life is genetics.

F

future_mogger

Diamond
today , i got a flashback of my childhood. so i have OCD+aspergers.... in 2013, when i was 8, i had OCD for the first time i can remember.... it was being afraid of diseases that may kill me. i saw on TV about this disease called diphteria and i was afraid of getting it. sounds very silly now, but thats how it was.... then it was absent till 2015, where the intrusive thought was my life is a simulation and its all a dream. i dont even know the reasons now... then the times were good until 2018. again OCD intrusive thoughts struck, which im too embarrased to reveal. then again in 2020, and 2021. now it has reduced but it still haunts me from time to time. i would never wish this even on my worst enemies. its genetic because my dad has OCD , i think its even worse for him. its brutal, but can anyone give me advice?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Cyproheptadine penicillin and sigma 1 agonists.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Cyproheptadine penicillin and sigma 1 agonists.
whats this ? my brahmin brother, does this have side effects or will it help greatly in improving my mental state

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
whats this ? my brahmin brother, does this have side effects or will it help greatly in improving my mental state
try progeesterone t3 l dopa bromantane lsd microdose and cyproheptadine

try progeesterone t3 l dopa bromantane lsd microdose and cyproheptadine
progesterone? isnt that female hormone? but ill try. but how to get all this? and isnt this expensive