latisse eye color change

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Bronze
eyelasles are so fucking important and i'm just wondering if there are any guys here with hazel/light green eyes here who managed to use latisse especially on their lower lid without noticing eye colour change at all ( i'm less concerned with fat loss /pap)

- i tried every single other way to grow my bottom lashes ( all grow serum including anteage which is massive cope)

the only other legit way is oral minox or a massive dose of topical but that shit ruins my skin so definitely not worth the trade off

thanks

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Just don't puncture your cornea and you should be fine ffs.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Just don't puncture your cornea and you should be fine ffs.
are you using it yourself? lot of fearmongering about that sides especially on reddit female forum

• +1
unfortunnately that's true but we got no other options that actually works
I use minox for brows and I have seen people improve lashes from that as well.

• +1
great idea indeed but you need a lot of minox to go systemic for good reyelashes growth

that's was i was planning to do in conjuntion with latisse for optimal lashes growth . i got a twin brother who litteraly shower in minox and his eyelashes are just insane he gets complimented on it all the time but that method is not sustainable if you want to keep youthfull skin.

just stop being a pussy and drink a drop of liquid minoxidil with water, muh skin

you can also put a bit of eyeliner on the lower lids, works if you don't make it obvious

• +1
just stop being a pussy and drink a drop of liquid minoxidil with water, muh skin

you can also put a bit of eyeliner on the lower lids, works if you don't make it obvious
i was litteraly on oral min 5mg for a year great eyeklashes gains but my skin was ansolutely wrecked took me a year to recover same for topical. for hyper responder it does fucked up collagen

stop with the fearmongering faggot

it doesnt reduce shit
Wym bro here is 1 month before and after on UUE fatpads from latisse.
Tenor
EEsfu70EOMx1TlBf5tYAiA Go0bFvBvzClwSivuaiELg head 01

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and NFA PB
do you have light colored eyes or hazel eyes to begin with? thanks
I tried jokingly playing it off the first time but since you did not get the hint. No you cannot fucking recolor your iris by applying latisse around the eye area ffs.

It’s been 6 months since my last application of Latisse and my dark circles are still crazy.

Think it’s a result of the loss of suborbital fat around the eyes that makes the vessels which cause dark eyes more visible.

I have to use a caffeine serum to make them less noticeable.

Just be careful with it.

Arrête de flipper pour rien.

Le bimatoprost va rien faire du tout. 3 mois que je l'utilise et à part des cils qui ont doublé de volumes je n'ai eu aucun effet secondaire.

• +1
Arrête de flipper pour rien.

Le bimatoprost va rien faire du tout. 3 mois que je l'utilise et à part des cils qui ont doublé de volumes je n'ai eu aucun effet secondaire.
merci pour ta réponse , tes yeux sont de quelles couleur de base? j'envisage de faire yeux clairs au mexique et j'ai vraiment pas envie de ruiner les résultats en me fonçant mes yeux hazel/verts

j'ai tout tenté et latisse semble la seule option