Lachowski HUGE DESCENTION

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
It is sad that you can lost your godly appearance in a couple of years. His DESCENTION lasted like 3 years? He quickly started loosing his godly appearance.

Since 2019 you can see that he has been fading so much...

He used to be +-6,75 PSL but now he is more like... 4-4,5 PSL

Life kickes asses...
That is why I claim you can not rely on your look only because you will lose it sooner or later. You should focus on education, job and family. Family first.

@mrriceguy @Xangsane

Attachments

• lacho.jpg
    lacho.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • 3426132_1684798324626.png
    3426132_1684798324626.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, buflek, rand anon and 2 others
Brutal, in a meme video of him he looks like a leanmaxed Hamudi

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, HerpDerpson, It'snotover and 1 other person
@william2605

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
@william2605

It is sad that you can lost your godly appearance in a couple of years. His DESCENTION lasted like 3 years? He quickly started loosing his godly appearance.

Life kickes asses...
That is why I claim you can not rely on your look only because you will lose it sooner or later. You should focus on education, job and family. Family first.

@mrriceguy @Xangsane

oh no he’s 6’3 with a htn face rich and married to a model with kids, his life must suck now!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polish Chincel, p0lishsubhuman, buflek and 16 others
mogs me into uranus and back.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
oh no he’s 6’3 with a htn face rich and married to a model with kids, his life must suck now!
He was lucky he could earn money on modeling. I must admin he used his prime well.

Well compared to his previous life of being a supermodel chad who has orgies with other models, yes, it probably does suck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Bzz, Deleted member 29883 and 2 others
He look better than 99% of men in his age group

• +1
Reactions: 7ft, try2beme and Deleted member 17595
He look better than 99% of men in his age group
Dude, my father looks better than him and he is 51...

Well compared to his previous life of being a supermodel chad who has orgies with other models, yes, it probably does suck.
his previous life was probably getting fucked in the ass by old rich guys from the modelling industry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Still htn and 6'3 with status, can't lose in life

• +1
No way your dad is better looking than Chico.
My dad looks better than Chico on this photo. He looks a little bit tired of life but has sharper face, robust lower third, better hairline, serious facial expression, lower facial fat and quite dense 3 day stubble. White hair revealed on sides and has strongly visible wrinkles when he smiles but imo looks great considaring his age. My dad having 47 years old ran marathon in 3 hours and 37 minutes.

Mayby I should have said that Chico will be definitely worse looking than my father when he will be 10 years older.

Attachments

• 3426132_1684798324626.png
    3426132_1684798324626.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and nope
Prime for prime he is untouchable.

• +1
My dad looks better than Chico on this photo. He looks a little bit tired of life but has sharper face, robust lower third, better hairline, serious facial expression, lower facial fat and quite dense 3 day stubble. White hair revealed on sides and has strongly visible wrinkles when he smiles but imo looks great considaring his age. My dad having 47 years old ran marathon in 3 hours and 37 minutes.

Mayby I should have said that Chico will be definitely worse looking than my father when he will be 10 years older.
I don't know, man. Chico is still attractive, but he's not as attractive as he was in his prime. I don't believe your dad looks better than Chico at 32 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: 7ft
I don't know, man. Chico is still attractive, but he's not as attractive as he was in his prime. I don't believe your dad looks better than Chico at 32 years old.
My dad looks much older and there is no doubt. But he aged very well, I would say in Poland my dat is at least TOP 3 percent at his age bracket in terms of appearance. It is almost imposible to be better looking than 30 yo man having 50 years old. Young MTN is for sure more appealing to girls than old Clooney. But Clooney still rocks.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Hair. It’s the hair,

brutal twink death pill :cry:

Descended? He has mogger kids with a model wife and living best semi retirement life with past years modeling money

He won life all due to his look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, rand anon and Deleted member 23239

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, rand anon and Deleted member 29155
Descended? He has mogger kids with a model wife and living best semi retirement life with past years modeling money

He won life all due to his look
That because his look was brilliant! But now it got much worse. Anyway he is probably happy peson and has good life.

Just needs to leanmaxx

the agepill is hard to swallow

His skin got worse, his nose is bigger, got rounded face too
Ur nose can’t get bigger. He’s likely stored fat too. Keep in mind he hardly “looksmaxxes”. Yeah his skin got worse he should get micro needling done

What matters is that he had a prime, unlike most of us. He descended but got married and became a father, aside from being rich and famous. What else could you ask for?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
The only thing that changed is he has stubble you autists, if he shaved it and got into runway condition makeup and weight wise he'd look almost the exact same as he did before

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29883 and Deleted member 22623
Chico descension copers on suicide watch

All it takes is for him to lean out and groom

Guy just doesn’t have to, he won everything there is to win, why would he care anymore

Life kickes asses...

@mrriceguy @Xangsane

he is very dependent on having a face with little body fat recently he went on a diet to do a job for a br magazine he was insane again and he maintains a higher weight unlike the barrett who removed buccal fat and sean opry who is always with low BF chico still mogs but he does not care anymore with looksmax as barret or other models he just ride bike and take care of his children.

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
The only thing that changed is he has stubble you autists, if he shaved it and got into runway condition makeup and weight wise he'd look almost the exact same as he did before
Yeessss I show that .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back