Legit 6 ft IS TALL to girls

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Honestly let's be real here...6 ft 183 cm measured barefoot is tall to girls.No doubt.Maybe not to guys but Girls always call me tall and they love it.Obviously I'm no giant but it's enough to live on And the tall cutoff.But so many people who arent 6 ft say they are so it seems shorter.

5 ft11=Barely Made it in 2019 but have to fraud with shoes
Sub 5 ft 11=Over
That's what it is here in germany atleast among lot of ethnics

Also To all the coppers saying height doesnt matter:
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, WillVisitGandy, Feminineboi and 8 others
Depends on the country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Nisse, Deleted member 1332 and 11 others
Legit. At that height I got told I was tall a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Legit. Height has greatly diminishing returns after 6ft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Reoa, Deleted member 466 and 2 others
I just wanna be 5'11 :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Einon, mido the slayer and 4 others
Legit. Even in nerdic countries I rarely get mogged at 6'1

But an increasing amount of teenagers are growing up to be tall gigachads and gigastacies, must be the same water that's making the frogs gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'8manlet, daxter779 and 6 others
Where do you live op? At 6ft you definitely won't be considered short here but you will also almost never be called tall unless u happen to have a social circle full of manlets

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Where do you live op? At 6ft you definitely won't be considered short here but you will also almost never be called tall unless u happen to have a social circle full of manlets
Germany And my social circle WAS(I have no fucking friends right now) 5 ft 11-6 ft 3
As I said :Not tall to guys but To Girls.Also I mog alot of people on the subway with my height sometimes out of 100 people(Guys and girls)
I'm taller than 90 not even kidding and that's definetly not short and the start of tall imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 470
Honestly let's be real here...6 ft 183 cm measured barefoot is tall to girls.No doubt.Maybe not to guys but Girls always call me tall and they love it.Obviously I'm no giant but it's enough to live on And the tall cutoff.But so many people who arent 6 ft say they are so it seems shorter.

Sub 5 ft 11=Over

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
True

its true in germany foids think 6 feet is tall

• +1
18 and 5'7, over
Fuark man.All there is to say is that your life is gonna be a challenge I would do Leg lengthening if I was you to get to 5 ft 9 at least 5 ft 7 Is life On Brutal difficulty

Height = overrated

Legit. Even in nerdic countries I rarely get mogged at 6'1

But an increasing amount of teenagers are growing up to be tall gigachads and gigastacies, must be the same water that's making the frogs gay

this, 6"1 rarely get heightmogged, get heightmogged by a few friends but i find taller people tend to cling to other tall people.

heightmogged by half brother and cousins tho who are 6"4 + :feelsree: :feelswhy:

kids are getting taller though, noticing lots more 6ft + teens than when I was their age

6'2 in india. Although im the second tallest in my school (I think) people never really bring it up at all, other than my guy friends.
Brutal blackpill happened actually, I was meeting up with a girl (friend), and her friends asked if im tall and she said i dont know

legit

5'11.5 barefoot and can confirm

• +1
Fuark man.All there is to say is that your life is gonna be a challenge I would do Leg lengthening if I was you to get to 5 ft 9 at least 5 ft 7 Is life On Brutal difficulty
Even more brutal when my mom is close to my height and dad is 6'1. All memes aside tho, I don't feel short in public, just average / slightly below.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
this, 6"1 rarely get heightmogged, get heightmogged by a few friends but i find taller people tend to cling to other tall people.

heightmogged by half brother and cousins tho who are 6"4 + :feelsree: :feelswhy:

kids are getting taller though, noticing lots more 6ft + teens than when I was their age
We need to figure out why they are getting taller.
In the Netherlands it was because of women’s preference for tall men and Manlets didn’t reproduce. But I don’t know if it’s the same as in the West.

6'2 in india. Although im the second tallest in my school (I think) people never really bring it up at all, other than my guy friends.
Brutal blackpill happened actually, I was meeting up with a girl (friend), and her friends asked if im tall and she said i dont know
Wtf 6 ft 2 is definetly tall everywhere .if you really are 6 ft 2 that is

Even more brutal when my mom is close to my height and dad is 6'1. All memes aside tho, I don't feel short in public, just average / slightly below.
Well if you dont feel short then that's good.Dont make A big deal out of it.
Btw wtf?Dad:5 ft 7 Mom:5 ft 2 Me:6 ft
Maybe because :Uncle: 6 ft 6 cousin:6 ft 9
caught me bro
im 187.5 tbh but shouldnt make a difference
Yeah that's still definetly tall.In India you should be the local giant tbh

We need to figure out why they are getting taller.
In the Netherlands it was because of women’s preference for tall men and Manlets didn’t reproduce. But I don’t know if it’s the same as in the West.
standards of beauty changing I guess, foids can choose to only be with taller men, meaning kids are getting taller as less manlets are having kids.

wouldnt be surprised if theres some chemical shit going on in the food tho, but diets and environments are much better than say the 1950s-80s

Legit I'm 6'1, skinny af that I'm giving impression of 6'2-3 at times and people always call me tall and I rarely get mogged in PL.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2352
Maybe in The Hobbiton

• So Sad
Reactions: samm735
Legit. Height has greatly diminishing returns after 6ft.
My problem with being too tall is that your face will resent it. It will look too big and probably someone that's like 6'1 is likely to be more handsome. I will say tho that if we are exclusively talking about looking masculine then yes you will benefit being as tall as possible.

• +1

Anyone advising leg lengthening has clearly lost their mind. Cost is extortionate, there's an opportunity cost of sitting in a wheelchair for 9 months (if you don't get laid before, you sure won't then either).

Sorry boyo, 2 extra inches ain't that important that it's worth months of agonising pain and like $50k, along with the strong possibility of never recovering fully. Check out the makemetaller forum, the MAJORITY of those who actually did the procedure do not fully recover.

standards of beauty changing I guess, foids can choose to only be with taller men, meaning kids are getting taller as less manlets are having kids.

wouldnt be surprised if theres some chemical shit going on in the food tho, but diets and environments are much better than say the 1950s-80s
No our diets are worse now you cretin, that’s why modern faces are fucked up

Anyone advising leg lengthening has clearly lost their mind. Cost is extortionate, there's an opportunity cost of sitting in a wheelchair for 9 months (if you don't get laid before, you sure won't then either).

Sorry boyo, 2 extra inches ain't that important that it's worth months of agonising pain and like $50k, along with the strong possibility of never recovering fully. Check out the makemetaller forum, the MAJORITY of those who actually did the procedure do not fully recover.
I dont know man I've seen it for like 15 k which is still alot but Height is so important in life its anywhere and everywhere.2 inches are life
Legit I'm 6'1, skinny af that I'm giving impression of 6'2-3 at times and people always call me tall and I rarely get mogged in PL.
Well you are tall that's why.6 ft 1 is my absolute favorite height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No our diets are worse now you cretin, that’s why modern faces are fucked up
im talking about between 1950 and 2019 moron, I know facial development was better in the preagricultural era, ive left countless studies on it in this forum before, im talking about it being more nutrient rich and healthy food being more readily available, people are not in starvation mode like they were in post ww2 economy.

Ive known this for a long time, I do Anthropology so facial bone structure is of particular interest to me.

I dont know man I've seen it for like 15 k which is still alot but Height is so important in life its anywhere and everywhere.2 inches are life

Well you are tall that's why.6 ft 1 is my absolute favorite height tbh.

Yes, $15k in places like India and Vietnam, which is even more of a roll of the dice than in Europe.

The majority of patient logs indicate that they do not even fully recover. And I don't even mean being able to play sports (who gives a fuck, really?) but basic tasks such as walking a decent distance, jogging, and jumping.

Wouldn't do it even if it were free, such is the risk of an unfavourable outcome. 2 extra inches isn't worth having to get a taxi everywhere and having problems walking up to stairs, it just isn't. No fucking way.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'8manlet, justanothergymcell and 3 others
I don't get a people telling me I'm tall.

Yes, $15k in places like India and Vietnam, which is even more of a roll of the dice than in Europe.

The majority of patient logs indicate that they do not even fully recover. And I don't even mean being able to play sports (who gives a fuck, really?) but basic tasks such as walking a decent distance, jogging, and jumping.

Wouldn't do it even if it were free, such is the risk of an unfavourable outcome. 2 extra inches isn't worth having to get a taxi everywhere and having problems walking up to stairs, it just isn't. No fucking way.
Yea you're right actually
I don't get a people telling me I'm tall.
Height?

My sister is 6', I rarely see her but when I do t serves to remind me just how tall 6' actually looks
My house mate is barely 5'10 and he claims he's 6' (and claims I'm 6'3)
I'm mogging him by 6"+ and he claims there's only a 3" gap
I'd love to see how much my sister heightmogs him by

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2352
Nah it's like the perfect height, and even a bit taller wouldn't be so bad either.

Nah it's like the perfect height, and even a bit taller wouldn't be so bad either.
Obviously,But I Personally wouldnt wanna be 6 ft 3 + Dont know just dont like the thought of that.But 6 ft 1 and 2 is better than 6 ft Definetly
My sister is 6', I rarely see her but when I do t serves to remind me just how tall 6' actually looks
My house mate is barely 5'10 and he claims he's 6' (and claims I'm 6'3)
I'm mogging him be 6"+ and he claims there's only a 3" gap
I'd love to see how much my sister heightmogs him by
Fuark you are 6 ft 4? Mogging machine tbh.Are you from lookism btw?

If the first thing a girl sez or thinks when she sees you is he is tall then your not very good-looking.

• JFL
Reactions: CurryCel
Obviously,But I Personally wouldnt wanna be 6 ft 3 + Dont know just dont like the thought of that.But 6 ft 1 and 2 is better than 6 ft Definetly

Fuark you are 6 ft 4? Mogging machine tbh.Are you from lookism btw?

yes

Don't cry for him, he fucks noodles by running pretty boy game, he doesn't need to be tall to do that.

I’m 5”10 barefoot and some of my friends claim I am 6ft to fit their heightfrauding story

Women think 5”10 is short because you have a bunch of 5”8 fags claiming 5”10 to them IRL

If you weren’t born a mogging machine no surgery will ever fix that and most of us need to find ways to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Sad shit, man.

IT is indeed..

Buy saying 6 feet is tall and sub 5"11 is over is extreme low iq

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I’m 5’10 and wear two inch lifts and girls call me tall all the time

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
If the first thing a girl sez or thinks when she sees you is he is tall then your not very good-looking.
Don't cry for him, he fucks noodles by running pretty boy game, he doesn't need to be tall to do that.
Aight man
I’m 5”10 barefoot and some of my friends claim I am 6ft to fit their heightfrauding story

Women think 5”10 is short because you have a bunch of 5”8 fags claiming 5”10 to them IRL

If you weren’t born a mogging machine no surgery will ever fix that and most of us need to find ways to cope
5 ft 10 isnt short Its not about the physical Short at that height but more about on paper and you would have to wear lifts tbh here in germany
Well if you say so my g
IT is indeed..

Buy saying 6 feet is tall and sub 5"11 is over is extreme low iq
Nah I'm serious sub 5 ft 11 bare feet is very fucking bad here if you are an adult.Litteraly death tbh.5 ft 10 you need to wear 2 inch lifts at least

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just be 6'1 dude

Sub 5 ft 11=Over

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
6’2+ to be considered human.

I agree, man.