Leanmaxxing

shieldzz

shieldzz

Hello. Can you tell how im looking considering i have around 14.5% bodyfat ? Im trying to go to 9-10% but its harder and harder

First photo is me at 25% bf and second ones at 14.5%

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1599.jpeg
    IMG_1599.jpeg
    472.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1600.jpeg
    IMG_1600.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 0
25% ( idi why it didnt upload)

Attachments

• IMG_1178.png
    IMG_1178.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52130, try2beme, Deleted member 26116 and 3 others
Leanmaxxing motivation for you @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
HTN

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and St.TikTokcel
Don't go to 10%. Not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Don’t listen to the Indian above you leanmax more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52130, subanimal, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Tallman, It'snotover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Most people here are afraid to go outside. How are they gonna put muscles.

if you don't have bones you will just look like a zombie. Bonus: you will be bullied
Im going to the gym 6x times a week,wdym

also you dont have to have model genetics bones to look at low bodyfat ,unless ur reccesed its good

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lacking in lower third department but good midface/eye area.

Leanmaxx more and make sure to never lose your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, BrahminBoss and shieldzz

dont think ill lose my hair,my dad is 50 and and he still has solid hair

my face maybe is also a little bit puffy in those 2 pictures because i took them 1 hour after i woke up

how to make sure to never lose hair? my mom said im clogging the pores in the bathroom with my hair but my hairline is same

how to make sure to never lose hair? my mom said im clogging the pores in the bathroom with my hair but my hairline is same

By taking propecia when he sees first signs of recession and/or diffuse thinning.

By taking propecia when he sees first signs of recession and/or diffuse thinning.
reducing prolactin and cortisol and increasing progesterone is better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Low HTN with some prettyboy appeal.
To ascend to strong chadlite with immense prettyboy appeal I would recommend following:
Rhinoplasty, mandibular augmentation, and fix your eyebrow situation (either pluck or laser).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Low HTN with some prettyboy appeal.
To ascend to strong chadlite with immense prettyboy appeal I would recommend following:
Rhinoplasty, mandibular augmentation, and fix your eyebrow situation (either pluck or laser).
What does HTN means ?

its not worth it tho yet to consider plastic surgeries untill i go to ful potential at low bodyfat,9-10%,about eyebrow i forgot to pluck it yea . i still have fat on cheecks and my jawline isnt visible yet so i have to wait like 2 more months to lose last 8-9 kgs

Thanks for advices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
What does HTN means ?

its not worth it tho yet to consider plastic surgeries untill i go to ful potential at low bodyfat,9-10%,about eyebrow i forgot to pluck it yea . i still have fat on cheecks and my jawline isnt visible yet so i have to wait like 2 more months to lose last 8-9 kgs

Thanks for advices
High tier normie.
Sure you don't need surgery since ur already above average but if you aspire to reach chad territory it would be worth looking into.
Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
High tier normie.
Sure you don't need surgery since ur already above average but if you aspire to reach chad territory it would be worth looking into.
Best of luck

I will consider for sure since im also a medical student,but i have to get down that

I will consider for sure since im also a medical student,but i have to get down to that 10% bf first* ( wtf i cant edit )

I will consider for sure since im also a medical student,but i have to get down that
Wow medical student, awsum.
How do you have time to browse this forum though, high IQ I suppose?

Wow medical student, awsum.
How do you have time to browse this forum though, high IQ I suppose?

well currently im focusing even more on lookmaxing / leanmaxxing that even studying . i just got tired to see my skeletons friends with 9-10% bodyfat having to do nothing to get girls meanwhile me which i had always more than 15% bodyfat and belly to get into friendzone by attractive girls. But that was my fault aswell bcuz untill i was 17-18 i was just playing video games and eating and then i woke up

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 28896
Mogs me, my facial hair is shit. Facial hair if you have the ability to grow it and leanmaxing is good combo, brings out face

12% body fat :love:

if you don't look good at 12% you won't look good at 10% (boneless) so just go for 12%. only go below 13% bf in the summer or if you already have a good physique, because at a low bf percentage it will be harder to build muscle and you look like a twink.

people saying that (sub) 10% bf is better are autistic and low IQ, because under 10% you get low testosterone and without bones people will just make fun of your skeleton face. only top model facial structure who did 5+ years of lifting can go 10% bf (not you).

12% body fat :love:

if you don't look good at 12% you won't look good at 10% (boneless) so just go for 12%. only go below 13% bf in the summer or if you already have a good physique, because at a low bf percentage it will be harder to build muscle and you look like a twink.

people saying that (sub) 10% bf is better are autistic and low IQ, because under 10% you get low testosterone and without bones people will just make fun of your skeleton face. only top model facial structure who did 5+ years of lifting can go 10% bf (not you).

well,last those 4-5 kgs i have to lose are the most important ones . also my abs arent visible yet,only when flexing and good lighting

Twink mogger

Holy Heaven, your SMV skyrocketed. Lifefuel for leanmaxers like me.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hello. Can you tell how im looking considering i have around 14.5% bodyfat ? Im trying to go to 9-10% but its harder and harder

Thanks
Keep clean shaven u look like pretty boy

Holy Heaven, your SMV skyrocketed. Lifefuel for leanmaxers like me.
Thanks . I still need to lose last 4 kgs to get around 12% and to get visible abs / jawline. now its the most important part and the one which will make the biggest difference.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 26116
Leanmaxxing is tbh one of the most underated maxes for chubby guys, can really make the difference between htn/chatlite-chad

Thanks
you have no bones buddy

Jawless, zygoless

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You need to fix your recession before you drop to sub 10%, you’re just gonna look like a skeleton

You are LTN