D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women ๐Ÿซถ
You can't change that

No matter how Good Looking or Rich you are

Life will always have adversity,
avoiding difficulty will just lead to it snowballing
until it becomes something that will completely destroy your life

I pray that we overcome every adversity we have taken own of our choosing and ones out of our control daily

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, Ruakh and 2 others
did not read

what about people with nightmare mode on lifes
Me = a boneless creature

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
what makes it difficult hmm

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Except if youre a woman, there will always be some guy or even multiple willing to save you at your lowest point as they'll feel like they can trap you in a relationship through making you financially dependant, but after exploiting them you can still just leave.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, TheBrownOne and 2 others
But life is more difficult for some than for others....

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 51551 and 2 others
You can't change that

I pray that we overcome every adversity we have taken own of our choosing and ones out of our control daily
Destroying problems head on as soon as they come up is law honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This is kinda bluepill.

Certain people face **significantly** more difficulty in their lives than others, it's a fact.

Someone born into a trust fund family with top-tier pure blood genetics will not face anywhere near the same level of adversity as an ugly black kid from a council flat with a single mother.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, TheBrownOne, chosen-one and 1 other person
just give urself something to do start a business with friends or some shit

This is kinda bluepill.

Certain people face **significantly** more difficulty in their lives than others, it's a fact.

Someone born into a trust fund family with top-tier pure blood genetics will not face anywhere near the same level of adversity as an ugly black kid from a council flat with a single mother.
Thats blue pilled thinking. Ive lived a hard life, Ive been through more shit than the people on here complaining about their life circumstances have. I have real issues and have been through real trauma. Difference is i dont want up everyday thinking and complaining about it and letting it consume me, i just forget about that shit and live life and try to make the best decisions I can.

Just because Someone is born into a trust fund family doesnt mean he isnt going to suffer. Hes either going to suffer by understanding that he is blessed and In a good comfortable position in life and decide to not go down a path of degeneracy and distractions which most people would go down to find something fullfilling and worthwhile, or hes going to go down the path of complete degeneracy and ungratefullness and jump off a penthouse at age 30, I know plenty of good looking rich white kids who are miserable and weak as fuck and I feel bad for them. The poor black kid will either struggle becoming something and working his way up ethically or suffer being a poor black kid forever.

You can't change that

not true.

cope chad lives life on easy mode. Only trucels like me have a hard life

You can't change that

the fact that there are models and gl actors that have killed themselves is always a reminder to me that mental health is everything. Imagine being good looking and wasting it all because youโ€™re a mentalcel abused dog, canโ€™t even enjoy life to the fullest

being rich/gl doesnโ€™t protect you from the deep fucked up parts of life, in fact becoming rich can make your life worse in some ways because people want that money and will use you, kill you for it even relatives. Take the lotterypill, look what happens to 90% of the winners

being gl doesnโ€™t make your life worse, but it doesnโ€™t stop your kid from becoming terminally ill or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back