Let's Be Realistic

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
I need to accept wageslaving. Wageslave my ass off so I can afford a couple more surgeries and invest in passive income to retire by 50.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
with a dead end job?

invest in passive income to retire by 50.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, der_komische, midlatinocel and 5 others
just neet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I got denied for a loan at the credit union. So credmaxxing is out the door. I gotta wageslave

I need to accept wageslaving. Wageslave my ass off so I can afford a couple more surgeries and invest in passive income to retire by 50.
What kind of job do you Want to work in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, cutie_pie and autismmaxxer
What surgeries?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
penis filler and dental implants for wisdom teeth
Why do you need wisdom teeth? They wont Fuck up your face past puberty. And sorry about the dick bro

• Ugh..
Why do you need wisdom teeth? They wont Fuck up your face past puberty. And sorry about the dick bro
change your profile picture please I hate seeing a man scream at me for no reason

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and cutie_pie
My dick is fine. Just want it BBC size. Main issue is lack of erection quality and libido from low estrogen due to Aromatase Inhibitors.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Wisdom teeth provide the face with the depth that I need.

do uber eats so you can just chill in your car and not have to stand for half the day

Wisdom teeth provide the face with the depth that I need.
You mean restoring the ones you had? Does that even make a difference? I had mine removed and i look the same

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and thereallegend
You mean restoring the ones you had? Does that even make a difference? I had mine removed and i look the same
Yes. This woman got bimax but they removed her wisdom teeth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and cutie_pie
fr? Cause I specifically asked my doctor about this and she said Wisdom removal doesn’t cause bone loss
Even Google says wisdom teeth removal isn't recommended anymore.

• So Sad
Even Google says wisdom teeth removal isn't recommended anymore.
If they had to cut into the gum and remove it from the jaw bone yes. But if it’s a proper functioning tooth and they pull it out it’s fine

• Ugh..
If they had to cut into the gum and remove it from the jaw bone yes. But if it’s a proper functioning tooth and they pull it out it’s fine
There's no reason to amputate yourself. We have wisdom teeth for a reason.

• +1
There's no reason to amputate yourself. We have wisdom teeth for a reason.
Mine was fucked up I had to take it out. But idk, from my knowledge it’s not always a bad effect. Could be coping but thats what they said

• Ugh..
Mine was fucked up I had to take it out. But idk, from my knowledge it’s not always a bad effect. Could be coping but thats what they said
\wisdoms dont fckn matter if ur advancing ur jaws 10mm jfl

• Ugh..
They were fucked up because you weren't mewing and your mom didn't breastfeed you enough

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Property mogs

I want to wageslave and tiktokmaxx to buy an apartment complex and rape the residents (financially)

That's ok. You should probably be looking into palate expansion
Yeah my face isn’t good but I get just enough play where I can tell myself that I don’t need surgery

Yeah my face isn’t good but I get just enough play where I can tell myself that I don’t need surgery
Don't get complacent

• +1