@klip11 is unironically one of the most autistic users on this forum

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
I like him but he's legit on another tier of autism, nigga has pages and pages of him just going on and on about the exact same fucking thing. Just look up "23 to 45" lmao. How can you be so hyperfocused on one thing for months and months and not have it get even a bit stale

@klip11 Are you okay bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@moggathon YOU OWE ME THE 23 TO 45 DIFFERENT SPICES IN YOUR BARBECUE YOU FAGGOT!!!!! GIMME DEM SPICES!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
hes a nigger supporter

• Woah
Reactions: klip11
I like him but he's legit on another tier of autism, nigga has pages and pages of him just going on and on about the exact same fucking thing. Just look up "23 to 45" lmao. How can you be so hyperfocused on one thing for months and months and not have it get even a bit stale

@klip11 Are you okay bhai
He would still be going if i didnt put him on ignore

@Gengar grab your coat me and @klip11 are dropping you off to the zoo

• +1
:feelskek:

• +1
Shit I just realized how I was like this as well when I was younger. I still am but not as bad due to dopamine receptors being fried.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Kwacker777 stands with me and demands you give me the 23 to 45 different spices in your barbecue
Kwackers bussy is finished

• Woah
Shit I just realized how I was like this as well when I was younger. I still am but not as bad due to dopamine receptors being fried.
DO YOU OWE ME SOME SPICES!!!

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
YOU OWE ME 23 TO 45 DIFFERENT SPICES IN YOUR BARBECUE
Next time you say anything involving 23 to 45 i swear i will find you and rape you then fucking murder you and hang your remains on my wall as a prized trophy

Next time you say anything involving 23 to 45 i swear i will find you and rape you then fucking murder you and hang your remains on my wall as a prized trophy
23 to 45 BBCs for 23 to 45 different Stacys

Half as autististic as surgery enjoyers focusing years on the same topic