• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
what beard what

AEA833B4 34BC 446C A14F 0003602BBFD4

coloringmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, PubertyMaxxer and LordNorwood
Rate before and after?
Imo you are between 4-5 PSL. Average looking or slightly above. Your eyes do look better from what I remember.
Shaving the facial hair gave you a .25 to a .5 gain imo. You have a decent jaw actually plus your stache shape was kind weird.
Get an otoplasty btw

• +1
Reactions: noped and Golden Glass
Imo you are between 4-5 PSL. Average looking or slightly above. Your eyes do look better from what I remember.
Shaving the facial hair gave you a .25 to a .5 gain imo. You have a decent jaw actually plus your stache shape was kind weird.
Get an otoplasty btw
This is not 5psl wtf

79138167 2452 430D 8D8E 454808D7E7A5

@LooksPSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 39 and LooksPSL
Yeah, beetween 4-5 i understand as, can be 4 can be 5
I see that but I probably wouldn't put him at 4 or 5 is what I am saying, I would put him somewhere between
tbh I think people who say shit like "4.37 PSL" are coping, like how are u measuring lol, same with saying .5
by this I just mean I think he's probably above 4 but not a 5

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I see that but I probably wouldn't put him at 4 or 5 is what I am saying, I would put him somewhere between
tbh I think people who say shit like "4.37 PSL" are coping, like how are u measuring lol, same with saying .5
by this I just mean I think he's probably above 4 but not a 5

he's a 4

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
4 is average
In that case I would say he's above, I mean he looks very decent honestly
his main issue is just no legit halos so I think he would get underrated because of that but he also has no real failos from the front
Am happy with that.
what's ur height again?

idkur haircut is shit, ur need more hair on the side or maybe try buzz cut

Honestly, you look great man. You look youthful with clean shave reminds me of like zayn malik or something. Prettyboy features

For real, you should probably leave this forum and enjoy life. Fuck this autistic forum tbh. I glanced over the responses in this thread so far and I swear to fuck 80%+ of the people posting here have spent every waking hour today sexually fantasizing about Jordan Barrett or some other random male model. The reality is that based on these pics you are easily a 7/10 facially irl standards I’m being dead serious. Gonna get ripped to shreds for posting this but I honestly feel everyone is just jealous and trying to convince you that you’re below average when you’re really looking quite decent. Just my opinion, coming from someone who isn’t an autistic incel and has actually been getting laid consistently since high school and has a career in the real world.

My only advice at this point: stay healthy, work out, eat healthy, experiment w different hairstyles and all that shit. have fun

That hairstyle is making your face look even longer. Get jeff/zyzz hair or die mirin.

@wagbox @my_babel_physics_pro @Alcezar

improved imo

Honestly, you look great man. You look youthful with clean shave reminds me of like zayn malik or something. Prettyboy features

For real, you should probably leave this forum and enjoy life. Fuck this autistic forum tbh. I glanced over the responses in this thread so far and I swear to fuck 80%+ of the people posting here have spent every waking hour today sexually fantasizing about Jordan Barrett or some other random male model. The reality is that based on these pics you are easily a 7/10 facially irl standards I’m being dead serious. Gonna get ripped to shreds for posting this but I honestly feel everyone is just jealous and trying to convince you that you’re below average when you’re really looking quite decent. Just my opinion, coming from someone who isn’t an autistic incel and has actually been getting laid consistently since high school and has a career in the real world.

My only advice at this point: stay healthy, work out, eat healthy, experiment w different hairstyles and all that shit. have fun
lol bro stop capping. He's decent looking and can definitely attract females, but he's nowhere near a 7.

lol bro stop capping. He's decent looking and can definitely attract females, but he's nowhere near a 7.
Facially he's at least a 6 imo, in all reality his larger problems in terms of attraction are probably size related not PSL related

Facially he's at least a 6 imo, in all reality his larger problems in terms of attraction are probably size related not PSL related
Honestly I'm not big on ratings but he certainly has potential to reach a 6.5 with a few years dedicated to looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Honestly I'm not big on ratings but he certainly has potential to reach a 6.5 with a few years dedicated to looksmaxxing
agree
imagine he gets otoplasty, a lip lift, stroma, and improves his coloring
already a massive improvement

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27