RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

my father was born April 1945

in Amsterdam

never began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
What are your heights? Yours and fathers?

nigga 1945 you mean grandad right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, n0rthface, ItsOver.com and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, n0rthface, subhuman incel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14848
So ur father was born 1945 and U were born around 2004
F1FBC253 6B97 41D1 9214 4A89141C9AE0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 29 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, Basedtheticz and 6 others
I thought you were Venezuelan

over voor jou broer😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
It is over bro, I am sorry. I pray to God so you will be at least 180cm. How old are you know and what is ur tanner stage?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14867, Lolcel and 3 others
It is over bro, I am sorry. I pray to God so you will be at least 180cm. How old are you know and what is ur tanner stage?
17,5 but around 3,5 late puberty

17,5 but around 3,5 late puberty
Oh dude, it is unlikely you will have a growth spurt. What is youe bideltoid and wrist size? Do you have good proportiona at least?

Oh dude, it is unlikely you will have a growth spurt. What is youe bideltoid and wrist size? Do you have good proportiona at least?
noooo both of those are literally death tier

and i mean death tier to the point they're literally a meme here

So ur father was born 1945 and U were born around 2004
View attachment 1303372
If his father had him at a normal age he would be born around 1970... each generation is taller than the previous one so he’s probably average height for 1990s but below average in 2021 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CANI, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
Onoooo both of those are literally death tier

and i mean death tier to the point they're literally a meme
OMG dude, ogremaxxing could be your cope. Your last hope now is to become prettyboy. Do you have decent face for fluffymaxxing?

If his father had him at a normal age he would be born around 1970... each generation is taller than the previous one so he’s probably average height for 1990s but below average in 2021 :lul:
i am a relic from the past

living time capsule

• JFL
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 14774
OMG dude, ogremaxxing could be your cope. Your last hope now is to become prettyboy. Do you have decent face for fluffymaxxing?
idk, you tell me

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
IDK, you have a chance I think, pretty good baseline, but you need a haircut and skin/brows softmaxxess
haircut?

what are you gonna cut bro???

plus i have massive brows tf

yea im glad i grew past 6 ft being under that here in the netherlands is a death sentence, even girls mog u

• So Sad
Reactions: metagross
yea im glad i grew past 6 ft being under that here in the netherlands is a death sentence, even girls mog u
Nah i'm glad girls don't mog me at least, they're 5'7'' mostly. I'm 5'8'' barefoot

your dad was 60 when he made you and that's way to old cause his sperms were much weaker than they would have been at 30
how old was your mum?

@SteelTitan why would you do this to me bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
your dad was 60 when he made you and that's way to old cause his sperms were much weaker than they would have been at 30
how old was your mum?
about 40

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14848
worst part is that my grandfather was born smack bang in the middle of WW1 (1916)

when does it end

20 is peak female fertility and 25 for males
no wonder u are short and undimorphic but at lest you are forward grown and have a good hairline

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
20 is peak female fertility and 25 for males
no wonder u are short and undimorphic but at lest you are forward grown and have a good hairline
i would say that i have dimorphic features, just not developed

people have said i looked like a young neanderthal etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Being under 170cm is death-tier. Can't even really do anything about it. You will never be 6ft. No chance in hell. Even LL-surgery and lifts can't help anymore.

This is real manlet tier and a complete death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
mate i'm the equivalent of being 150cm because netherlands
I lived in the netherlands some years ago and I am even shorter than you. But you atleast have a chance

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Being under 170cm is death-tier. Can't even really do anything about it. You will be 6ft. No chance in hell. Even LL-surgery and lifts can't help anymore.

im russian so plently of men are like 175
in most parts of the world it doesnt matter that much. only in Lookist and ideoligcally feminine america does it matter that much, and your looks alone can ascend your life to god status

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Being under 170cm is death-tier. Can't even really do anything about it. You will be 6ft. No chance in hell. Even LL-surgery and lifts can't help anymore.

btw im still growing and sleep till i wake up naturally
im overdosing on hopium

i would say that i have dimorphic features, just not developed

people have said i looked like a young neanderthal etc
your nose bridge is underdeveloped
eyes are very set and not much bonemass plus your short heigth and masc frame but I would still say you are a little above average facially

btw im still growing and sleep till i wake up naturally
im overdosing on hopium
Reminds me of my parents who constantly told me: "Don't worry about your height. You will probably have a growth spurt at some point".

This, of course, never happened. 17 years old... 18 years old... 19 years old..
"Don't worry son, you can still grow, some people have a growth spurt in their early 20s!".

Never came. It never happened. And every year, I just hoped something would happen.
Do not make my mistake. Get HGH as fast possible as long as your growth plates are still open!

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Reminds me of my parents who constantly told me: "Don't worry about your height. You will probably have a growth spurt at some point".

This, of course, never happened. 17 years old... 18 years old... 19 years old..
"Don't worry son, you can still grow, some people have a growth spurt in their early 20s!".

Never came. It never happened. And every year, I just hoped something would happen.
Do not make my mistake. Get HGH as fast possible as long as your growth plates are still open!
because you rotted. im on god tier diet son, not the shit that cucks you. im eating 4000 cals every day and still lean. im very high on nutrients

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
im okay at my height anyway, in israel men are fairly short, hate getting heightmogged of course

i estimated your height on picture, you are 169 cm
@subhuman incel

im okay at my height anyway, in israel men are fairly short, hate getting heightmogged of course
youre israeli? mirin jew looksmaxxers

is it true you guys run the world? :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RODEBLUR