Let me clear something up: I AM WHITE

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
There has been some misconception about my Whiteness because I look quite ethnic in my last pictures.

1. I took the worst pictures with the most inconvenient lighting because ratings were the goal, not race classifications.

2. My beard gives the impression that I am not White, which is the reason I most often than not shave it. My hair does me no justice, either.

3. My ancestors came from Europe. I am Caucasian foremost. My skin is pale when I finally go out after spending days at home. Many people have commented on my Whiteness.

4. We all know there are weird-looking Whites anyway. From my observation, ugly Whites are more likely to be mistaken for ethnics. I am most attractive when I do not look ethnic, not surprisingly.

5. Expect high-quality pictures of me within a year because I will have improved my physical appearance by then. I am in my worst days now, so it is unfair to judge.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, incel194012940, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
How could a guy named John Doe not be white?

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
4. We all know there are weird-looking Whites anyway. From my observation, ugly Whites are more likely to be mistaken for ethnics. I am most attractive when I do not look ethnic, not surprisingly.
Been mistaken for albanian and turkish jfl

You'll get BBCed soon

How could a guy named John Doe not be white?
John Doe is the name given to the unidentified dead or people that do not want to be identified. In short, a pseudonym.

When does that typically happen? During a full moon?
When I shave my facial hair, rock a fresh hairstyle, and go out after spending days at home so my skin looks pale. Low body fat also boosts my Whiteness for some reason.

Let me see the pic

If you're white but look ethnic, you're ethnic. If you're ethnic but look white, you're white.

Nobody is going to pull up a pen and give you a questionnaire.

Nobody cares about lab results or your family history.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you're white but look ethnic, you're ethnic. If you're ethnic but look white, you're white.

Nobody is going to pull up a pen and give you a questionnaire.

Nobody cares about lab results.
That is not how it works and you know this. A transgender that looks quite feminine is not a woman just because he can be mistaken for one, and teenagers that look like adults are still teenagers despite their mature appearence. You are confusing form and substance. I expect nothing more from a person that has Kafka, a demented Jew, as his profile picture.

A transgender that looks quite feminine is not a woman
She is. Which is why you would call her she and not he (unless you tried hard not to)
teenagers that look like adults are still teenagers despite their mature appearence.
I'm talking in practical terms.
You are confusing form and substance
I'm not, I just talk practically.
I expect nothing more from a person that has Kafka, a demented Jew, as his profile picture.
You know nothing about Kafka.

There has been some misconception about my Whiteness because I look quite ethnic in my last pictures.

1. I took the worst pictures with the most inconvenient lighting because ratings were the goal, not race classifications.

2. My beard gives the impression that I am not White, which is the reason I most often than not shave it. My hair does me no justice, either.

3. My ancestors came from Europe. I am Caucasian foremost. My skin is pale when I finally go out after spending days at home. Many people have commented on my Whiteness.

5. Expect high-quality pictures of me within a year because I will have improved my physical appearance by then. I am in my worst days now, so it is unfair to judge.
Speech bubble character with speech bubble

Keep drinking white cum OP

She is. Which is why you would call her she and not he (unless you tried hard not to)
Wrong. It is a man, biologically and genetically. Do not lie to yourself.

You know nothing about Kafka.
I know he despised Jews, his kind. I know his ideas revolved around existentialism. I read The Trial and Metamorphosis. Good stories, honestly.

This thread is about my Whiteness, though.

I don't believe you're white.

Even if you posted a picture proving you look white, I'd see right through the fact you're jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Wrong. It is a man, biologically and genetically. Do not lie to yourself.
Nobody cares.
I know he despised Jews, his kind.
He hated everyone but felt like he could talk about himself and his race because he lived with them.
I read The Trial and Metamorphosis. Good stories, honestly.
So you're a fan!
This thread is about my Whiteness, though.
There's nothing white about you, you're brown.

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Haha you got caught looking ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Where's your asian gf whiteboy?