Leanmaxx and minoxidil

urukhaiascension

urukhaiascension

Silver
I've been taking a break from the minoxidil that I used for my hair for a few months and I've noticed that my face is much more defined than when I used it, a healthier face without dark circles under the eyes. But I have lost a lot of hair, it is a dilemma, more hair with a sick puffy face or a healthy face with less hair. i think a perfect leanmaxx with minoxidil is impossible because it gives you that puffy fat face. In any case, they are personal reflections, I suppose this will not happen to others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Oral or topical or anal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
minoxidil is death sentence, once you stop using it you will lose all of your hair even your non-minox hair
once you start using it you have to apply this shit on your head till you die im not lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29993
minoxidil is death sentence, once you stop using it you will lose all of your hair even your non-minox hair
once you start using it you have to apply this shit on your head till you die im not lying
Is there evidence that you lose your regular hair as well when you stop using it?

if you are losing hair fin is the only option man minoxidil is completely pointless

if you are losing hair fin is the only option man minoxidil is completely pointless
I take dutasteride from november of 2022, before finasteride. People say dutas + minox perfect combo for hair but minox destroy my face, i got a problem.

Sidenote, has anyone here eliminated the face bloat from minoxidil? For reference, my bp is low, resting heart rate low, and I'm always at a low BF% but my face clearly bloats when on minoxidil and dead serious, it drops me by a point in looks, I kills my cheekbones. I wanted to use it because it was giving me fuller brows and filling in my beard, but I stopped a week ago and I'm going to try this in a couple of days for the brows (RevitaBrow):

I might revisit minoxidil with potassium supplementation but I'm taking a break for now.