asiancel1

asiancel1

Iron
feel like im gonna crash my hormones

it will take about 1.5-2months of dieting since im not fat

how tall are you? if your 6 foot+ you can starvemaxx as hard as you want

• +1
Reactions: asiancel1
too bad im 172cm atm but i feel like 2months of starving wont close my plates. After christmas i am buying CJC and mk and then eat at maintainance/slight surplus

too bad im 172cm atm but i feel like 2months of starving wont close my plates. After christmas i am buying CJC and mk and then eat at maintainance/slight surplus
thats good your hopping on shit to make you grow taller at an age where it will actually make a difference

bruh ur 16 ur plates have pretty much mostly closed. your going to grow maybe 2-3 centimeters but hardly anything else beyond that unfortunately. losing fat in a calorie deficit can actually aid height growth as long as you are getting your nutrients in.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
then you’re just gonna gain the weight back tf? buy the MK and CJC and Aromasin now and use ASAP just eat cleaner and only drink water so you aren’t bloated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46956
if i lose about 6kg of fat u think i´ll just regain it again quick? u stupid

if i lose about 6kg of fat u think i´ll just regain it again quick? u stupid
pretty sure mk677 will make you lose fat anyway

pretty sure mk677 will make you lose fat anyway
it increases metabolism aswell as ghrelin (hunger hormone). but to counter that i'll take it before sleep to sleep through the hunger

srs dont took sarm long term, there is a reason why fda hast approve these sarm

bruh ur 16 ur plates have pretty much mostly closed. your going to grow maybe 2-3 centimeters but hardly anything else beyond that unfortunately. losing fat in a calorie deficit can actually aid height growth as long as you are getting your nutrients in.
nigger growth does not end at 16 i know people who grew at 18

• +1
Reactions: asiancel1
nigger growth does not end at 16 i know people who grew at 18
this is incredibly rare lol. most people only grow 2-3 cm beyond that. jfl i can tell this is ur cope

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
this is incredibly rare lol. most people only grow 2-3 cm beyond that. jfl i can tell this is ur cope
One of the biggest lies: "dw you will grow till your twenties"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46956