LEAKING OG 100% DEBLOAT METHOD - ANY BF%

@StrangerDanger Nessman has different brown eyecolor than me I noticed. His is a uniform brown color but still light enough for pupil contrast I would say that's spot on T20 he has no specks or rayleigh scattering throughout his iris, it's a fully brown color. Interesting I don't see proper brown eyes often most are some hazelish color like mine that has different hues and specks.
View attachment 2373054View attachment 2373055View attachment 2373064
Mogger
3001419 1658851726977
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
AIFG7Qo
D6a0e89bbda1e86d43587466618a5b88
E172d53bcb8ec9555c60d27ed27897e5
074ed7475e1e3ac943bf39c0d935f711

• Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU
My results using this method:

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
I want someone to do this to me (For supervision)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and poopoohead
Just age yourself theory.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Agendum and pneumocystosis
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Rare picture of young Seid
His hair must have been photobleached there cause it looks darker in any other pic
He looks so much better when his skull appears tall like in that photo and he doesn't suffer from @Birdcell syndrome.
Answer is yes having below T20 eyecolor which he does and having any hair lighter than dark brown looks unorthodox.
Reminds me of Pascal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, StrangerDanger and Birdcell
Bruh
He looks so much better when his skull appears tall like in that photo and he doesn't suffer from @Birdcell syndrome.
Answer is yes having below T20 eyecolor which he does and having any hair lighter than dark brown looks unorthodox.
Reminds me of Pascal.
View attachment 2373150

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Yo didn't your username used to be something else?
Like pita_bread or some random food

WWW THREAD

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis pm me I have some archived stuff from looksim days

• Woah
Good one

• Love it
how are you still alive btw

• JFL
What do you think about blond Chico? @StrangerDanger
He'd probably have exotic halo if he still had some blonde highlights in adulthood (provided that they're natural, ofc).

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
He'd probably have exotic halo if he still had some blonde highlights in adulthood (provided that they're natural, ofc).
Just copy @HarrierDuBois pheno theory.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 25938
I don't know about this, as with most areas storing the storing of liquid worsens over time when drained (cauliflower ear, lymphatic drainage). There's also the risk of infection which no matter how much you try and stay sterile can happen, and will definitely make you look even more bloated because of swelling.
Joined Mar 2, 2023

Ikr we talked about this privately @TRUE_CEL Take this down.
bro joined Joined Jun 14, 2023 and think he has authority

Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Today is the 2 minute hollow cheek method, known as waterpulling.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

Back in the looksmax.me days, even Jordan admitted to waterpulling:

View attachment 2371823

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

The procedure? Ever so simple.

• Get a sterile insulin syringe.

View attachment 2371759

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.
    View attachment 2371886
    Caution! do NOT wipe the needle tip with the swab!

Alcohol removes the silicone covering on the needle, causing it to become dull.

You will 100% hurt yourself with a dull needle tip.
    View attachment 2371771

• Then, prepare to insert the needle in the correct spot.
    To find the correct spot:
    - Start from the extremity of your lip
    - Go 1 inch laterally
    - Go .5 of an inch upwards

View attachment 2371788
    The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2371793

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

• Now, delicately start pulling the plunger.
    If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

• Still delicately, pull harder.
    You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Use a new sterile syringe next time you waterpull.

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

As I showed in my other thread, these pictures were taken three days apart.
Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.
I pulled 0.2ml from each cheek.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

That's it for waterpulling folks.
I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.

Work smart, not hard.

pneumo, the debloat king 👑

do you think I could reinject the fat into my undereye region as a fat graft?

• Woah
Please post a video of you doing it brother for us visual learner, or if you could pm it.

Bump

• Love it
I tried this and I didn't pull any water retention out. Where did I go wrong or am I already 100% debloated?

• +1
I tried this and I didn't pull any water retention out. Where did I go wrong or am I already 100% debloated?
try again and swirl the needle inside your cheeks a few times before trying to extract

• JFL
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Deleted member 27213, copemachine and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Bump

• +1
At best you’re pulling lymph fluids which will restore worst a day at wiser you’re repeat pulling through a small gauge needle which significantly increases the pressure and can cause bleeding and sub dermal scarring
Not only that, but lymphatic fluid is arguably more valuable than blood.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, pneumocystosis and SubhumanCurrycel
We

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and pneumocystosis
do you think I could reinject the fat into my undereye region as a fat graft?
holy shit that’s a great idea someone needs to try!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, SteveRogers, copemachine and 1 other person
Yo im fine with fake threads to fool the dickheaded tiktokers but anything dangerous like sticking a needle in your cheek to "sUcK fAt" out is too much.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax and pneumocystosis
Bulp

• Love it
Very good advice. Started getting a bit of hollowing

• Love it