prenatal t

shut up

dht

neurotransmitters

P in V sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Slob, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
Life is about parents caring about you, to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Chintuck22, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
It’s about genetics prenatal t and forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2846
Life is about being a kind hearted Muslim man

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, nastynas, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
add good brain chemistry and yeah i completely agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2846
Life begins at* but is only about

IMG 20191107 221327

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 1707, Norwooder and 4 others
Life is about P in V. All the rest is a cope until you can go again P in V.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, Slob and WannaBeA6
Life is about extending your childhood and innocence as long as you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, shibo, Slob and 3 others
Life begins at* but is only about

View attachment 158669
Who the fuck said that reproduction is the human purpose? jfl...

There is no human purpose...Reproduction is just something we do..it’s not what we are here for

People who get no sex think it’s life though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Who the fuck said that reproduction is the human purpose? jfl...

There is no human purpose...Reproduction is just something we do..it’s not what we are here for

People who get no sex think it’s life though

Keep coping, you failed in the first as many do.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2846
Meh 10% bodyfat is too difficult for most people to maintain
keeping somewhere between 10 and 15 % bodyfat is probably more realistic.

Keep coping, you failed in the first as many do.
I had a pregnancy scare this summer because I was slaying a ton...I genuinely didn’t want the kid. Genuinely.

Have fun “winning at life” while your kids run around like faggots with their hats backwards swallowed by nigger culture, you spend every cent you earn on their useless education and drop every hobby for the rest of your life to watch them fuck girls in their youth while your post primed wife relies on you to pay for everything at your miserable wagecucking job and barely fucks you once a month. Yeah, that’s winning. Slayer.

Make sure to dedicate your life to it. Because that’s your “purpose” just because some incel (with a clear ethnik third world country name) told you so.

Humans are clearly just a creation and experiment. There is no fucking purpose.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shibo, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 2227
I had a pregnancy scare this summer because I was slaying a ton...I genuinely didn’t want the kid. Genuinely.

Have fun “winning at life” while your kids run around like faggots with their hats backwards swallowed by nigger culture, you spend every cent you earn on their useless education and drop every hobby for the rest of your life to watch them fuck girls in their youth while your post primed wife relies on you to pay for everything.

Make sure to dedicate your life to it. Because that’s your “purpose” just because some incel (with a clear ethnik third world country name) told you so.
post ur face high inhib non-NT larper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
post ur face high inhib non-NT larper
I only post it to relevant PSLers. You’re gifted to even be able to read any of my typing...it’s unique compared to you and other 0 life experience deathniks mentally masturbating about male models while claiming straight

ull mog me in time spent soon. thats the only thing u can brag about faggot

• +1
View attachment 158682View attachment 158683 ull mog me in time spent soon. thats the only thing u can brag about faggot
Literally doesn’t mean a single thing...Terrible point. You don’t got shit to say..

Because there’s nothing that can come out of your useless mouth...that people don’t already know..

There’s nothing you can share of value to others..this is why you’ll always be poor too. Never forget this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian

Have fun “winning at life” while your kids run around like faggots with their hats backwards swallowed by nigger culture, you spend every cent you earn on their useless education and drop every hobby for the rest of your life to watch them fuck girls in their youth while your post primed wife relies on you to pay for everything.

Every shit that you will say is already refuted by yourself, ironically you are in a site called "Looksmax".

I don't care about kids, also you are confusing what purpose means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Every shit that you will say is already refuted by yourself, ironically you are in a site called "Looksmax".

No, it’s not “ironic”

Most people can reproduce if they lower their standards and get their true looksmatch. Only aspies and truly ugly people struggle in the modern era.

I’ve gotten surgeries/looksmaxxed/bodymaxxed due to severe BDD and body dysmorphia.

The #1 thing that makes people happy in life is meeting their expectations they have of their selves and their lives. It didn’t matter what I did, if I didn’t look a certain way I could never be happy because I never reached those expectations. It has nothing to do with “reproducing” as that would have happened anyway if I wanted it to.

This is a far cry from being on looksmax for “reproduction”

This is what separates the people who REALLY get surgeries like myself - OCD - Surgerysoon etc.

We REALLY want it. It needs to be a part of us for our lives to be complete.

Opposed to the high inhib, whiny non NT motherfuckers who fantasize on here all day about lefort 3s and ear pinning hoping that once they get it done - that they’ll be approached by every Stacy in their school and finally will be fine as a pathetic autistic introvert. But yet they don’t do shit...And lurk forever wasting their time. People who live in the real world realize it doesn’t work that way.

Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

96fJYG4.gif

• JFL
No, it’s not “ironic”

Most people can reproduce if they lower their standards and get their true looksmatch. Only aspies and truly ugly people struggle in the modern era.

I’ve gotten surgeries/looksmaxxed/bodymaxxed due to severe BDD and body dysmorphia.

The #1 thing that makes people happy in life is meeting their expectations they have of their selves and their lives. It didn’t matter what I did, if I didn’t look a certain way I could never be happy because I never reached those expectations. It has nothing to do with “reproducing” as that would have happened anyway if I wanted it to.

This is what separates the people who REALLY get surgeries like myself - OCD - Surgerysoon etc.

Opposed to the high inhib, whiny non NT motherfuckers who fantasize on here all day about lefort 3s and ear pinning hoping that once they get it done - that they’ll be approached by every Stacy in their school and finally will be fine as a pathetic autistic introvert. But yet they don’t do shit...And lurk forever wasting their time. People who live in the real world realize it doesn’t work that way.

Hope this helps
you “really want it” because bc you have a mental illness and will kill yourself if u didn’t looksmaxx. you’re up against a wall that you created that’s: life or death. but ur point still stands

Having a good looking face

you “really want it” because bc you have a mental illness and will kill yourself if u didn’t looksmaxx. you’re up against a wall that you created that’s: life or death. but ur point still stands

A lot of people with BDD and muscle dysmorphia commit suicide later in life as their looks degrade and they cannot negate the damage. I will deal with my mental health when it gets to that point but it’s not that bad yet. It’s just fueled me to work hard for what I want.

Anyway, my point was that he shouldn’t project just because he’s an oldcel who didn’t reproduce. Not everyone wants kids even if they look good for many good reasons. There’s no fucking purpose to life dude. You do what you want on this earth and that’s it.

Reproducing with some cumslut who’s been creampied 100 times isn’t the “meaning” of existence lol. Women are having children later and later in the modern era because wages that haven’t kept up with inflation are keeping millennials and others from moving out of their parents homes as early as they used to. People aren’t even having optimally healthy kids anymore. The women are too fucking old when they’re having them.

Last edited:

jfl

• JFL
A lot of people with BDD and muscle dysmorphia commit suicide later in life as their looks degrade and they cannot negate the damage. I will deal with my mental health when it gets to that point but it’s not that bad yet. It’s just fueled me to work hard for what I want.

Anyway, my point was that he shouldn’t project just because he’s an oldcel who didn’t reproduce. Not everyone wants kids even if they look good for many good reasons. There’s no fucking purpose to life dude. You do what you want on this earth and that’s it.

Reproducing with some cumslut who’s been creampied 100 times isn’t the “meaning” of existence lol. Women are having children later and later in the modern era because wages that haven’t kept up with inflation are keeping millennials and others from moving out of their parents homes as early as they used to.

Again confusing what purpose means... you don't have any control of your life to begin with it, you think that you can create a "purpose" for you life but you can't, is already established and is actually giving dopamine in your brain, rush of them to say the truth, saiyng that is not the purpose so why humans reproduce them? it's a necessity? no! not for a only person, but for the entire specie actually is a purpose, not only in humans but in all species.

Maybe your next thread will be "Woman don't want beautiful man, they don't know PSL definitions of what make malss beauty" but is all basically subconscious.

About BDD

"Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is characterized by obsessive thinking about a flaw on a specific part of your face or body that is often imagined or, if present, exaggerated in your mind and hardly noticeable to anyone else. The symptoms of BDD include compulsively checking the perceived flaw, attempting to minimize the appearance of the perceived flaw by covering it with makeup or clothing, and social isolation in order to keep the flaw or the symptomatic behavior a secret from others"

Very very interesting, but what is catching my attention is

"and social isolation in order to keep the flaw or the symptomatic behavior a secret from others"

This mean too much now, basically face is the biggest test of genetic worth, and people with BDD are basically worried about their flaws, their flaws are in their faces, getting crazy because don't look good sufficient, but why? they are just worried about not being capable and rejected by famales because of their lowered chances of passing their genetic into the next gene pool only because of a "flaw" in their faces.

Again confusing what purpose means... you don't have any control of your life to begin with it, you think that you can create a "purpose" for you life but you can't, is already established and is actually giving dopamine in your brain, rush of them to say the truth, saiyng that is not the purpose so why humans reproduce them? it's a necessity? no! not for a only person, but for the entire specie actually is a purpose, not only in humans but in all species.

Maybe your next thread will be "Woman don't want beautiful man, they don't know PSL definitions of what make malss beauty" but is all basically subconscious.

About BDD

"Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is characterized by obsessive thinking about a flaw on a specific part of your face or body that is often imagined or, if present, exaggerated in your mind and hardly noticeable to anyone else. The symptoms of BDD include compulsively checking the perceived flaw, attempting to minimize the appearance of the perceived flaw by covering it with makeup or clothing, and social isolation in order to keep the flaw or the symptomatic behavior a secret from others"

Very very interesting, but what is catching my attention is

"and social isolation in order to keep the flaw or the symptomatic behavior a secret from others"

This mean too much now, basically face is the biggest test of genetic worth, and people with BDD are basically worried about their flaws, their flaws are in their faces, getting crazy because don't look good sufficient, but why? they are just worried about not being capable and rejected by famales because of their lowered chances of passing their genetic into the next gene pool only because of a "flaw" in their faces.
This is the conclusion you’ve come to based on absolutely nothing. Zero citations or sources just PSL autistic conclusions to support your claim.

If the point of life is “dopamine” then it certainly wouldn’t be maximized by spitting out a few retards that you’ll brake your back till you’re 80+ to support.

Someone WITH BDD is TELLING YOU that it had absolutely nothing to do with reproduction. You’re rejecting that claim for absolutely no reason. You’re tying things with no correlation or causation together to make a point that isn’t there.

People with BDD May have a perfect PSL feature but they view it as a flaw that they’ll think others will notice.

Reproduction is EASY. There are WAY more reasons in 2019 to not reproduce than to reproduce.

Are you really that far gone that you don’t believe people voluntarily choose not to reproduce? You’re speaking like someone who doesn’t go outside.

Last edited:
This is the conclusion you’ve come to based on absolutely nothing. Zero citations or sources just PSL autistic conclusions to support your claim.

If the point of life is “dopamine” then it certainly wouldn’t be maximized by spitting out a few retards that you’ll brake your back till you’re 80+ to support.

Someone WITH BDD is TELLING YOU that it had absolutely nothing to do with reproduction. You’re rejecting that claim for absolutely no reason. You’re tying things with no correlation or causation together to make a point that isn’t there.

People with BDD May have a perfect PSL feature but they view it as a flaw that they’ll think others will notice.

Reproduction is EASY. There are WAY more reasons in 2019 to not reproduce than to reproduce.

Are you really that far gone that you don’t believe people voluntarily choose not to reproduce? You’re speaking like someone who doesn’t go outside.

The conclusion of purpose of life being reproduction is by pure biology based, you can't to do nothing against it so i don't know why you still trying to argue, also i never said that don't exist people that chose to not reproduce, again you are just using exceptions.

Also if you can't understand what i said about genetic worth and the brain being worried about then and what this have to do with reproduction so you are just a troll.

The conclusion of purpose of life being reproduction is by pure biology based, you can't to do nothing against it so i don't know why you still trying to argue, also i never said that don't exist people that chose to not reproduce, again you are just using exceptions.

Also if you can't understand what i said about genetic worth and the brain being worried about then and what this have to do with reproduction so you are just a troll.
It’s not purely biologically based..there is no fucking purpose to life. It’s just something we do. It’s an urge we developed to continue survival. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that.

- Urges
- Purpose

I have urges to eat. Does this mean it’s the fucking purpose to my life? I get more dopamine doing heroin than sex, is that the purpose of my life since dopamine is the most important?

You have no idea what you’re talking about dude. Start looking up facts and studies. Start being more objective. Using your rotter opinions don’t count for shit, it just makes you look stupid.

We get it dude, you’re obsessed at the thought of having a kid and would think you accomplished the world if you created one. Stop projecting it upon everyone else. The universe doesn’t give a shit and nobody is gonna give you a medal/nobody will care.

Life is about extending your childhood and innocence as long as you can
Immeasurably based
No, it’s not “ironic”

Hope this helps
Brutally blackpilled just in a different way
everything you said is true also

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s not purely biologically based..there is no fucking purpose to life. It’s just something we do. It’s an urge we developed to continue survival. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that.

- Urges
- Purpose

I have urges to eat. Does this mean it’s the fucking purpose to my life? I get more dopamine doing heroin than sex, is that the purpose of my life since dopamine is the most important?

You have no idea what you’re talking about dude. Start looking up facts and studies. Start being more objective. Using your rotter opinions don’t count for shit

And who said about dopamine being the purpose of life? of course is a example but your other example is comparing food to not die with reproduction lmao

So please stop

Images

Every human and even other species is to this, just stop at this point is getting more fun to me than you.

life is about getting adequate sun rays throughout the day tbh

• JFL
And who said about dopamine being the purpose of life? of course is a example but your other example is comparing food to not die with reproduction lmao

So please stop

View attachment 158721

Every human and even other species is to this, just stop at this point is getting more fun to me than you.
The funny part is, is that you genuinely believe that you’re right in your non sentient ethnik head. Half of what you write isn’t even legible.

Nice, you can copy/paste what purpose means from google. Slayer.

Now show me where in biology it proves that reproduction is the purpose of humans..and not just something we do?

You can’t, because all of your opinions on life are from neckbearded blackpiller quotes from frustrated uggos on YouTube.

How do you come to the conclusion of what our existence is contingent upon without even knowing where the origin of humans comes from in the first place? If it’s not outlined, then it’s not a fact. It’s just an opinion - I.E you projecting

There is ZERO purpose to life. Life just is

Last edited:
purpose of life is to mog your previous self :) in every way

• +1