Laxatives for weightloss

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
How efficient are there for weightloss? I know my gf did them over the summer and she lost like crazy weight, she went from 125 to 100 lbs but she doesnt tell me anything about them. And i cant talk about it to her since it sounds gay af that a man asks you how to lose weight. either way

anyone with similar experiences with laxatives?

I know the news oulets are lying about this since they all claiming it doesnt do jack shit when my Gf literally lost 25 lbs at 5'3 she literally went underweight taking them.

I would also be going in a 2 meal diet but more extreme so its more effiecient I will try my best to keep shoulder muscles. idk its pain all around i hate my life

is my birthday to!

Last edited:
You only shit what u eat, don’t eat and you’ll be fine

You only shit what u eat, don’t eat and you’ll be fine
I am aware tho. laxatives are great for debloating. Idk how many i should take a week laxatives can help you lose weight, they are not a safe and long-term option, tho i dont wanna be anorexic i wanna lose 20 lbs

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
OKAY DO IT NOW> LAXATIVES ARE OP IMMA MAKE A THREAD FULLY ABOUT THIS

We used this to prank a friend
Indir 12

When we bought it we tried it ourselves and each chewed 3 of these
U shit like ur pissing
So gud
Prob lost some weight that day

We used this to prank a friend
View attachment 2745072
When we bought it we tried it ourselves and each chewed 3 of these
U shit like ur pissing
So gud
Prob lost some weight that day
I just spend an hour researching on wtf laxatives are now im woke.

taking them will make ur body way more efficient for weightloss, with a diet and those pills u can lose weight till anorexia levels

as is incredible for debloating i can imagine barret shitting all day before a modeling runway

all waterweight youll gain 100% of it back tomorrow

theyre literally just for debloated you dumbass nigger prove me wrong
they clean ur guts and revitalizatice your digestive system so that it works MORE EFFICIENTLY AT PROCESSING FOOD. they also expel water making u lose water weight. simple research faggot

no retard, dont give yourself fucking eating disorder on purpose. yes it does work (short term) but the damage it’ll do is NOT worth it. it’ll give you a permanently bloated “stomach” (intestinal area)

IMG 8687

lose weight naturally or dont.
second best option is to starve max (while taking supplements ofc) its still bad but not as bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
alrig
no retard, dont give yourself fucking eating disorder on purpose. yes it does work (short term) but the damage it’ll do is NOT worth it. it’ll give you a permanently bloated “stomach” (intestinal area)

View attachment 2745243
lose weight naturally or dont.
second best option is to starve max (while taking supplements ofc) its still bad but not as bad
ht isee i was about to tho imma just aggresvely cut. tho my gf did that and she got the flattest stomach. this grl probably abused it by taking multiple a week

only way i heard was that 2 a week was extreme

they clean ur guts and revitalizatice your digestive system so that it works MORE EFFICIENTLY AT PROCESSING FOOD. they also expel water making u lose water weight. simple research faggot
you literally just said you it makes you digest the calories faster you dumb nigger