Let's get things clear.

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
How can recessed ugly guys have sex and gf? The personality pill is real, most of the guys are recessed and ugly, how can they get those things?
Almost anyone is more than a 6 PSL, following your ratings 90% of guys would be kisseless virgins forever but, surprisingly it's not like that.
You'll can rate a model tier a 5PSL, I think some of you are trolls and others just dellusional. You'll said it's over for me, but, I've had lots of oportunities. I think that this society's mental health is going down. We are becoming depressed and souless beings. I feel that this forum is reflecting a society problem, how can ugly guys get laid and have girlfriends if you are not gigachad?
Think about it, maybe it's a mental or personality thing. I've noticed that since I started learning the blackpill my mental health has been going downhill.
We need to get out.of that hole.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Zercic, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic and Lev Peshkov
the only thing i take from this website is the advice on how to improve my appearance because it makes me feel better looking better

i ignore all the other shit about it being over, roping, no hope, chad, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 6873, xefo and 1 other person
Yeah, you are right.
you have to realise a lot of members on this website have never had friends, get treated really bad, have autism, etc.

they say stupid shit, don’t listen to them and just work on improving on yourself

I dont know bro, but i think you will be banned within 1-2 days max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, HighIQcel and DutchPrettyBoy
How can recessed ugly guys have sex and gf? The personality pill is real, most of the guys are recessed and ugly, how can they get those things?
Almost anyone is more than a 6 PSL, following your ratings 90% of guys would be kisseless virgins forever but, surprisingly it's not like that.
You'll can rate a model tier a 5PSL, I think some of you are trolls and others just dellusional. You'll said it's over for me, but, I've had lots of oportunities. I think that this society's mental health is going down. We are becoming depressed and souless beings. I feel that this forum is reflecting a society problem, how can ugly guys get laid and have girlfriends if you are not gigachad?
Think about it, maybe it's a mental or personality thing. I've noticed that since I started learning the blackpill my mental health has been going downhill.
We need to get out.of that hole.
They dont. Most non betabuxxers are not getting laid at all, you can see that with making a Tinder/Insta account with below average looking womens and see the guys that are simping for her in pms.

If a sub7 is not in a relationship, he aint getting laid at all and you are falling for his bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Simple

A) benefits her (gets her higher stays life because she hangs out with you)

B) money

C) luck

D) str for sex only

The problem is a lot of the guys these days are actually pretty good looking. And women are becoming more and more like men in that they value physical attractiveness over everything else. What you are experiencing definitely does not line up with what I am seeing on a daily basis. Ugly guys get bullied and they never get girls. If they do they are looksmatched with some ugly nerd girl. Unfortunately in this day and age if you were born with shit looks it is your responsibility to do your best to change and improve them as much as possible so you can lead a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel