LEAKING OG 100% DEBLOAT METHOD - ANY BF%

I screenshoted every single word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, SteveRogers and nikka.kkk
what fucking bunch of retards on this thread believing this. Even the OGs are dumb as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, zura, MoggerM and 3 others
So over, even the most hidden knowledge is getting leaked now....

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Based

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ascendedd
Good thread bro👍🏻

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Krakowski
I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.
I actually need this tbh, would be ideal if my nose tip shrunk a bit. TAG ME

• +1
Literally lmao. Before and after pics are SHIT. @pneumocystosis i can tell u know this is bs too, bc u would have been smart enough to take before/afters at the same angles.

Also who knows how much he’s cheek sucking anyway :feelshehe:
lightning and angle lmao. i bet he is trolling too anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, pneumocystosis and Reformed
Bump

Last edited:
  • Love it
good thread, new people lurking here need access to this sort of stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, zura, Reformed and 1 other person
what fucking bunch of retards on this thread believing this. Even the OGs are dumb as fuck.
they are all playing along with the joke bhai...seems u misunderstood

react to this thread so i can edit it and you delete ur comment too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ascendedd and Reformed
2nd Bump!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and twilight
ye this works, I've been doing it since lookism days and my hollowness improved my looks. Suggest normies to go ahead and do it, dw about the infections if you just sterilise and use the right tools to disinfect.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 32973
Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Today is the 2 minute hollow cheek method, known as waterpulling.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

Back in the looksmax.me days, even Jordan admitted to waterpulling:

View attachment 2371823

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

The procedure? Ever so simple.

• Get a sterile insulin syringe.

View attachment 2371759

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.
    View attachment 2371886
    Caution! do NOT wipe the needle tip with the swab!

Alcohol removes the silicone covering on the needle, causing it to become dull.

You will 100% hurt yourself with a dull needle tip.
    View attachment 2371771

• Then, prepare to insert the needle in the correct spot.
    To find the correct spot:
    - Start from the extremity of your lip
    - Go 1 inch laterally
    - Go .5 of an inch upwards

View attachment 2371788
    The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2371793

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

• Now, delicately start pulling the plunger.
    If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

• Still delicately, pull harder.
    You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Use a new sterile syringe next time you waterpull.

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

As I showed in my other thread, these pictures were taken three days apart.
Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.
I pulled 0.2ml from each cheek.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

That's it for waterpulling folks.
I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.

Work smart, not hard.

pneumo, the debloat king 👑

Didn’t Jordan do a buccal fat removal?

• Hmm...
What a legit crazy idea jfl
And here I am thinking sauna or gym are enough to debloat in terms of facial water puffiness

someone should post his results beside of pseudo boyos, out of curiosity

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
lol, one pic you're laying down the other one you're pushing yourself making your skin tighter, how is this a legit before and after?

• +1
One more genuine advantage gone. Now tiktokers will have Ballou hollows and spread it. @StrangerDanger
It is really fucking annoying
Syringe prices will go up this year fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis, EverythingMattersCel, schizo echochamber and 2 others
It is really fucking annoying
Syringe prices will go up this year fuck this shit
Just know someone with diabetes to get free needles theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 25938, chrisN and 2 others
Just know someone with diabetes to get free needles theory.
thank god they don’t know about bloodletting
We really should keep bloodletting a secret before they abuse it

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
One more genuine advantage gone. Now tiktokers will have Ballou hollows and spread it. @StrangerDanger
Luckily most normans are naturally scared of syringes because of negative associations

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
thank god they don’t know about bloodletting
We really should keep bloodletting a secret before they abuse it
That has been commonplace since the viking ages though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and StrangerDanger
Is this supposed to kill us?

• +1
Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

View attachment 2371823

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.
    View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788
    The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2371793

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

Work smart, not hard.

Could you create a complication of all your threads

• +1
Some normies and TikTok fags still don’t know about bloodletting
Elab on specifically what you are referring to since my understanding of bloodletting was a pseudoscience to cure diseases in the dark ages.

• Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Elab on specifically what you are referring to since my understanding of bloodletting was a pseudoscience to cure diseases in the dark ages.
Everyone from tiktok will know about this
So sad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers and HarrierDuBois

View attachment 2371823

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788

View attachment 2371793

‎‎

incredibly.

‎ ‎
    ‎‎

‎‎

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

My results:

Work smart, not hard.

View attachment 2371823

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788

View attachment 2371793

‎‎

incredibly.

‎ ‎
    ‎‎

‎‎

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

My results:

Work smart, not hard.

just turned 16 thx for the method dude

all that for some likes congrats now tiktok normies are going to find out cause you were horny for some jfl reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and RichardSpencel
Everyone from tiktok will know about this
So sad
Archived, good thread, seemed scared asf first to do it myself but when I saw you can just donate I got calmer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and IMOGYOU
  • Hmm...
Because you can control the amount of blood
True, and I also read that blood banks throughout North America and Europe have had issues with AIDS infections due to unsanitary equipment as a result of them having to cut down on top-of-the-line gear and professional personnel after the COVID-19 pandemic, so I am going to do it myself at home safely.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
True, and I also read that blood banks throughout North America and Europe have had issues with AIDS infections due to unsanitary equipment as a result of them having to cut down on top-of-the-line gear and professional personnel after the COVID-19 pandemic, so I am going to do it myself at home safely.
True i think it is safer to be done at home with your own equipment rather than the risk of getting aids
Really cheap and easily controllable
You can do it everyday too to maintain

• +1
At best you’re pulling lymph fluids which will restore worst a day at wiser you’re repeat pulling through a small gauge needle which significantly increases the pressure and can cause bleeding and sub dermal scarring

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
At best you’re pulling lymph fluids which will restore within a day at wiser your repeat pulling through a small gauge needle which significantly increases the pressure and can cause bleeding and sub dermal scarring
It’s not that it doesn’t work, it might, but the results are ultra temporary

True i think it is safer to be done at home with your own equipment rather than the risk of getting aids
Really cheap and easily controllable
You can do it everyday too to maintain
Yeah for example CBUM did it twice a day the week before Olympia iirc.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and IMOGYOU
Yeah for example CBUM did it twice a day the week before Olympia iirc.
Yeah i read about that
I also heard that jordan barrett and allegedly jon kortajarena did it too
Really easy to be done and the results are extremely impressive

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and HarrierDuBois
Yeah i read about that
I also heard that jordan barrett and allegedly jon kortajarena did it too
Really easy to be done and the results are extremely impressive
Off topic but Nessman looks insane here, such a rich complexion. @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU and StrangerDanger
As a steroid user I always noticed fluid coming into the syringe when I aspirated (to make sure I am not injecting into a blood vessel!) but somehow I just never made the mental leap to applying this to the face to reduce bloating. Could have had so many more slays if I knew this JFL.

Edit: I’ll just add - you’ll know if you’re in a blood vessel cause the fluid will be DARK red, this will also cause horrible bruising so try not to hit a blood vessel. The fluid you want will be anywhere between clear to yellowish to a bright red in colour depending on capillaries. You’re not going near arteries so don’t worry about those.

Last edited:
@StrangerDanger Nessman has different brown eyecolor than me I noticed. His is a uniform brown color but still light enough for pupil contrast I would say that's spot on T20 he has no specks or rayleigh scattering throughout his iris, it's a fully brown color. Interesting I don't see proper brown eyes often most are some hazelish color like mine that has different hues and specks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, IMOGYOU and StrangerDanger
I just tried this
Right after seeing this thread I was highly skeptical of this method. I mean who wouldn't be after all this TikTok drama?
I initially thought it was a just an elabroate troll from pneumo to misguide all the TikTok fags into their own demise but after reading through all the replies in the thread talking about results my skepticism disappeared, however I still wasn't sold.

I wasn't gonna be a labrat, so what did I do? Well, I got my dog and in the next moment stood there with the syringe to its head in my kitchen, It felt like a strange decision, but my dog looked at me all excited, tail wagging like crazy.

I carefully put the syringe into his cheeks He blinked and looked puzzled, I held my breath as I slowly withdrew the water and subcutaneous fat from his cheeks.

After a few moments, I noticed a change to my suprise. My dog cheeks seemed to sink in a bit, they got hollow and his zygos arc began to pop. He started to resemble Andreas Eriksen in that one black and white image JFL. It was strange, seeing how my subhuman dog turned into a gigabuster within mere seconds. I was just out on a walk with him and hell, literally everyone was mirin the fuck out of him. Girls, women, children, squirrels, boys, men, young and old, jfl even dogs and cats stared at him as we passed them by and I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, iisbarret, Deleted member 27213 and 4 others
My dog cheeks seemed to sink in a bit, they got hollow and his zygos arc began to pop. He started to resemble Andreas Eriksen in that one black and white image JFL.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and StrangerDanger
im gonna cum to ur thread op, love u

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938