Last update with girl

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So guys I've been updating you for over a month for a bisexual girl we've been dating who has 8 body count and has fucked with a transexual who is her best friend etc etc. It was her birthday two days ago and I sent her happy birthday. She replied thanks after 10 hours or so then the next day we had planned something for a hotel for her birthday but she didn't inform me and she was offline for 18 hours or so and I sent her a text like a day ago "so I thought we had planned something but I guess I was wrong" after ignoring me she replied to me today with a large text telling me " hey I have something to tell you, I think due to my birthday I had a mild mental breakdown and it showed me I'm not in a phase of doing something new with someone because I wanna have overcome my ex 100% and I'm not there yet. So I would like us to cut off. Really it doesn't have to do anything with you. I really had lots of fun with you but I'd like to have more time by myself to clear things out. And I'm sorry I'm telling you all this through texts and it took me such a long time to reply but I was really confused and I had a real difficulty because I have a lot of fun with you but I'm not ready even for something casual yet. "

So based on this what do you guys conclude? I want your 100% blackpill opinion. Honestly I'm thinking of just opening the message and not replying anything and when I see her at uni, just to hand her the present I had for her and that's it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
u want the truth? looks didn’t make the cut

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, hardestmfintheroom and 4 others
u want the truth? looks didn’t make the cut
What do you mean? Her connection with her ex outbeat my looks and "enthusiasm" she initially had for me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member
What do you mean? Her connection with her ex outbeat my looks and "enthusiasm" she initially had for me?
perhaps yes, maybe he mogs u in her eyes, or maybe u mog him, u never really know these days, don’t give her that gift it’ll only dig your hole deeper, cut all contact and if you become chad she will come back around, a girl could call u ugly and still fuck u later if u look different

it’s just that a girl that likes u will make all the plans and initiate sex too it’s kinda luck based in a way she seems like a flaky whore who don’t respect u so Ngl move onto the next at least for now

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, hardestmfintheroom and Tylermax
Damn tylermaxx is back
And has the same pfp as prettyboy
Feels like the golden age of looksmax again

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax
Damn tylermaxx is back
And has the same pfp as prettyboy
Feels like the golden age of looksmax again
Prettyboy joined pretty late

• +1