Leaving this forum forever

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.
TL;DR: A nobody announces his departure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, MongoloidJoe, bradpittshairline and 8 others
farewell and good luck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and PointOfNoReturn
this is the first post i read from you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and PointOfNoReturn
Never heard of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, datboijj and PointOfNoReturn
See you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, Detective, stralzon and 2 others
Good luck bro

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Word for word

• So Sad
Word for word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and optimisticzoomer
Goodluck!

Fuck You Nigga I thought You Were Serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, datboijj and PointOfNoReturn
Best of luck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and PointOfNoReturn
That must be today’s running gag

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
I figured you were for real since you are a NEET. The text didn’t seem like a copy and paste when I read it because of that detail.

• So Sad
See you tomorrow!

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
best decision of your life yet

Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.
TL;DR: A nobody announces his departure.
How tf do you have 4,000 posts you absolute no life. Never come again tbh (unironically). But we both know you’ll be here after a week.

See you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Can't believe he really left

• +1
Good luck.

• So Sad
I love you bro. Good luck. Do well in life.

• Love it