Life Is not about slaying or ltrs

This is true. With validation you can comfortably stick to your own, without it you're always gonna have to be narcy and compensate to make people like you
Relying on others validation is pathetic and insecure behavior.

Doesn’t matter if I believe you or not, if you really experienced that, your actions on this forum would’ve said otherwise.
No because i don't have your same personality, i'm cocky dark triad narcy and don't give a shit about love

No because i don't have your same personality, i'm cocky dark triad narcy and don't give a shit about love
Whatever helps you to cope bro

Rope Bro you're crying because you got approached 2 times in your Life lol pathetic
I said this year, but doesn’t really matter. Reading comprehension is not there i can see.
You always get angry and all butthurt the moment someone doesn’t align with your beliefs.

I said this year, but doesn’t really matter. Reading comprehension is not there i can see.
You always get angry and all butthurt the moment someone doesn’t align with your beliefs.
Yes because you think i'm larping about my PAST experience not even the present ones, i said i'm invisible now yet you still keep barking. I would crush your skull irl

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and moreroidsmoredates
Yes because you think i'm larping about my PAST experience not even the present ones, i said i'm invisible now yet you still keep barking. I would crush your skull irl
Hahahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
coping hard just lol if u think girls taking a pic of u means anything it happened to me a million times and I don’t feel validated in the slightest u fucking dog

legit
why can't I be a romcom anime protagonist bro