LeFort 2 is better than LeFort 3

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Bet 5 221 g003

People don't talk about LeFort II very often, but I think it's the best LeFort. Other than seriously deformed people, who really needs LeFort III? Your typical case of "recessed maxilla" can be fixed with a LeFort II at most.

Additionally, LeFort II is the way to go for East Asians. LeFort I isn't good for Asians because they have flat nose bridges, so it just makes them look prognathic. LeFort III advances the cheekbones, which are already forward in Asian faces, so that procedure wouldn't fix the typical Asian flat face. Lefort II makes Asian skulls closer to Caucasian by moving the nose bridge and midface forward without the cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 17244, joseph and 6 others
jfl @ thinking any of us cucks are actually going to get surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wereq, lyricism, Deleted member 17244 and 7 others
IMO it's because people who have recessed maxillas, usually also have recessed infraorbital rims which are crucial to your looks too, so ideally we should get LF3

But as it's too difficult and controversial, people just get LF1 and fill the orbits with implants or fillers

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero, Gaia262 and 9 others
Most people on here ideally need it to ascend but only need their maxilla advanced by a few mm. Such an invasive and expensive procedure just to advance it a few mm isnt worth in the eyes of a surgeon so good look finding one unless you pay them £30k atleast
IMO it's because people who have recessed maxillas, usually also have recessed infraorbital rims which are crucial to your looks too, so ideally we should get LF3

But as it's too difficult and controversial, people just get LF1 and fill the orbits with implants or fillers
Infraorbital rims are advanced with a lefort 2.
Its the zygomactic process that isnt advanced.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262 and thecel
Most people on here ideally need it to ascend but only need their maxilla advanced by a few mm. Such an invasive and expensive procedure just to advance it a few mm isnt worth in the eyes of a surgeon so good look finding one unless you pay them £30k atleast

Zygos could be fixed with ZSO anyways

pipe dream one way or another, people are scared to get fillers, let alone cut half of your face

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Lefort-I-II-III.bmp

The cut is small around the area, is this enough to make a legit difference in your undereye area?

pipe dream one way or another, people are scared to get fillers, let alone cut half of your face
1577547435912-png.207795

If it's REALLY the same risk as implants I would do it, fuck it
If I were guaranteed to ascend like 2 PSL
But it's not a consensus and you don't even know how good you'll look really to run the risks

• +1
No bro I need lefort 3

• JFL
Lefort-I-II-III.bmp

The cut is small around the area, is this enough to make a legit difference in your undereye area?

1577547435912-png.207795

If it's REALLY the same risk as implants I would do it, fuck it
If I were guaranteed to ascend like 2 PSL
But it's not a consensus and you don't even know how good you'll look really to run the risks
Thats not the actual cut, very bad illustration

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
Lecopity cope cope another lecope coper coping

• JFL
Who can get a lefort, even a lefort 1? I have never seen anyone on here get a lefort and in most western countries you can only get a lefort if you have a substantial health problem or you face is really fucked up, but not if you are just ugly.

• +1
Thats not the actual cut, very bad illustration
Right, so post the actual cut or some LF2 results so we can compare the undereye area ascension

• +1
Can you show me the actual cut?
B80E1E2B C2C2 402A 84CC 7E765D28E25F

As you can see the whole infraorbital is moved forward and the zygomactic bones are left behind, the zygomactic bones play no role in under eye support or protrusion

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, depressionmaxxing, AscendingHero and 5 others
View attachment 430570
As you can see the whole infraorbital is moved forward and the zygomactic bones are left behind, the zygomactic bones play no role in under eye support or protrusion
Nice so if i get lf2 I wouldnt need infraorbital implants?

• +1
Nice so if i get lf2 I wouldnt need infraorbital implants?
No, you wouldnt even need zygomactic implants aslong as your zygo arch is wide enough, itll give the illusion of anteriorly projected zygo bones when the maxilla is moved saggitally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
No, you wouldnt even need zygomactic implants aslong as your zygo arch is wide enough, itll give the illusion of anteriorly projected zygo bones when the maxilla is moved saggitally
Mirin your iq can i pm you in 2 week when i get my ct scan?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
Who can get a lefort, even a lefort 1? I have never seen anyone on here get a lefort and in most western countries you can only get a lefort if you have a substantial health problem or you face is really fucked up, but not if you are just ugly.
Dear greycel, LF1 is extremely common, it's known more commonly as orthognatic surgery, bimax surgery (it's actually the 2 jaws), jaw surgery
Ugly people usually are recessed

LF2 and 3 are the really rare ones, my maxfax doesn't even consider it and doesn't know anyone who would do it, he just told me to give up on the idea, LF3 is commonly only done on Crouzon syndrome patients
View attachment 430570
hmm this is different from most of the results showed on google images, most of them still show the cut stopping at the middle of the infraorbital rim, wtf is this?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Dear greycel, LF1 is extremely common, it's known more commonly as orthognatic surgery, bimax surgery (it's actually the 2 jaws), jaw surgery
Ugly people usually are recessed

LF2 and 3 are the really rare ones, my maxfax doesn't even consider it and doesn't know anyone who would do it, he just told me to give up on the idea, LF3 is commonly only done on Crouzon syndrome patients

hmm this is different from most of the results showed on google images, most of them still show the cut stopping at the middle of the infraorbital rim, wtf is this?
Its because most of the results you see are illustrations from random online aspies, wheras what i showed is from a surgeon using a real patients scan

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, AscendingHero, Gaia262 and 4 others
why not get a quadrangular lefort 1 with infraorbital rim implants and zso after

View attachment 430543

People don't talk about LeFort II very often, but I think it's the best LeFort. Other than seriously deformed people, who really needs LeFort III? Your typical case of "recessed maxilla" can be fixed with a LeFort II at most.

Additionally, LeFort II is the way to go for East Asians. LeFort I isn't good for Asians because they have flat nose bridges, so it just makes them look prognathic. LeFort III advances the cheekbones, which are already forward in Asian faces, so that procedure wouldn't fix the typical Asian flat face. Lefort II makes Asian skulls closer to Caucasian by moving the nose bridge and midface forward without the cheekbones.
Asian cheekbones are more forwarded than caucasoidal cheekbones? Really?

• +1
Asian cheekbones are more forwarded than caucasoidal cheekbones? Really?

Forward relative to the facial plane. The entire Asian face is flatter as a whole. The cheekbones appear more forward because of that, even if they aren’t more forward in absolute distance to the ears.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
View attachment 430543

This is what I've been saying: In theory, le fort 2 seems like the ideal procedure for creating/modifying a face with a good shape.

It seems to be really rare IRL, even more rare than le fort 3. I have not seen a single example of a le fort 2 performed on someone who didn't have extreme deformities.

as it's too difficult and controversial, people just get LF1 and fill the orbits with implants or fillers
Bone > implants >>> fillers
Isn't ZSO a meme? I've never seen impressive results, and I've looked. I've also seen some horror stories about that procedure going wrong (facial paralysis, etc).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and thecel
high cut lefort 1

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
bump

• +1
if lefort 2 give me more eye support (less sceral show) i will do it

braces gave me more sceral show / more nasiobal folds = it moved me bone?

• Woah