Legit copes for blackpilled men who can't achieve their goals

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
As I go through my blackpill journey, I'm realizing that there is a big probability that I don't get the results I'm hoping for. What are the legit copes for men who see the blackpill and don't want to betabuxx or rope? I think dedicating my life towards contributing to genetic research is the most legit cope.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, LowTierNormie, janglebawl and 5 others
if you cant make your life better, make other people's lives better

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IndianJock, Shekelcel, Timelessbrah and 12 others
Move country somewhere where ur smv is higher

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl, Deleted member 1476, CarnivoreDiet and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkagoodusername, BigBoy and OCDMaxxing
i plan on roping ngl

Indeed bro. If you see a guy having a bad day, just offer him a nice blowjob to brighten his day. It's all about helping others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Pillarman, janglebawl and 5 others
If ur ugly and can't get girls then focus on something else that makes you happy, sports, job, making money, whatever

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Think outside the box and find a new way to get the results you want through a different plan

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
As I go through my blackpill journey, I'm realizing that there is a big probability that I don't get the results I'm hoping for. What are the legit copes for men who see the blackpill and don't want to betabuxx or rope? I think dedicating my life towards contributing to genetic research is the most legit cope.
Money + Hardcore drugs

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
If you cant fullfill your natural desires like having a loving gf etc you will get depressed someday

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and OCDMaxxing
I think dedicating my life towards contributing to genetic research is the most legit cope.
Imo. It's kinda binary. (not for a lifetime, but for periods in life)
You either:
0: Choice to cope, by being a helper/beta/society work bee. (see above suggestions); where you derive meaning by helping others/soeicty to prosphere in raising there offspring. But not competing yourself anymore with males, for females (and getting own offspring).
1: choice to cope, by being in full competition with men for attracting females/a female. To get your own thing. In these cases, you have to be full competitive mode: mogging, extracting, hustling, looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, Locationmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc..

I have chosen both. In different period of my life.
The 0; was most detrimental to my sense of welf esteem and self worth. And most comfortable/relaxed.
The 1: was most stressfull. And most uplifting when met with success.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
"
There Are Only Two Tragedies. One Is Not Getting What One Wants, and the Other Is Getting It

" - O. Wilde

If you werent pursuing of women you would be probably depressed cause you wouldnt have life purpose, hope for excitement
and yes, if you had perfect social life and interaction history with women, every fetish achieved- you would feel depressed too,
cause you couldnt appreciate it anymore

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Norwooder
If ur ugly and can't get girls then focus on something else that makes you happy, sports, job, making money, whatever

I'm not ugly, I am high tier normie. Average girls go crazy about me regularly, but the hot girls that go crazy for me are single mothers. Worst thing is I'm 31, and the Norwood reaper knocked on my door last year. I have just a few more good years thanks to my good black genes and good self care, but at 35, the maths of reproduction starts looking tricky

Think outside the box and find a new way to get the results you want through a different plan

So far I've tried "just be yourself" game, PUA tricks, moneymaxxing, fashion maxxing, gymmaxxing, having cool hobbies, 3 face procedures and I am super low inhib when it comes to meeting new people. Still only psl5 girls and below seem to fall for me. Only thing left to try is roids and statusmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock
heroin
LMAO, no, go ER and ruin others.

Didn't expect this cuckery in here.

You could always become a junkie

You could always become a junkie

Yeah, maybe a steroid junkie. I'll try roids next year if my face operations don't give me access to hot women.

Yeah, maybe a steroid junkie. I'll try roids next year if my face operations don't give me access to hot women.

I already am both kinds of junkie LOL. To be completely honest being jacked and juiced out of your mind leads to cucking and amoging other men. This alone gets you laid even if you look like an ogre in the face