LIFE FUEL for LLmaxxers (5'9 to 6'1)

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Ascend or Die

This dude just looks like a natural 6'1 guy and can run and jump like a normal guy.

Keep coping, anti-LL crowd.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, boyopower23, Maalik and 11 others
beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and diamondbill
I saw this autist. Nothing changed in his life other than looking like a freak naked

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I saw this autist. Nothing changed in his life other than looking like a freak naked
Having long legs is way less freaky than being a manlet though.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and johnrocksaints
What sucks is that he risked permanent impairments for a height that doesn't even halo.
Imo LL is only worth it if it makes you reach 6'4+ territory.
Otherwise it's just another invisible to invisible situation.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, johnrocksaints and RoyaleWithCheese
What sucks is that he risked permanent impairments for a height that doesn't even halo.
autism if you dont believe anyone would benefit from getting 5 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Maalik, kanderior and 6 others
Depends on a lot of factors. A 5'3 guy with a Chad face might as well be subhuman, but if he gets to 5'8 he'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, johnrocksaints and Deleted member 28896
Just need 200k to see paley and my work to let me take 3- 4 months off lmao

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and RoyaleWithCheese
autism if you dont believe anyone would benefit from getting 5 inches taller
Barely beneficial, barely worth it.
Depends on a lot of factors. A 5'3 guy with a Chad face might as well be subhuman, but if he gets to 5'8 he'll be fine.
I'd just jestermaxx at 5'3 tbh, LL to 5'8 isn't worth it considering all the risks.

LL is only worth it if ur already 6ft+, if it brings no halo it might as well failo.

• JFL
Reactions: boyopower23
Barely beneficial, barely worth it.

I'd just jestermaxx at 5'3 tbh, LL to 5'8 isn't worth it considering all the risks.

LL is only worth it if ur already 6ft+, if it brings no halo it might as well failo.
I could never bring myself to live like this under any circumstances:

And tbh while the halo of being a heightmogger is huge, most women won't completely rule you out as long as you're a few inches taller than them. Even going from average height to 6' a guy goes from being taller than half of women to being taller than 99%

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, FutureSlayer and Deleted member 28896
men, are you really saying that be 5'6 is the same thing that 6'1?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Mio, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
If face isn't there going from 5'6 to 6'1 = invisible to invisible.
If face isn't there and you go from 6'1 to 6'5, you go from invisible to carried by height.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and RoyaleWithCheese
If face isn't there and you go from 6'1 to 6'5, you go from invisible to carried by height.
Mostly agree...but HTN+ would see huge improvement going from 5'6 to 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Mostly agree...but HTN+ would see huge improvement going from 5'6 to 6'1
Yeah, my theroy isn't solid ofc.
All depends on the situation but the subject in the video defo did not benefit at all from LL.

Yeah, my theroy isn't solid ofc.
All depends on the situation but the subject in the video defo did not benefit at all from LL.
Why not?

My main concern with LL is fucking up proportions… otherwise I wouldn’t discard it

At least his height won’t be the thing holding him back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Why not?

My main concern with LL is fucking up proportions… otherwise I wouldn’t discard it
He definitely benefited. He didn't become a Chad but his SMV and respect from other people in general is higher, also his self-image is no doubt a lot better.

Manlet to manlet

He'd need another 3 inches just to escape manletism
It is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints, RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 28896
Guys don't get LL unless you are already 6'3+ TBH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, joao and Deleted member 28896
agree to some extent. Indeed, a short LTN and maybe a MTN guy might still go to invisible by most attractive girls, but talking about a HTN guy, he would greatly benefit from being 6'1". Saying that he would go from invisible to invisible is crazy, it completely ignore the struggles that a true 5'6" guy faces.
On the other hand, a 6' doesn't really have height issues; he just might not necessarily have a halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, joao and Deleted member 28896
From manlet to manlet

Jkjk

Is 5'3 a good height for LL

This dude just looks like a natural 6'1 guy and can run and jump like a normal guy.

Keep coping, anti-LL crowd.

I've been considering it but dunno 3-4 inches sounds too much, too big of a change to have no catch, too much playing with nature. 2 inches is the max you can achieve with shoe lifts which makes it sound less scary. The only reason I'm considering LL is because with single-segment 2 inches, the safest and simplest one you can do, I can be at ideal height. Not bare minimum, the best one for me. According to the people at the LL forum the increase in risk and potential complications from 2 to 3 inches is very large. If I was even slightly shorter than 6'0 I would consider it too dangerous to be worth it unless I was full manlet height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Is 5'3 a good height for LL
If in the Anglosphere definitely, but you’d likely need to do it twice to get a ton of benefit.

I could never bring myself to live like this under any circumstances:

View attachment 2532568

And tbh while the halo of being a heightmogger is huge, most women won't completely rule you out as long as you're a few inches taller than them. Even going from average height to 6' a guy goes from being taller than half of women to being taller than 99%
caged lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
I've been considering it but dunno 3-4 inches sounds too much, too big of a change to have no catch, too much playing with nature. 2 inches is the max you can achieve with shoe lifts which makes it sound less scary. The only reason I'm considering LL is because with single-segment 2 inches, the safest and simplest one you can do, I can be at ideal height. Not bare minimum, the best one for me. According to the people at the LL forum the increase in risk and potential complications from 2 to 3 inches is very large. If I was even slightly shorter than 6'0 I would consider it too dangerous to be worth it unless I was full manlet height.

Hahahaha you claim to be 6'1" and you're checking out the LL forum. You're just a liar and unemployed loser. KYS.

Retard just jumping around. I wanna see Him sprint 100m. Im not against LL but filming a video of a under 30 year old man succesfully walk with his own 2 feet isnt exactly an achievement.

Retard just jumping around. I wanna see Him sprint 100m. Im not against LL but filming a video of a under 30 year old man succesfully walk with his own 2 feet isnt exactly an achievement.
Unless you’re a competitive athlete when would you ever need to do 100m sprints

Unless you’re a competitive athlete when would you ever need to do 100m sprints

Because that shows youre healthy adult Male. If you cant Do 14 second 100m sprint with like 2 weeks training then you Are essentially disabled. 80 year olds can walk to The nearest supermarket. If thats how low your bar is then just kill yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and RoyaleWithCheese
L O L if u think 5'9 to actual 6'1 isn't an insane upgrade. Not just for women but everything in general

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Maalik and RoyaleWithCheese
now show him sprint
he moved like an unathletic nerd before LL and moves like it after LL so at least he maintained jfl

• +1
Reactions: klamus
foids dont care. height > frame

• +1