LATINA (MESTIZA) FOG BATTLE

Which Mestiza Latina mogs?

• Total voters
She has a long face and 9 is extremely frauding. 3 and 4 are the best.
Not surprised most picked 4 since she looks the most Euro passing.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Which of these Latinas mog?

View attachment 2251207

View attachment 2251233

View attachment 2251214

View attachment 2251210

View attachment 2251222

View attachment 2251208

View attachment 2251229

View attachment 2251219

View attachment 2251218

View attachment 2251217

Imo 1,3 and, 4 look best

None of them would be granted the opportunity to touch one(1{UNO}) singular pubic molecule on my balls

Why?
And which are the worst?
2 because she looks like she has a nice personality. I don't like girls who dress like a slut. She also looks cute and innocent. The worst are 1, 6, 9 and 10.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I like her too!

Why?
They look like they would me mean to me. They are tryhard for chad while the asian girl looks like she wants to play overwatch with me and hug me. Also because the asian girl is probably shorter and more intelligent.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Xangsane
They look like they would me mean to me. They are tryhard for chad while the asian girl looks like she wants to play overwatch with me and hug me. Also because the asian girl is probably shorter and more intelligent.
They're all latina

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003
You prefer Euro features?

In what way?
Not necessarily, her face is most attractive. Lots of Latinas/Arabs/blacks have sexy features too

• +1
whats 1s @

• Hmm...
Eiza Gonzalez fogs

• +1
@Ai Impact @WayneSarcosuhus @Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham
All are pretty.

• +1
They all look good except the last 2.

• +1
Would you pick 2 or 3?
Tough choice. I prefer the coloring of 3, but 2 has the bone structure / face shape of a cute-looking kpop idol. I think I'd pick 2 because I'm a sucker for dark eyes and dark hair combo. Both look high trust.

• +1
Tough choice. I prefer the coloring of 3, but 2 has the bone structure / face shape of a cute-looking kpop idol. I think I'd pick 2 because I'm a sucker for dark eyes and dark hair combo. Both look high trust.
Thoughts on the others?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.

• +1
Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.
That reminds me of a Kdrama that's kinda similar tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Xangsane

1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10