Leanmaxxing

Problem he have facial fat from young age, he will prefer his face around 25-30 years.

Look good honestly not bad.

You need to fix your recession before you drop to sub 10%, you’re just gonna look like a skeleton
XD . what reccesion ? its extremely close angle,i understand that you might hate your life and u are frustrated,but dont write stupid things there . im still not lean and dont have abs

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BrahminBoss
XD . what reccesion ? its extremely close angle,i understand that you might hate your life and u are frustrated,but dont write stupid things there . im still not lean and dont have abs

Ok, well then you know what you need to do

Go ahead an anorexiamaxx, it will look mogger

Ok, well then you know what you need to do

Go ahead an anorexiamaxx, it will look mogger
The problem with ppl like you on this website is that you think you need to have top tier genetics to look good. obviously i dont have an amazing jawline,but im still chubby and theres fat left on jaw and cheeks which cover the bones.

The problem with ppl like you on this website is that you think you need to have top tier genetics to look good. obviously i dont have an amazing jawline,but im still chubby and theres fat left on jaw and cheeks which cover the bones.

And the problem with you is that you are reading things into my messages that I never wrote. You are focusing on the wrong things, you should be augmenting your face instead of trying to drop to anorexic levels of bodyfat. You already look skinny.

I guess you’re not on roids, so why obsess over getting to 10% BF, it wont look good.

Put on some muscle first… Your chin, jaw and bigonials need more mass, youre slightly recessed like most people in this day and age. I am always genuine, if you want people who tell you you will be a gigamogger at 10% BF go on r/anorexia

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
And the problem with you is that you are reading things into my messages that I never wrote. You are focusing on the wrong things, you should be augmenting your face instead of trying to drop to anorexic levels of bodyfat. You already look skinny.

I guess you’re not on roids, so why obsess over getting to 10% BF, it wont look good.

Put on some muscle first… Your chin, jaw and bigonials need more mass, youre slightly recessed like most people in this day and age. I am always genuine, if you want people who tell you you will be a gigamogger at 10% BF go on r/anorexia
Ok,im going to the

im going to the gym 6x times a week. what should i do more ? mewing is bs most likely and i do that already. what should i do ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Ok,im going to the

im going to the gym 6x times a week. what should i do more ? mewing is bs most likely and i do that already. what should i do ?
Are you eating enough? You probably underestimate the amount of protein and calories you get in a day, lean bulking is hard and requires a ton of discipline

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Are you eating enough? You probably underestimate the amount of protein and calories you get in a day, lean bulking is hard and requires a ton of discipline
Bro really went off on you...

Why still help this loser?

Lol what a bitch...

Bro really went off on you...

Why still help this loser?
I don’t mind, people get personal in here easily cause looks is a sensitive topic and most normal people still have some ego intact

• JFL
Reactions: soulless_npc and AsGoodAsItGets
u have 3k posts there idk how u can call someone else loser
I looked better than you before I joined...

Imagine how I look now?

Over for your female level sensitive hormones

• Love it
Reactions: shieldzz
Too chubby u should. Leanmax if u go to the gym for atleast a year. U won't look big and shredded. You'll just look normally muscular and athletic if u cut with enough protein intake. And who knows you'll look better at 10 to 12 percent BF. U can go lower if u want but when u see urself getting uglier you should stop cutting. That s all. For now you are weak MTN strong LTN range. Leanmaxxing will bring you up to strong HTN.

Too chubby u should. Leanmax if u go to the gym for atleast a year. U won't look big and shredded. You'll just look normally muscular and athletic if u cut with enough protein intake. And who knows you'll look better at 10 to 12 percent BF. U can go lower if u want but when u see urself getting uglier you should stop cutting. That s all. For now you are weak MTN strong LTN range. Leanmaxxing will bring you up to strong HTN.
im going to the gym 6x times a week . i still dont have visible abs,barely see them . 10-12% bf gonna be a huge change

Hello. Can you tell how im looking considering i have around 14.5% bodyfat ? Im trying to go to 9-10% but its harder and harder

First photo is me at 25% bf and second ones at 14.5%

Thanks
Rope chubby chubby chubby