late puberty mogs everyhing

My biggest regret is not starting PEDS, AIs, Peptides ect younger. Now it’s too late tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Ruakh
how the fuck did this get pinned @garoupilled_ wtf has this helped any 1 with ?
It helped mentally for people who have latepuberty

Can somehow relate.

I was the shortest in my hs class with 21 males. Then at around 21-22, I became the second tallest. I think I stopped getting taller at around 23-24. I think I really enjoy my late puberty. I now mog all my hs friends.

The most obvious downside of late puberty is there was no teen love. And it kinda sucks if you liked a girl in hs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Manletmachine
Fuck this shit. Haven’t grown since early 2022. Practically no facial hair at 20 years old. Acne ridden. Horny. Alone. Late puberty is a curse

Almost no appeal for older girls - I’ve had very few moments with older girls and they tend to be repulsed by me (especially the ones who are into darker men), calling me “childish”.
Oh no

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Can somehow relate.

I was the shortest in my hs class with 21 males. Then at around 21-22, I became the second tallest. I think I stopped getting taller at around 23-24. I think I really enjoy my late puberty. I now mog all my hs friends.

The most obvious downside of late puberty is there was no teen love. And it kinda sucks if you liked a girl in hs.
Yup i heightmaxxed during puberty i was manlet

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Jfl it doesn’t. I hit puberty at 15.5, grew up 4 inches and then one inch at 16. Nothing after that. Was always the short low T cuck and scared of everything. I’m now 18 and finally have the courage to do things my peers were doing at fuckin 15.

I’m nearing 19 and people think I’m a 14 yo kid. No one takes me serious and think I’m lying when I say I’m in university. They laugh in my face and then say sorry. Fuck early puberty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I was made fun of at younger age cuz I looked like a kid when I was like 15 years old because I was shorter than everyone and with few pubic hair, also fat etc.

I thought it is over but late honestly late puberty is a blessing

Everyone who is saying “Muh, muh you look femboy” to someone in ratings dont realize that these types of guys have the biggest potential possible.

Intro

I am currently 20 years old, I still have an insane collagen (no balding, thicker hair etc, no acne), I am also not short (6’0) already and doctor said that I am still growing also my bones are still possible to develop and I can still kinda rearagne my face

(for example this post)

Reasons why and my opinion

Honestly a late puberty is a Huuuuge social nerf when you are younger. I was a virgin until 18yo cuz I looked much younger and also I was incredibly awkward (I didnt went out for a half year for example only to my school and home) but in a looksmaxxing terms it is the one of the most important things.

Pros

Mogging earlypubertycels - I mog all og my classmates who tend to make fun of me from highschool already cuz they all started balding, have kinda wrinkles etc while I am already taller than them, looking much younger in face and more aestethic (gymmxxing)

JB appeal - The JB appeal you have if you are looking young in your face while being aesthetic and older in your body is actually boosted to oblivion. When I used to have tinder I got date every week with JBs and it was insane.

Trustworthy - people tend to think that you are such a nice guy with an innocent young face.

Cons

NTness - you are literally 1-3 years younger in your mind, I cant tell why but all my friends are 17 years old and I basically dont have anything in common with the same age group and also I act like a fucking child

Almost no appeal for older girls - I’ve had very few moments with older girls and they tend to be repulsed by me (especially the ones who are into darker men), calling me “childish”.

This is post is made for latepubertycels. There is hope
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
“Late puberty” is about as real as a unicorn