZq52j3ZWVRr6DcbU1vBaI81lJFcJwgb8BHn1DqQHp4xQXk_yZRe-Qb-NnEoG6V8jYuoK88M81_CZuftdd0phaBUuHk6GuLuAx_v4C7xQHmMCUULtWuHtQqexMuK5bb_Xb0_SOyilLjHUTpbZmYpGOrX4-otsDKWzAdQW8r_mJxMR27SpFeL7uZjSzUSTMponZK2oMqziVrAGalz8R9dCQf0SG_CjJpSbK53eEoc5Je1nSmrpmtdCfm2CUIsalNt_z31-lVVSaNNx3Iol7nPVL-jZOYLfWSXddvYzA55J1z9cienzNDNqc_MLX0P_W6iq_ztFJ07tfufUvTmVraqC0owZG5v40al6Dzeb8qob2_G8lwbyW-Rr7UThRW6WV8v3QiMiGXToBoVVaAbVGhRFrqFJpeGsNp83RNt1udkjjXy0MVtUDWZy6unCj4cWy5judO52b7uOGrulW9fF0LmiCcbUv_y8SXX3xdDpz9a10Vf5VXsH4Kg1JV=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

But the only reason for that was because I felt like I was 'escaping' the real world. Underwater, my looks don't matter, my life doesn't matter, my past doesn't matter, my failures don't matter,

I am planning a diving trip for May this year, but in the end I realize it's just me trying to escape life in another, new way.

I desire social belonging, but I realize I will never get it. This forum is the closest I will ever get to it.
Fuaark man.
You gotta join a community or ask someone to set you up into a social-circle there.
There’s some travelling-forums where people who live in that specific country will do that exactly.
And have helped many other tourists.
I know it sounds normie af
But you literally have to force yourself to do this, and maybe like I said let someone set you in this social-circle in these countries.
Maybe you will find some like-minded people or atleast someone you can vibe with during this vacation.
Second or third world country people have less stuck-on mentalities although a bit primitbe or outdated considered to some.
Don’t have to do it that way, but if you never tried then it may be worth your time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuaark man.
You gotta join a community or ask someone to set you up into a social-circle there.
There’s some travelling-forums where people who live in that specific country will do that exactly.
And have helped many other tourists.
I know it sounds normie af
But you literally have to force yourself to do this, and maybe like I said let someone set you in this social-circle in these countries.
Maybe you will find some like-minded people or atleast someone you can vibe with during this vacation.
Second or third world country people have less stuck-on mentalities although a bit primitbe or outdated considered to some.
Don’t have to do it that way, but if you never tried then it may be worth your time.
I understand what you mean, and I have tried this many times before with social-events, hobbies.

I can force myself and socialize successfully. You would even think I was some NT normal person. I don't struggle with normal superficial social contact.
but then I never form a connection deeper than superficial-level. It's impossible for me.

I have to deal with living in complete solitude somehow.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and LancasteR
Ketamine is a joke cuz it doesn’t last long. Should’ve enjoyed a good ‘ole DXM trip instead. Oh, and smoke weed with ut. During The come up and the comedown.

Srs just go and steal 2 packs from Walmart or whatever

• +1
I understand what you mean, and I have tried this many times before with social-events, hobbies.

I can force myself and socialize successfully. You would even think I was some NT normal person :lul:
but then I never form a connection deeper than superficial-level. It's impossible for me.

I have to deal with living in complete solitude somehow.
No bro.
There’s a difference in second and third world countries.
These people have different mentalities.
Like I said it’s worth a try there you may never know.
I know what you mean, but now try the same in a few foreign countries.
Atleast then you can say you tried everything with people.
Don‘t throw in the towel just yet.
For every backstabbing and superficial person there also may be a good one out there.

• Woah
Or pcp would probably last longer as well, while still being similar dissascociative high

• Woah
I forgot I need cocaine in case I go to some normie social event again sometime in the future. These other drugs will make me look like a druggie instead of hyperNT (cocaine doesn't).

I will make another order
Am also hoping to
One day be able to use cocaine (+alcohol) to
Make me NT.

• Love it
bro, how does nicotine compare to these drugs??

• +1
Please @MoggerGaston I advice you to do as much drugs as you need

Don’t listen to anyone that tells you otherwise

The purest source of pleasure are shared experiences with loved ones

For those that don’t have the ability to create those experiences, drugs is the only logical substitute

It’s not difficult to calculate the net benefits that doing drugs in a safe manner creates

Simply having that MDMA euphoria to look forward to every few months along with other drugs inbetween is the difference between a horrible year and one that’s not so bad

So find your cope please and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

Last edited:
  • Love it
Ketamine is a joke cuz it doesn’t last long.
True, but that also makes it easy to use. You can just go into a k-hole on a random evening, and 2 hours later it's like nothing happened.

It's so chill and casual to use.

Should’ve enjoyed a good ‘ole DXM trip instead.
never did
Oh, and smoke weed with ut. During The come up and the comedown.

Srs just go and steal 2 packs from Walmart or whatever
what drug does it compare to?

I don't care if the drug is legal, I can get anything at this point.

True, but that also makes it easy to use. You can just go into a k-hole on a random evening, and 2 hours later it's like nothing happened.

It's so chill and casual to use.

never did

what drug does it compare to?

I don't care if the drug is legal, I can get anything at this point.
Ketamine that’s why I brought it up cuz you said K. Except you can sit back and relax and enjoy the trip knowing it’ll be enjoyable for the next few hours (cuz you’re starting to have a great time so u worry about the time), whereas with K you can’t

• +1
No bro.
There’s a difference in second and third world countries.
These people have different mentalities.
Like I said it’s worth a try there you may never know.
I know what you mean, but now try the same in a few foreign countries.
Atleast then you can say you tried everything with people.
Don‘t throw in the towel just yet.
For every backstabbing and superficial person there also may be a good one out there.
As a tourist, I would never be able to get genuine social connection in a foreign country.
People would just see me as the 'rich exotic foreigner' type vibe.

So I would have to move to a foreign country for several years or something to find a more genuine connection. It's not easy to do that.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Or pcp would probably last longer as well, while still being similar dissascociative high
it doesn't have to last that long tbh

had a lot of mogger experiences on ketamine

Am also hoping to
One day be able to use cocaine (+alcohol) to
Make me NT.
alcohol+cocaine

is the most NT mogger combo of drugs you can ever do.

It will turn the most high-inhib autistic incel into an NT slayer, personality-wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and itisoverboyos
bro, how does nicotine compare to these drugs??
nicotine feels like caffeine to me.

It doesn't even compare to real drugs at all.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
alcohol+cocaine

is the most NT mogger combo of drugs you can ever do.

It will turn the most high-inhib autistic incel into an NT slayer, personality-wise
Want to be leaf

• +1
will you pretend to marry me so i can get lower tuition to school in amsterdam?

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Please @MoggerGaston I advice you to do as much drugs as you need

Don’t listen to anyone that tells you otherwise

The purest source of pleasure are shared experiences with loved ones

For those that don’t have the ability to create those experiences, drugs is the only logical substitute
This, exactly, so much.

I lack so much in my life, I have such a deep hole in my human experience by not having friends/family/love.

How could anyone EVER advice me to NOT use drugs, when I lack these basic human experiences?
It’s not difficult to calculate the net benefits that doing drugs in a safe manner creates
This exactly. Drug-usage is fine, as long as you do it safe and don't go overboard
Simply having that MDMA euphoria to look forward to every few months along with other drugs inbetween is the difference between a horrible year and one that’s not so bad

So find your cope please and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise
:love::love:

That MDMA euphoria is so insane when your life has 0 joy. I don't even experience a real comedown, because the days after I use MDMA, I still am so happy about the fact I experienced love (due to drugs). It gives me so much hope and energy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2 and PROMETHEUS
ketamine and MDMA will save your life

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
This, exactly, so much.

I lack so much in my life, I have such a deep hole in my human experience by not having friends/family/love.

How could anyone EVER advice me to NOT use drugs, when I lack these basic human experiences?

This exactly. Drug-usage is fine, as long as you do it safe and don't go overboard

:love::love:

That MDMA euphoria is so insane when your life has 0 joy. I don't even experience a real comedown, because the days after I use MDMA, I still am so happy about the fact I experienced love (due to drugs). It gives me so much hope and energy.

What’s your typical choice/schedule?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Tried MD but not ket

MD is useful for viewing life from a living perspecrive

What’s ket useful for?
facing the fears in your head and realising they aren’t gonna kill you

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PROMETHEUS
Tried MD but not ket

What’s ket useful for?
once you go through your first k hole you’ll realise things don’t scare you anymore

• +1
Tried MD but not ket

What’s ket useful for?
but don’t get addicted to it, people say you can’t get addicted but you most defiantly can

• +1
facing the fears in your head and realising they aren’t gonna kill you
once you go through your first k hole you’ll realise things don’t scare you anymore

I don’t know if I’m ready for that since I don’t wanna snap

Even simple weed makes gives me anxiety

I have so much trauma & unresolved shit that I can’t try anything like that

• +1
I don’t know if I’m ready for that since I don’t wanna snap

Even simple weed makes gives me anxiety

I have so much trauma & unresolved shit that I can’t try anything like that
maybe get into a better state of mind before you do it or you could have a very bad trip

• +1
my incel brain is sadly to afraid of using drugs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and MoggerGaston
maybe get into a better state of mind before you do it or you could have a very bad trip

My state of mind has been life long, classic case of abused dog

So probably won’t be doing ket anytime soon

Curious as to the type of fear you describe facing in the trip

Also how exactly does the trip help you overcome it

will you pretend to marry me so i can get lower tuition to school in amsterdam?
amsterdam isn't even in the netherlands.

it's a trash city over-ran by foreigners.
Expats, exchange-students, refugees, immigrants; 80% of the people there don't even speak dutch.

Nuke that shithole.

What’s your typical choice/schedule?
I take shrooms alone on some nights. It's very spiritual, but can also lead to extreme euphoria. Very volatile drug. Can do a bit of alcohol too with it.

Alcohol+Mephedrone is a nice combo. Good vibes, active, feel amazing. Very social too, can do it at parties/raves easily.

Alcohol+Mephedrone+Ketamine can be even better. But depending on how much ketamine you do, it's less social, less active.

MDMA, then on the comedown, use ketamine, and for longer raves, use mephedrone to stay active. This just mogs. U get all the benefits of MDMA, then when the MDMA starts losing potential, you stop redosing MDMA. Maybe only redose once at most. You stop MDMA, but start doing MDMA+Ketamine instead. You will feel better than staying on MDMA.
This is the best combo for raves imo: mdma+mephedrone+ketamine.

2-CB + Alcohol. Great, but very mood-dependant. If you are in a good mood/vibe, it will be amazing. But you can't rely on the 2-CB to make your mediocre night into a good one, relying on the drugs alone. No, it doesn't work like that.
Best part is: 2-cb has no cross tolerance with mdma/mephedrone so it's great for multi-day festivals.

AAND

THERES SO MANY MORE DRUGS TO USE

FUCK IT IS ALL AMAZING

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
my incel brain is sadly to afraid of using drugs
ask yourself whether you are afraid of using drugs or of the potential consequences of getting caught, the difficulty in getting drugs.

if you and me would be friends, and I would give legit tested stuff to you with 0 risk, you still wouldn't do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I take shrooms alone on some nights. It's very spiritual, but can also lead to extreme euphoria. Very volatile drug. Can do a bit of alcohol too with it.

Alcohol+Mephedrone is a nice combo. Good vibes, active, feel amazing. Very social too, can do it at parties/raves easily.

Alcohol+Mephedrone+Ketamine can be even better. But depending on how much ketamine you do, it's less social, less active.

MDMA, then on the comedown, use ketamine, and for longer raves, use mephedrone to stay active. This just mogs. U get all the benefits of MDMA, then when the MDMA starts losing potential, you stop redosing MDMA. Maybe only redose once at most. You stop MDMA, but start doing MDMA+Ketamine instead. You will feel better than staying on MDMA.

2-CB + Alcohol. Great, but very mood-dependant. If you are in a good mood/vibe, it will be amazing. But you can't rely on the 2-CB to make your mediocre night into a good one, relying on the drugs alone. No, it doesn't work like that.
Best part is: 2-cb has no cross tolerance with mdma/mephedrone so it's great for multi-day festivals.

AAND

FUCK IT IS ALL AMAZING
you can’t build a tolerance on 2-cb anyway

AAND

FUCK IT IS ALL AMAZING
i’ve never tried mephedrome is it similar to 3-mmc?

• +1
i will have to take it in a rave soon then
its somewhere in between MDMA and 3mmc.

On raves I start off with MDMA and then transition to 3mmc after the high. (and some ketamine)

When I have mephedrone (4mmc), I don't do MDMA on the same night.

its somewhere in between MDMA and 3mmc.

On raves I start off with MDMA and then transition to 3mmc after the high. (and some ketamine)

When I have mephedrone (4mmc), I don't do MDMA on the same night.
is that because both of them together can cause serotonin syndrome

ask yourself whether you are afraid of using drugs or of the potential consequences of getting caught, the difficulty in getting drugs.

if you and me would be friends, and I would give legit tested stuff to you with 0 risk, you still wouldn't do it?
im scared of losing my mind or being stuck in a loop

• +1
is that because both of them together can cause serotonin syndrome
No, it's because they overlap too much. So not much point in using both.

You can get those similar euphoria waves you get on mdma, but just on 4mmc. But if uve done 3mmc in high quantities, you have probably felt close to mdma type euphoria aswell

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
im scared of losing my mind or being stuck in a loop
In general, once the drugs stop working, you go back to the 'normal reality'.

If you are afraid of psychosis, stick with stims.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I can understand your lack of social circle, but from the pictures you shared, you're really good looking

I can imagine you wouldn't have much trouble finding a gf

What's stopping you?

• JFL
amsterdam isn't even in the netherlands.

it's a trash city over-ran by foreigners.
Expats, exchange-students, refugees, immigrants; 80% of the people there don't even speak dutch.

Nuke that shithole.
nigga please. i don't care about that. i just want to do a bunch of drugs and bang rave sluts

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry

AAND

FUCK IT IS ALL AMAZING

Thoughts on coke compared to these?

Do you curl your hair or is it naturally like that?