Leanmaxxing

Exhibition

Exhibition

prince of light
stats
-6’2
-138 lbs
-14-15% bf

Im going to start eating 1 meal and do enough cardio to burn off that 1 meals calorie's.
Im already lean but i want to be even more jbmaxxed, therefore this a bit overkill but idc.

goal : 12% bf

If anyone wants to leave tips please do

eat enough protein so you dont lose muscles

stats
-6’2
-138 lbs
-14-15% bf

Im going to start eating 1 meal and do enough cardio to burn off that 1 meals calorie's.
Im already lean but i want to be even more jbmaxxed, therefore this a bit overkill but idc.

Age?

How can you be 140 pounds at 6ft 2 and still 15% jfl. Id focus on building some muscle if I was you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
stats
-6’2
-138 lbs
-14-15% bf
nah, you weight less than most females, whats next step bro? wearing makeup and then getting some skirts?

"muh jb appeal" is just cope, face is king in that situation, and most girls prefer jacked and even slighly ogre tier body with a pretty boy face than a skinny twink jfl

Last edited:
Put on some muscle. Even if u dont care about being jacked, it will be very hard to stay lean while not having decent bit of muscle (unless u are doing hard cardio every day). I wont even mention that u will kill your sex apeal by looking weaker than a girl

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
nah, you weight less than most females, whats next step bro? wearing makeup and then getting some skirts?

"muh jb appeal" is just cope, face is king in that situation, and most girls prefer jacked and even slighly ogre tier body with a pretty boy face than a skinny twink jfl
no one wants a jacked ogre thats cope

Put on some muscle. Even if u dont care about being jacked, it will be very hard to stay lean while not having decent bit of muscle (unless u are doing hard cardio every day). I wont even mention that u will kill your sex apeal by looking weaker than a girl
i want some shoulder muscle for shoulder to hip ratio

no one wants a jacked ogre thats cope
:lul: Its not, im surprised about how many girls in secret actually like gym ceiled bodies, also its crazy because they think that these top 0,001% genetics and roided phyisiques they show me/just like look natty or even average, while in reality these are hard as fuck to attain and sometimes not realisitc at all,

but of course im not talking about open or mr olympias tier ones, neither fat ass powerlifters

138lbs at 6’2? dude that’s sad. you’re skinny AF. bulk up and get muscles before you leanmax

stats
-6’2
-138 lbs
-14-15% bf

Who this stacy

• Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger
stats
-6’2
-138 lbs
-14-15% bf

wtf??

sounds skinny fat af