Just submerged myself in ice cold water

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
Well my arms and chest and stomach were mostly out. Lower torso in. 10 minutes. Listened to Elvis Soldier Boy song

24hours into a dry fast rn. I'm also balding I need a hair transplant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 24347, Manletmachine and 1 other person
fasting lowers collagen iirc

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
fasting lowers collagen iirc
Lol that's not true at all it actually Heals your collagen. What bs.

This dude is 40 and looks like this he dry fasts all time and fasts on water.

Maxresdefault 4

You’re finished

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and FutureAestheticMale
  • Ugh..
brutal double chin holy shit :lul:

read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/collagen-maxing-guide.28058/

it causes a 92% decrease in collagen production, you can do it if you want tho
He is chin tucking he looks fine moron stop nit picking shit on good looking normies who women don't give a fuck about in the real world . We get it you look like dog shit faggot go ahead don't fast idgaf I proved this guy looks young for his age

You’re finished
When I was lean I Literally hooked up with the girls everyone wanted in college parties and stuff lol I'm not joking I'll get that way except even better cuz ima get aesthetic asf and shredded fuaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
When I was lean I Literally hooked up with the girls everyone wanted in college parties and stuff lol I'm not joking I'll get that way except even better cuz ima get aesthetic asf and shredded fuaaaa
Whatever u say incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
He is chin tucking he looks fine moron stop nit picking shit on good looking normies who women don't give a fuck about in the real world . We get it you look like dog shit faggot go ahead don't fast idgaf I proved this guy looks young for his age
why are you so pissed off jfl he looks shit tbh, his hairline and double chin cuck his appeal completely. also if you actually read the thread i linked you’ll see that there are literally studies on how fasting decreases collagen, but yeah you’re defo smarter than those scientists :lul:

Well my arms and chest and stomach were mostly out. Lower torso in. 10 minutes. Listened to Elvis Soldier Boy song

24hours into a dry fast rn. I'm also balding I need a hair transplant.
I recommend Dr Cinik for hair transplant.

Where do you do cold water baths? I feel like there are none in the UK. Do you make your own?

28448.jpg

• Love it
I recommend Dr Cinik for hair transplant.

Where do you do cold water baths? I feel like there are none in the UK. Do you make your own?
My tub man! Cold water and put ice in it !

Whatever u say incel
Only a triggered person would honestly go out of their way to troll and be toxic like that. Triggered because of my Christianity or because you know that You yes You will Never acsend so you Hate when others do. Simple psychology. Stay mad incel.

Only a triggered person would honestly go out of their way to troll and be toxic like that. Triggered because of my Christianity or because you know that You yes You will Never acsend so you Hate when others do. Simple psychology. Stay mad incel.
bro, nobody cares that you’re christian. its just that you’re honestly completely delusional about your looks and you get extremely defensive and pissed off whenever anyone disagrees with you

Last edited:
Lol at retard killing himself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and FutureAestheticMale
Whatever u say incel
Btw here is further proof you're an incel that's why you're triggered at others ascending and slaying high tier Stacey's in real life.envy and jealousy like Cain whom God Hated.

Screenshot 20230501 145326 Chrome

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and HerpDerpson
why are you so pissed off jfl he looks shit tbh, his hairline and double chin cuck his appeal completely. also if you actually read the thread i linked you’ll see that there are literally studies on how fasting decreases collagen, but yeah you’re defo smarter than those scientists :lul:
HE PUT ME ON IGNORE JFL

• Hmm...
bro, nobody cares that you’re christian. its just that you’re honestly completely delusional about your looks and you get extremely defensive and pissed off whenever anyone disagrees with you
I'm not delusional at all I'm just confident and that stirs you up? It definitely stirs @Manletmachine up. he's a self confirmed hopeless cursed Loser so he hates on anybody confident or working on themselves that's the stereotypical Loser Bitter incel psychology of a loser.

Screenshot 20230501 145326 Chrome
if someone wasn't actually attractive or had potential why be mad at their delusion? Obviously that's not the psychological reason.

• JFL
I'm not delusional at all I'm just confident and that stirs you up? It definitely stirs @Manletmachine up. he's a self confirmed hopeless cursed Loser so he hates on anybody confident or working on themselves that's the stereotypical Loser Bitter incel psychology of a loser.

View attachment 2178139 if someone wasn't actually attractive or had potential why be mad at their delusion? Obviously that's not the psychological reason.
listen man i want the best for you, i really do. but i think you underestimate how big of a failo being delusional is, nothing turns girls off more. if you legitimately came to terms with the fact that you’re not attractive it would help you a lot in the long run. same goes for you learning that you’re not right about everything, i tried to give you advice on the aesthetic risks of fasting and instead of just accepting the facts you got defensive and started throwing excuses at me.

also i’m willing to bet @Manletmachine was literally joking in that screenshot you keep sending, it’s just humour man it’s not that deep

please accept that there is a difference between confidence and delusion

listen man i want the best for you, i really do. but i think you underestimate how big of a failo being delusional is, nothing turns girls off more. if you legitimately came to terms with the fact that you’re not attractive it would help you a lot in the long run. same goes for you learning that you’re not right about everything, i tried to give you advice on the aesthetic risks of fasting and instead of just accepting the facts you got defensive and started throwing excuses at me.

also i’m willing to bet @Manletmachine was literally joking in that screenshot you keep sending, it’s just humour man it’s not that deep

please accept that there is a difference between confidence and delusion
Oh yeah he was just joking right . You are defending him because you Hate how I caught him admitting he is an incel because it proves my point exactly how bitter incels are toxic out of envy lol.

Btw no actually in Real Life girls Love confident men even if they are avg that can be a major plus. To be confident and delusional they actually love that.

Dude everything you say it's like wrong lol.

Oh yeah he was just joking right . You are defending him because you Hate how I caught him admitting he is an incel because it proves my point exactly how bitter incels are toxic out of envy lol.

Btw no actually in Real Life girls Love confident men even if they are avg that can be a major plus. To be confident and delusional they actually love that.

Dude everything you say it's like wrong lol.
1. you are well below average
2. girls absolutely do not love delusional men jfl
3. i’m starting to think you genuinely lack a sense of humour because he’s pretty clearly joking tbh

• JFL
1. you are well below average
2. girls absolutely do not love delusional men jfl
3. i’m starting to think you genuinely lack a sense of humour because he’s pretty clearly joking tbh
I'm average rn when I get lean I'll be chad in real life or htm atleast.

Tbh everyone in other thread agrees with me on the delusion thing so I won't accept what ever you say as fact tbh

Last edited: