Deleted member 19174

Exile
And remember I want 10 sources bitchass nigga

@Lebgfinal
@Lebgfinal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Earth Dollar
what's he writing an essay on?

Title: The Negative Consequences of Doxxing Incels on .org and the Importance of Reconsidering Bans on Looksmaxxing Servers

Introduction:In the digital age, where online interactions have become an integral part of our lives, it is crucial to foster a safe and inclusive environment for all internet users. Unfortunately, the practice of doxxing, the public release of someone's private information without their consent, has become alarmingly prevalent. This essay aims to shed light on the adverse effects of doxxing incels on .org platforms and the need to reassess the decision to ban individuals from looksmaxxing servers. While we acknowledge the importance of maintaining online communities that prioritize safety and well-being, we must also explore more constructive approaches to address these issues.

Negative Consequences of Doxxing Incels on .org:

1. Violation of Privacy doxxing incels not only infringes upon their privacy rights but also exposes them to potential harm. Personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers, or employment details, can fall into the wrong hands, leading to harassment, stalking, or even physical violence. It is essential to protect individuals' privacy, regardless of their beliefs or ideologies, to uphold the principles of a free and democratic society.
  2. Escalation of Online Harassment doxxing incels often triggers a vicious cycle of online harassment. This practice encourages others to join in, exacerbating the situation and promoting an atmosphere of hostility. Instead of fostering dialogue and understanding, doxxing further polarizes individuals, hindering any potential for positive change or growth.
  3. Reinforcement of Social Stigma doxxing incels perpetuates the social stigma attached to this marginalized group. By publicly exposing their identities, these individuals are subjected to public shaming, ridicule, and ostracization. Such actions only serve to deepen their feelings of alienation and increase the likelihood of further radicalization or mental health deterioration.
Reconsidering Bans on Looksmaxxing Servers:

1. Opportunity for Dialogue and Education:Banning individuals from looksmaxxing servers often denies them the chance to engage in productive discussions or learn from others who may offer alternative perspectives. Instead of silencing dissenting voices, it is more beneficial to create an environment that encourages open conversation and the exchange of ideas. By fostering dialogue, we can challenge harmful beliefs and misconceptions while promoting empathy and understanding.
  2. Supporting Mental Health:Incels, like any other group, encompass a wide range of individuals with unique experiences and struggles. Many of them face loneliness, depression, and feelings of inadequacy. By providing a supportive community, looksmaxxing servers can offer a platform where individuals can seek advice, share experiences, and potentially find solace or guidance. Banning these individuals may further exacerbate their mental health issues, reinforcing the negative cycle they are already trapped in.
  3. Encouraging Positive Change:Rather than banning individuals outright, it is important to encourage personal growth and transformation. By providing access to resources, guidance, and mental health support, looksmaxxing servers can play a crucial role in helping incels develop healthier perspectives and find alternative paths to self-improvement. Banning individuals only perpetuates their exclusion and hinders the potential for positive change.
Conclusion doxxing incels on .org platforms and implementing bans on looksmaxxing servers have negative consequences that extend beyond immediate reactions. While it is necessary to address harmful ideologies and behaviors, resorting to doxxing and banning can perpetuate a cycle of violence, further alienate marginalized individuals, and limit opportunities for growth and understanding. Instead, fostering inclusive environments, promoting dialogue, and providing mental health support can lead to more positive outcomes and the potential for meaningful change within these communities.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
I'm doing it but it's gonna take some times, I'm moving out this week, I will send it once it's finished.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Krakowski, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
I'm doing it but it's gonna take some times, I'm moving out this week, I will send it once it's finished.
appreciate the dedication brody, when you come back to the discord you’ll be a legend trust

Just remember whatever happens i still love you.